Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar
In February 2010, Rolling Stone published an article headlined “The Yoga Cult: How a Korean guru has created a fanatical following on college campuses that is part Moonies, part New Age boot camp, and pure profit.”
SW4
Signage inside a Dahn World center in Korea. | Dahn World

A blog post from April 2021, titled “Please Save TXT From A Cult,” accused HYBE of cult association…
Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 11.09.03 PM
| @kaiismyson/Postype
Their cult era began at Global Cyber University.
— @kaiismyson/Postype

Information on the DanWorld/Dahnhak/Dahn Yoga cult that I could find online (I don’t have Twitter/X):

e-Enoch

Superstar
"A mega-viral tweet, with over 51M views and counting, drew connections between GFRIEND‘s November 2020 album, 回:Walpurgis Night, as well as its title track, “MAGO,” and Dahn World."

1714316794013.png

"Then, a [the] tweet alleged that GFRIEND “disbanded” on May 1, after “Walpurgis Night” of April 30, as the “witches burned.” The tweet then went on to speculate that LE SSERAFIM debuted on May 2—though a year apart—as the (le) “Seraphim” or the high-ranking red-winged angels."

lemonybubbles

"A mega-viral tweet, with over 51M views and counting, drew connections between GFRIEND‘s November 2020 album, 回:Walpurgis Night, as well as its title track, “MAGO,” and Dahn World."

View attachment 104316

"Then, a [the] tweet alleged that GFRIEND “disbanded” on May 1, after “Walpurgis Night” of April 30, as the “witches burned.” The tweet then went on to speculate that LE SSERAFIM debuted on May 2—though a year apart—as the (le) “Seraphim” or the high-ranking red-winged angels."
This stuff is now BLATANTLY in front of our faces yet people on twitter are just making jokes about it and claiming that “it’s just a rumour” and that this doesn’t matter… ‍

e-Enoch

Superstar
This stuff is now BLATANTLY in front of our faces yet people on twitter are just making jokes about it and claiming that “it’s just a rumour” and that this doesn’t matter… ‍
They are in denial... Ridiculing/joking about a serious issue such as this, is a form of outright denial...and spiritual blindness...They too, are under the satanic spell of the occult...

minnie82

Superstar

View attachment 104316

so Gfriend were "sacrificed " for Lesserafim.. always suspected that

e-Enoch

Superstar
"ILLIT‘s 'Magnetic' has also raised questions."

GL64k24bUAAl3R3

"While, at first, the rookie girl group’s debut track, 'Magnetic,' sounds harmless, it has been speculated to be based on one of Lee’s published works. Claiming to boost meditation and mental health, Lee’s 2013 book is titled Magnetic Meditation…"

"The TikTok-famous dance for “Magnetic,” using unusual hand and finger movements, has also been linked to the cult."

OrinaCano

Established
Hyb3 is run by a cult. This is getting juicier.
Yeah, true. I didn't expect that rumors/truth about Bang Si Hyuk and Hybe's involvement in a cult religion would surface after Min Hee Jin's press conference and it surprised me. But at the same time I'm glad it came out and I wish more things to come out about Bang Si Hyuk/Hybe, even the hidden ones.

I must say that 2024 is an amazing year because a lot of amazing things are happening and a lot of things are coming to light.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah, true. I didn't expect that rumors/truth about Bang Si Hyuk and Hybe's involvement in a cult religion would surface after Min Hee Jin's press conference and it surprised me. But at the same time I'm glad it came out and I wish more things to come out about Bang Si Hyuk/Hybe, even the hidden ones.

I must say that 2024 is an amazing year because a lot of amazing things are happening and a lot of things are coming to light.
yes 2024 is the year of the revelations and many celebrities were exposed

sike1309

Established
"ILLIT‘s 'Magnetic' has also raised questions."

GL64k24bUAAl3R3

"While, at first, the rookie girl group’s debut track, 'Magnetic,' sounds harmless, it has been speculated to be based on one of Lee’s published works. Claiming to boost meditation and mental health, Lee’s 2013 book is titled Magnetic Meditation…"

"The TikTok-famous dance for “Magnetic,” using unusual hand and finger movements, has also been linked to the cult."

that pose btw stand for lucifer

Vision

Veteran
NewJeans are possibly cooked.

No Hybe payola. MHJ (we dislike her) but she had the creative vision..but I'm not sure she's staying.

For BTS, the members and their talents (not Bang or management) elevated their career.

The NJ members, unlike BTS are replaceable and are hard carried from their concepts and music.

I wonder if more info will be shared from this mess. Shamans. Rituals. We all knew of this but would be interesting to hear more..

OrinaCano

Established
People will continue to consider it as a joke or rumour until something deeper related to it comes to light or some concrete evidence emerges. Not before that.

2thest4rs

Established
Yes, but what did they exchange for their guaranteed spot? It seems Jo Yuri learned from Idol School.

View attachment 104014

View attachment 104015
Iz*one real line up
This one is so much better than the one we ended up with. WY is not deserving of #1 and I'm tired of everyone acting like she doesn't have all the privilege in the world. Her billionaire daddy 100% paid off the producers to give her angel editing and have her win.
1714354913222.png
Yuri isn't even top 20 but the needed more people that can sing lol
1714355282282.png