Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

btach

Veteran
Sh1nee did a vlive and m1nh0,0new and key were saying good things about t4emin and how t4emin is important for them, that they love taemin, that they'll work hard too while taemin is enlisted in the military. It was like a tribute to taemin because he promoted the group almost alone in the past 3 years. but what's kinda weird is that when the other members were enlisted back in 2018/2019 nobody did a live to say anything, to wish good luck and stuff like that. It seems the other members aren't important at all for the company or the group.

Even L$M send a message and it's obvious that t4emin is really his favorite.... who knows if all the things Ism said means something deeper...
Sometimes I wonder...did LSM end Jjong to please Tae,? We know they used to compete,,,this is some strange level stuff right here...I wonder how the money making group feels about this.....too many questions....but Tae has good fortune so who knows?

btach

Veteran
Disclaimer: The following inane gibberish paragraphs is just pure speculations and in no circumstances, whatever, should this be taken as fact or.... whatever kekkk

On bistro de SHIN33, M!nho was wearing a ring on his left hand ring finger that looked more like a wedding band. He usually wear a ring on his thumb but rarely on his ring finger. I've also noticed he seem quieter and more subdued this comeback like something was bothering him, something weighing heavily internally, I don't know, can't really pinpoint it but something seem different about him. Before enlistment he said he wants to get married in his 30s and then he brought a house. Prior to getting married, Korean men are first required to buy a house, so..

Also, S@ndara (his possible significant half) quit YG ent after 17 years and on her last media appearance she was wearing high waisted granny jeans with loose shirt... like why? What was she trying to conceal underneath those loose wears? S@ndara is 36-37 years and I understand why she maybe in a hurry to get hitched.

View attachment 56528
SHINEE is confusing

In 2017, Jonghyun also had a ring like this one

Food show with Taemin where he tried to hide it
And their Japanese 5 where he showed it

So who knows what it could mean? At this point, Minho could be father of 3 and we don't know ha ha ha. whatever the case, we wish him well.

EDIT..
Wonder what happened to this car?

Attachments

Last edited:

AlwaysTired

Rookie
remember when bt5 chose a gospel choir for their song 0N, but when you look at the lyrics for the song its all about glorifying hell and accepting that's where they'll go... their countless blasphemy never fails to amaze me :confused:
Just checked the lyrics and you're right! Wonder why that choir didn't check the lyrics? :confused:
N!ck J0nas also used a gospel choir for a version of his song Jealous, but IIRC, the choir changed the lyric 'hellish', which made sense.

Fujiko

Star
I think that this case is simpler tbh: Taemin is narcissistic (remember, he recently said he loves being worshipped as a god), he is also clearly not into ideals such as serving his country, so for him enlisting is clearly lost time. He is obsessed with age and by the time he will be discharged he will be 30 (not a problem imo, but for him clearly it is).
Also the Korean military is strict, he cant act like the maknae baby, he has to do what he is told, eat what they give him, no constant spam on socials, coexist with strangers... lots of stress for him.
Narcissists throw tantrums when they can't have their way.

Remember this live? Taemin supposedly did not have time to change. I call BS: how much time do you need to put on normal pants and a shirt? Nope, he has to be in the spot light.
Great example for his fans.
The hug that Minho gave him is very cold compared to the hug he gave to Kibum and Onew...after he hugged him again,but maybe because they must to bring the concept of being united,a family,and bla bla

SHINEE is confusing

In 2017, Jonghyun also had a ring like this one

Food show with Taemin where he tried to hide it
And their Japanese 5 where he showed it

So who knows what it could mean? At this point, Minho could be father of 3 and we don't know ha ha ha. whatever the case, we wish him well.

EDIT..
Wonder what happened to this car?
I laughed so hard at "father of 3" haha!! He might have sextuplets for all we know He always did say that he liked kids and it seems like he would be a goood dad imo

Gago Striker

Rookie
Have u guys watched the latest mv of Everglow? Really Weird, both lyrics and mv, like something evil around!
and in my opinion, I found the song awful to listen to. Maybe they just wanted to focus on the message

delights.lia

Rookie
Have u guys watched the latest mv of Everglow? Really Weird, both lyrics and mv, like something evil around!
and in my opinion, I found the song awful to listen to. Maybe they just wanted to focus on the message

I can't even finish watching this shskdjdjf it's making me dizzy idk they seem p*ssessed to me

Fujiko

Star
It's probably nothing...just Taemin trying to be center of attention lol. I hope he is okay
Tonight will be the eclipse and bloody moon,Ex0 released the comeback ,and the photo is an eclipse,the concept is aliens,maybe that's why Exo photo was posted today,i don't know if this is related to the eclipse

Attachments

Butterflygirl

Rookie
Tonight will be the eclipse and bloody moon,Ex0 released the comeback ,and the photo is an eclipse,the concept is aliens,maybe that's why Exo photo was posted today,i don't know if this is related to the eclipse
The alien concept is going crazy. I tried to tell people but I hate my brain and how I put things together waaaaay before anyone sees. End up looking crazy. They’ve been pushing alien imagery since S/uhyun’s song.

btach

Veteran
The globalists reveal themselves through art. We are about to experience superficial invasions that our conscious mind isn't prepared for

btach

Veteran
The alien concept is going crazy. I tried to tell people but I hate my brain and how I put things together waaaaay before anyone sees. End up looking crazy. They’ve been pushing alien imagery since S/uhyun’s song.
You are a 'watchman'...
Can I tell you something strange...yesterday I found myself tying" Taemin be in good health"...So hearing that there is an issue, I wonder if he is okay...Is Taemin transgender who is trying to avoid enlistment ha ha ha....I'M kidding.
But seriously, I truly hope he is in good health. May he and all who love him and who are interested in him find peace.