Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
These girls, or any other KPop artists/groups for that matter, are absolutely "controlled" from the get go...from "training days" to debut...to everything.. according to the contract (read: rules) with the agency/company that "employ" them...They are basically "puppets" of the elites. The "concept" system of public image practically makes them lose their authentic selves...
I dont know why anyone would ever agree to this, but there are people desperate for the prospects of fame and attention and there are young people who get rooked in without knowing the extent of their compromise...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I posted this video a while ago and will re-post here with a question... this song is so fresh and original, the artists are clearly performing their own material with their own skill and talent. I wonder, why aint music such as this becoming more popular? How are artists such as this relegated to the back-burner so easily? I realize the media is an arm of TPTB, designed to deliver controlled agenda propaganda. But other places in the world dont seem to be as severely compromised by these efforts as the US has become... aint there room for people like this in SK... or is the pop/propaganda agenda just to strong to make inroads against there?

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I guess its a method TPTB can use to isolate the real females of society and make them look foolish or low-class for working instead of holding pout for a career as a pop princess/prostitute. Much respect to the REAL working women of the world!
Instagram, Twitch and Onlyfans are trying to push that narrative too and women feel like their only real value is from their body but that's just simply not true!

JesusSoldier

Veteran
I posted this video a while ago and will re-post here with a question... this song is so fresh and original, the artists are clearly performing their own material with their own skill and talent. I wonder, why aint music such as this becoming more popular? How are artists such as this relegated to the back-burner so easily? I realize the media is an arm of TPTB, designed to deliver controlled agenda propaganda. But other places in the world dont seem to be as severely compromised by these efforts as the US has become... aint there room for people like this in SK... or is the pop/propaganda agenda just to strong to make inroads against there?
It's really sad how artists like these get overlooked.

Beautiful

Star
Last edited:

btach

Veteran
This is beautiful. Source did tell me that music is a powerful spell. You can actually create desired reality using music. It is therefore important to dictate what artists say in songs because like i said, it is a spell. If they start singing their own stuff, e,g affirmations, they would create realities that don't align with the lower vibrational beings. This is really good. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: