Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Ironically or not the first loona mv i got recommended on yt literally has one eye on thumbnail.
Loona's origin is suspicious their company is or was tied to the South Korean government and I think it was military which is strange.
Then again I was told Kpop was created by the South Korean government to make South Korea look appealing to outside countries. I'm not too surprised that kpop has a government/globalist agenda behind it.

Reactions: Nny

TrueUltimate

Rookie
Loona has so many things involved with the occult in her MVs and songs that could have a topic just for that. Before I was a big fan mainly of bt5 and loona, fans of both groups say they have a lot in common, and they really do. Although loona is not a very popular group and their fans don't usually fight with other fandom, a lot of occult things in their videos, songs and theories are almost explicit.
I don't like the bt5 and loona fandoms because they're full of liars and provocateurs.

TrueUltimate

Rookie
new Itzy song and video Loco, didn't see the video so i don't know if there any symbolisms or not, what's your thoughts:

For Y3ji she's a kitty in the video so that's beta kitten slave programming. I have to rewatch the video to see what I can spot. The desserts and other things is p3do imagery.

arhur12

Star
If anyone showed an interest in any geometric shape, would be considered as a free mason. That suggests Islam that has over 1.9 billion adherents around the world is a free mason community...
Which is absolutely unreasonable, cuz Islamic community is way larger than the Kabbalah community itself.

View attachment 63077

The free masons aren't obsessed with any geometric shapes, they have been always associated with these geometric shapes: tringle, pentagon and hexagon.

As for Jonghyun and Taemin's similarity of lyrics , that's normal since they both are Kpop idols of the same agency and of the same group. And they apparently were speaking about the same experience, but if you look colser into thier words, you'll realize the substantial differences between the two. First of them, although Jonghyun sounded clearly remorseful for taking this step that he couldn't back out of, he still showed some resistance. Unlike Taemin, who sounded completely submissive to it. Also, if you noticed Jonghyun's lyrics are written in past tense, while Taemin's are in present tense. Not mention that Jonghyun spoke about death and hereafter life, but not Taemin who's mostly still going through that experience or at least re-experiencing it.
Islamic architecture having domes or obelisks doesn't mean anything because these kinds of geometric structures are just better at channeling energy whether its positive energy or negative energy that's why any religious place can have those symbols but illuminati/freemasons do have an interest in sacred geometry you cannot deny that. I wasn't saying that jonghyun was a freemason but lsm and his company does have connections with the freemasons and it's very likely that they make their idols perform free masonic rituals through their music so it is possible that he who was the sacrifice was forced to do masonic rituals to channel negative energy he could've done it under pressure or bcz of threats from sm he did perform songs like evil and lucifer whilst being in shinee so it isn't impossible to think that sm made him do crazy for some rituals

The overall concept and meaning of guilty and criminal is almost same and taem does talk about resisting the devil in criminal too but that really ain't important bcz the point is that these 2 were bandmates who went through the same experiences forced or manipulated to perform rituals by sm and ofcourse both iron and jonghyun would write crazy in past tense because they were the chosen sacrifices while taem is not now whether jonghyun was remorseful and taemin voluntary performs these rituals is another story but personally I don't believe any shinee member actually enjoys it and I have my own reasons to believe it and you don't have to agree with them

Fujiko

Star
I don't wish to hurt anyone who was a fan of jjong neither am I saying that he was evil in any way but there is a certain secret society known for it's obsession with geometric shapes and architectures a.k.a The free ma*ons.
just want to post this again here
Crazy lyrics

I felt it when I first saw you
I knew I would get hurt if I touched you but I denied it
And I squeeze you even tighter
Both sides of the blade dig into me
I try to cut you out but I can take this much
I’m already disinfecting my weakened mind with alcohol
Because the sin is so much sweeter than its consequences
It was already too late to stop
I’m falling deeper
into the crazy swamp of love that you dug
Everything is so different, I’m already at the end of my life
Even if I can’t open my eyes the next morning,
I’ll be happy because I’m next to you
Now what used to be an X is now an O,
I want you every moment
Any kind of heaven without you is hell
Sorry God, don’t forgive my guilty pleasure
Hold me even tighter my precious

is it just a coincidence that this song has almost the same meaning as "Criminal"? it's not as simple as T@emin stole the concept from jonghyun this is a confession that he too has fallen in the hands of the devil and he loves it just like his band mate did in criminal.

P.S it's very likely that he was just an mk ultra slave and this obsession with shapes had something to do with his programming.
Omg,the lyrics reminds me "criminal" or "lucif*r",the concept is falling in the sin like Eve eating the apple...the part about him being at the end of his life and being happy next to someone is like someone who sold the soul.Who wrote the lyrics??
I saw "criminal"lyrics,the concept is the same,but in criminal it could be alter ego or bdsm...in "crazy "it is clearly temptation and selling the soul,so i find "crazy" worst then "criminal".

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
"Inspiration" was written for Nct U ,so Jonghyun was a producer,not only a singer,he wrote songs for others like Exo,Lee hi,Ta3min,and he wanted to write songs for "Oh my girl",and others groups;a producer like S*ga,Rm,has more freedom,do you think that a producer has a level of wisdom and knowledge higher than someone who is only a singer?Do you think he was an handler like could be Rm?
I saw "Crazy" live performance,the microphone has a square,also there are triangle shapes,this seems sacred geometry,maybe Ta3min learned from him the friendship triangle symbol.It seems that Jonghyun had more knowledge in occult than Ta3min.Ta3min occult concept began after Jonghyun's death,Move concept was sexy and genderless,also Pretty boy and Danger.The occult concept came with Want,so Taemin's career was influenced by Jonghyun's death.After Jonghyun's death people began to find Ta3min evil and creepy,but i wonder before Jonghyun's death how people considered Ta3min?How much people changed the perception of seeing Ta3min because of Jonghyun's death?How much this afftected his career?Maybe Ta3min's role is to replace Jonghyun's place,but this is not his will,this is how the things works in the occult.When someone is sacrificed,someone should take his place.
If he was the handler or a master the most similar to him should take his role,and the most related to him is Ta3min.
Ta3min accepted this situation,but sometimes he broke down,he sacrificed his happiness and the peace of his soul because he wanted to be like Jonghyun,but this is how kpop works,this is how trainees are prepared,this is normal for them.
We should stay neutral and go beyond the stan culture to understand better kpop situation.These are human beings,so they do mistakes,they have problems,and behind the gold there is a lot of sh*t

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Omg,the lyrics reminds me "criminal" or "lucif*r",the concept is falling in the sin like Eve eating the apple...the part about him being at the end of his life and being happy next to someone is like someone who sold the soul.Who wrote the lyrics??
I saw "criminal"lyrics,the concept is the same,but in criminal it could be alter ego or bdsm...in "crazy "it is clearly temptation and selling the soul,so i find "crazy" worst then "criminal".
jonghyun wrote it with iron what makes me suspicious about this song is that they talk about end of their lives happening due to falling in temptation of the devil and then both iron and jjong died mysterious deaths is it just a coincidence?

Fujiko

Star
T
jonghyun wrote it with iron what makes me suspicious about this song is that they talk about end of their lives happening due to falling in temptation of the devil and then both iron and jjong died mysterious deaths is it just a coincidence?
The system has rules.
I think they were trapped by the consequencies of these rules,one of the rule (my opinion)is to respect a hierarchy,a social status,so the people who are not high in the piramid could be victims,could be replaced,and so sadly murdered and destroied.This is horrible and creepy,but this is how the system works,but this is only my opinion,i have no idea how really things are in the industry,i could be wrong,i noticed that the perception of someone when is in television or youtube change ,sometimes in a way that if you see someone in real life he seems a different person,and this thing creeped me,it means that Jonghyun and Iron could be different than they seems,same for Ta3min and other idols,maybe he is not creepy like he seems,who knows how really he is.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
"Inspiration" was written for Nct U ,so Jonghyun was a producer,not only a singer,he wrote songs for others like Exo,Lee hi,Ta3min,and he wanted to write songs for "Oh my girl",and others groups;a producer like S*ga,Rm,has more freedom,do you think that a producer has a level of wisdom and knowledge higher than someone who is only a singer?Do you think he was an handler like could be Rm?
I saw "Crazy" live performance,the microphone has a square,also there are triangle shapes,this seems sacred geometry,maybe Ta3min learned from him the friendship triangle symbol.It seems that Jonghyun had more knowledge in occult than Ta3min.Ta3min occult concept began after Jonghyun's death,Move concept was sexy and genderless,also Pretty boy and Danger.The occult concept came with Want,so Taemin's career was influenced by Jonghyun's death.After Jonghyun's death people began to find Ta3min evil and creepy,but i wonder before Jonghyun's death how people considered Ta3min?How much people changed the perception of seeing Ta3min because of Jonghyun's death?How much this afftected his career?Maybe Ta3min's role is to replace Jonghyun's place,but this is not his will,this is how the things works in the occult.When someone is sacrificed,someone should take his place.
If he was the handler or a master the most similar to him should take his role,and the most related to him is Ta3min.
Ta3min accepted this situation,but sometimes he broke down,he sacrificed his happiness and the peace of his soul because he wanted to be like Jonghyun,but this is how kpop works,this is how trainees are prepared,this is normal for them.
We should stay neutral and go beyond the stan culture to understand better kpop situation.These are human beings,so they do mistakes,they have problems,and behind the gold there is a lot of sh*t
I do think producers and choreographers have more control than regular singing or dancing idol like say R*m and sugar have more control than jkay or j1m1n and similiarly jhope and lay would have more control than T@emin or ka1

I don't know if jjong was a handler to T@em but they did like to push the whole mentor-student thing with them and jonghyun had a hand in t@em accepting the genderless concept so maybe they were grooming him to take jjong's place but I think that jjong's death has hurt t@em more than helped him bcz he has had to overwork himself to fill the space he has to now not only carry their dance routines but he also has to share high notes with onew and cover some of jjong's hardest vocal parts too. And yes it is kind of true that he started to do occult concepts post jjong's death but we still have press your number which was filled with mk ultra symbolisms.

I don't know how shawols perceived t@em before jjong's death but I think this whole concept about t@em being privileged did get overblown after his death as some blingers said that 5m's favouritism toward T led to neglect of J's solo which hurt his mental health but I don't think he's 5m's favourite anymore the most promo he got from 5m was for press it and everything went downhill afterwords even they didn't give him songs for move repackage he had to make day and night all by himself in 3 days they only give lip service but don't actualy care about his solo but whats been troubling me is that 5m been showing possessive behavior towards T@em since recently they made him get a house close to their buikding then we got the famous enlistment video now they bought his trademark 6v6 emoji and now with that new Taemggung account they have even managed to monetize his pet cat this ain't right 5m shouldn't have this much control over his life he could end up in a situation similiar to mj or worse britney if he ever has a fued with 5m