Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

not_important

Rookie
thats the goal the elites want. I was literally talking one time about how bt5 glorify and worship satan and someone responded to me by saying "respect their religion". They are brainwashed to the point they don't even realize all these agendas are being pushed.:confused:
this was funny, so the next step is acknowledging celeb's satanic life and proceeding to defend it? got surprised even tho I shouldn't

Fujiko

Star
Key clearly is open to bdsm,not only for Born to Shine performance...he designed their outfits for Sh1nee japanese tour with his friend,and this is what he designed for Jh.You can see that every member has different outfits,but Jh outfit is bdsm style

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
They probably are possessed :confused:
i didn't watch the full video, could you timestamp where he looked creepy?
Taehyun screaming part,look his eyes,but since the beginning something in him was off.Also Soob1n.They don't have the bloody hearts like the others,it means they represent wolves in sheep clothes.I read comments and it is written that they are the liars since cysm Mv.

Observalita

Rookie
sorry i should have clarified lol,
his real name: K1m Jong-1n,
his demonic alter: ka1
I'm not so sure if it is a demonic altar in Kai's case because some of the other members also have stage names: Suho (Kim Junmyeon), Xiumin (Kim Minseok), Chen (Kim Jongdae). But it's interesting to note that these names were carefully picked by Lee Soo Man himself. Especially Kai's has a very specific meaning in relation to EXO's concept. Kai means"open" in Chinese, which makes sense since he has the power of teleportation. He has the important task of transporting the EXO members to different universes and he's the only one who can do so; they can't go anywhere without him.

But I'm not going to lie, the idea that it could be a demonic altar started playing in my mind after I saw him putting more and more emphasis on his stagename during his solo promotions. The line "please remember you're Kim Jongin too" kept crowding my mind while I was watching parts of his insta live. I'm scared that he'll eventually talk himself into a multiple personality disorder if it continues like this and it will make him easier to control if they plan on doing MK Ultra on him. He's a very deep thinker who's very aware of who he is as a person, although he doesn't really show it that often. So I sincerely hope that he will keep protecting his soul from evil.

swayy000

Star
I'm not so sure if it is a demonic altar in Kai's case because some of the other members also have stage names: Suho (Kim Junmyeon), Xiumin (Kim Minseok), Chen (Kim Jongdae). But it's interesting to note that these names were carefully picked by Lee Soo Man himself. Especially Kai's has a very specific meaning in relation to EXO's concept. Kai means"open" in Chinese, which makes sense since he has the power of teleportation. He has the important task of transporting the EXO members to different universes and he's the only one who can do so; they can't go anywhere without him.

But I'm not going to lie, the idea that it could be a demonic altar started playing in my mind after I saw him putting more and more emphasis on his stagename during his solo promotions. The line "please remember you're Kim Jongin too" kept crowding my mind while I was watching parts of his insta live. I'm scared that he'll eventually talk himself into a multiple personality disorder if it continues like this and it will make him easier to control if they plan on doing MK Ultra on him. He's a very deep thinker who's very aware of who he is as a person, although he doesn't really show it that often. So I sincerely hope that he will keep protecting his soul from evil.
idk after watching that video and what he said, it sounded like alot of these other american artists like beyonce with sasha fierce, and how she said sasha takes over body whenever she performs. I never knew lsm picked those names for them though, thats interesting. But yeah i continue to pray for these artists that they may be delivered :(

Observalita

Rookie
idk after watching that video and what he said, it sounded like alot of these other american artists like beyonce with sasha fierce, and how she said sasha takes over body whenever she performs. I never knew lsm picked those names for them though, thats interesting. But yeah i continue to pray for these artists that they may be delivered :(
Yeah, it's a little known fact. Chen said the members laughed when they first heard the name, so I don't think they were aware of the occultic themes that lay behind it.

xmoonligh

Rookie
Hello all,
This is my first time posting in the thread. I see that people are now discussing jjong and theories about his death. Most people are saying that he was sacrificed but I think his death was staged and there was energy harvesting going on. I think that the times when he was absent from the group was simply predictive programming for the actual event. I've learned that the world is a stage, and the celebrities' are simply the characters on the stage. Also, in the Atlantis video there was someone dressed up as him (the black hoodie outfit before he died). I think it was a mockery of the energy that was harvested and the whole event. My last thought is about SHINee's new Japanese song: superstar. Jjong was credited for that song. I think it was done on purpose to make a mockery of the situation and Jjong's death, as well as a mockery of the public. 1622834957109.png

arhur12

Star
Key clearly is open to bdsm,not only for Born to Shine performance...he designed their outfits for Sh1nee japanese tour with his friend,and this is what he designed for Jh.You can see that every member has different outfits,but Jh outfit is bdsm style
Yeah I have always felt some strange aura from key there were even rumors about him being bi/gay also I think he fakes his relationship with sh1nee Minho said recently that he did not meet key even once during his military hiatus he remained in contact with 0new and T@em but key refused to talk to him
I felt bad for minho here. So he had time for female celebs but he had no time for his members?

Fujiko

Star
Yeah I have always felt some strange aura from key there were even rumors about him being bi/gay also I think he fakes his relationship with sh1nee Minho said recently that he did not meet key even once during his military hiatus he remained in contact with 0new and T@em but key refused to talk to him
I felt bad for minho here. So he had time for female celebs but he had no time for his members?
Yes,i remember when Minho was discharged and did vlive that Onew went to visit him,but not Key.I don't think they are friends,in the past they had problems,they couldn't stand each others.For my opinion they are only music partners.Key has others friends.I don't think he is friend with Ta3min too,because when he went to visit his house it was the first time he prepared food for him ,and he never visited him, while Kwonho and others friends of Taemin did.He seems more friend with Ta3yon and Changsub(he did a vlive with him)and others.He has a selfish side,and he gives me weird vibes.