Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Fromis_9 is ignored because theres a long time vendetta against them since it was revealed idol school was rigged. One of the contestants said everything was already arranged and she begged the writers to write her out of the show so she could get back to looking for offers.

View attachment 103970
The rigging is unfortunate. It's why I didn't care for those reality survival shows. They're always faked.

Mambo999

Established
Heard it on spotify its horrible very monotonous and her lyrics are terrible too. It sounds like a 15 year old using too many big words to sound smart. Also apparently 90% songs on the album are about her racist, nazi supporter and Islamophobic ex-Matty Healy.
Heyyyyy I predicted it (With the big words). But also, idk I'm ignoring the album (The last taylor swift album I listened to was back in 2017)

sandonthebeach

Established
The agencies which own them are so deluded to think that "visuals" could "cover up" for the lack of singing talent...they insult even those who are deaf...these fake "singers" must stop making noise...lol!
Can cover the lack of talent to some extent, but if there's nothing to work on, to compensate for the lack of singing talent....in the end it doesn't work.

arhur12

Star
Heyyyyy I predicted it (With the big words). But also, idk I'm ignoring the album (The last taylor swift album I listened to was back in 2017)
I liked Folklore and evermore and quite a few songs on her other albums but she has been on a downward spiral creatively since Midnights. I can't believe she won AOTY for that album (Proves Grammy's are fake and run by the elites) but this new one is even worse maybe even the worst album she released yet and it has 31 songs!!! A lot of casual Swifties are now saying her Ex boyfriend Joe Alwyn had a lot of input in folklore and evermore because everything she has released since breaking up with him has been bad and progressively getting worse.

Vision

Veteran
ADOR's CEO MHJ - AKA NewJeans director's downfall isn't what I was expecting to happen so soon..? We won?! No idea how this will proceed but i'm happy to hear that!

HYBE is a hot mess.
YG is irrelevant.
SM is faltering.
JYP is reliable, not revolutionary.

minnie82

Superstar
ADOR's CEO MHJ - AKA NewJeans director's downfall isn't what I was expecting to happen so soon..? We won?! No idea how this will proceed but i'm happy to hear that!

HYBE is a hot mess.
YG is irrelevant.
SM is faltering.
JYP is reliable, not revolutionary.
That's the end of the Big Companies this year