Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Fujiko

Star
I think it's this one SMA 2018
But he thanked everyone in this one and he thanked jonghyun before when he won at MAMA 2016 so I can't say there is a connection.
Thank you so much♡
I didn't found when he thanks Jonghyun at Mama 2016,but i found this ,he is very introverted,Exo Suho tried to congratulate with him but he ignored all members(even Baekhyun ),and hugged only K@1.But also the hug with K@1 for me is not a great hug,it looks a professional hug between coworkers,i don't think they are friends.Clearly he consider better K@1 than others Exo members,even the leader Suho was ignored by him(his hyung who was trainee with him and Jjong,at the beginning there were not others Sh1nee members),but they are not best friends.Ta3min looks alone ,in the second speech on Mama 2018 he thanks Shinee world,the managers,and Lsm,not his members....this guy he is alone despite the success and fame.This is my opinion,maybe i am wrong,but he looks introverted,Suho is another introverted but has a group of friends,but Ta3min cares to his privacy so so so much.

mileyR

Established
They deleted it on YouTube but if you have Facebook this documentary is a MUST WATCH holy shit it’s a little long but it’s worth it please watch pretty much sums up the entertainment industry and all these symbols we question it’s not a joke it’s real and they allow themselves to be puppets :( so just go to your face book and search for “out of the shadows”

Attachments

btach

Veteran
So Lady Gaga was accused of stealing soul and style of her friend who suddenly killed herself.
Know of any KPOP group doing this?

Gaga said she was holding on to her soul to keep her memory alive. The mother said GAGA shoukd let go to set her soul free. It was wild lol.
The battle of a soul..

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
Thank you so much♡
I didn't found when he thanks Jonghyun at Mama 2016,but i found this ,he is very introverted,Exo Suho tried to congratulate with him but he ignored all members(even Baekhyun ),and hugged only K@1.But also the hug with K@1 for me is not a great hug,it looks a professional hug between coworkers,i don't think they are friends.Clearly he consider better K@1 than others Exo members,even the leader Suho was ignored by him(his hyung who was trainee with him and Jjong,at the beginning there were not others Sh1nee members),but they are not best friends.Ta3min looks alone ,in the second speech on Mama 2018 he thanks Shinee world,the managers,and Lsm,not his members....this guy he is alone despite the success and fame.This is my opinion,maybe i am wrong,but he looks introverted,Suho is another introverted but has a group of friends,but Ta3min cares to his privacy so so so much.
It was after Jonghyun passed.

btach

Veteran
They asked who is the best idol songwriter, at number 1 there is Jjong ,he was underrated when he was alive ,but he had talent ,no doubt about it♡]
I don't think they expected people to still grieve for him 4 years on. The media underestimated Jonghyun's power. He was a child born for this age and can't be silenced.

Or they are saying this because they are about to start using his lyrics.

Last edited:

btach

Veteran
I think it's this one SMA 2018
But he thanked everyone in this one and he thanked jonghyun before when he won at MAMA 2016 so I can't say there is a connection.
There is always a connection in this industry. Gaga also thanked many people. Not saying Taemin is guilty...I am just saying his members know exactly what happened and instead of addressing the injutice, they tried and still try to milk it. That's why Key got upset when fans were saying they capitalized on it. It hit a nerve.

I remember a fan did a memorial portrait for Jonghyun and showed it to SHINee and they said "that's nice and walked away. The fan said their reaction was unexpected, but didn't say anything because he thought they were grieving.
I'll find the story and article.

arhur12

Star
Thank you so much♡
I don't remember I think it was backstage but he said something like j0nghyun would be the most happy at him winning MAMA and he thanked him and said he would be happy to win one with j0nghyun next year. But yeah he is super introverted apart from sh1nee and his friendship squad he doesn't seem to have any close friend I think it's because 5m kept him so busy he is left with no time to socialize and make friends no wonder he is so attached to kkoong but I feel like he too is starting to burn out now I felt from his recent lives that he is very lonely and exhausted and a bit anxious at the end of the day no matter how successful your career is it cannot buy you happiness I hope he gets married soon marriage and children can do wonders for mental health but I am a little worried about the public backlash he might face I remember jonghyun received intense backlash when it was revealed that he was dating some actress I sometimes wonder if jonghyun was allowed to date and get married maybe he would've been still alive having a supportive partner can be so good for you especially for someone like j0nghyun who was suffering from depression I wish kpop wasn't so harsh about dating and marriage.

btach

Veteran
I don't remember I think it was backstage but he said something like j0nghyun would be the most happy at him winning MAMA and he thanked him and said he would be happy to win one with j0nghyun next year. But yeah he is super introverted apart from sh1nee and his friendship squad he doesn't seem to have any close friend I think it's because 5m kept him so busy he is left with no time to socialize and make friends no wonder he is so attached to kkoong but I feel like he too is starting to burn out now I felt from his recent lives that he is very lonely and exhausted and a bit anxious at the end of the day no matter how successful your career is it cannot buy you happiness I hope he gets married soon marriage and children can do wonders for mental health but I am a little worried about the public backlash he might face I remember jonghyun received intense backlash when it was revealed that he was dating some actress I sometimes wonder if jonghyun was allowed to date and get married maybe he would've been still alive having a supportive partner can be so good for you especially for someone like j0nghyun who was suffering from depression I wish kpop wasn't so harsh about dating and marriage.
They have dates....Jonghyun loved life too much. If depression was the cause, he could have tried it multiple times when he was younger. That death note was very uncharacteristic of Jonghyun's behavior. He didn't write that shit, but depression was the perfect excuse to use to cover up his murder.

mileyR

Established

showtime_t25

Rookie
There is always a connection in this industry. Gaga also thanked many people. Not saying Taemin is guilty...I am just saying his members know exactly what happened and instead of addressing the injutice, they tried and still try to milk it. That's why Key got upset when fans were saying they capitalized on it. It hit a nerve.

I remember a fan did a memorial portrait for Jonghyun and showed it to SHINee and they said "that's nice and walked away. The fan said their reaction was unexpected, but didn't say anything because he thought they were grieving.
I'll find the story and article.
never heard of that last part before woah. have u found the article?