Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

And he even pointed out that he wasn't the only one who wore a T-shirt with Kurt's face on it, lol.

I have recently saw these pictures and that post for the first time. I have followed every single detail related to his case just missed this one, lol.

Although to be honest, I was not at all surprised to see that post because in the beginning of the case, a lot was done in the same way to divert people's attention from the truth and focus on the suicide aspect, while it wasn't a suicide. Plus, the person who posted that post and desperately tried to find a connection even when there was no connection between the two is one of the biggest stooges of b-wood. So this is not a surprise.

But thankfully, none of their ploys came to fruition thanks to some fans, medical students and doctors, who came forward and spoke about his case, looked into his leaked pictures/video, analyzed the leaked pictures/video and put forth the facts. It was because of them that the attention of the people of the entire world went towards his case, people from all over the world fought together to get him justice, demanded a CBI investigation into his case and just because of that on 19 August 2020, his case went to the CBI. Even RBI media network brought out many facts related to the case and fought for his justice. They did a great job in his case. But unfortunately he could not get justice till date.

Although I had read those articles that deliberately dragged Kurt's incident with his incident and the connections in both cases and the "depression, bipolar and suicide" thing were highlighted deliberately. And I believe this "bipolar and depression" thing was adopted from Kurt's case because he used to wear those t-shirts. The actual truth of Kurt's case was never revealed, so repeating the same theory of suicide, depression and bipolar in his case was the easiest and safest way to hide the actual truth and divert people's attention from the murder aspect. Plus, the same theory of suicide and depression was used in Jonghyun's case as well. Whereas all three of them were not depressed and neither was Kurt, $ush had bipolar disorder. But thankfully, this trick didn't work at least in one case.

But isn't this a classic way of taking everyone's attention away from the murder aspect in any case and focusing on only one aspect that it is a "suicide", leaving no room for other options in any case despite the numerous flaws?

If there was any connection or common between the two, it was their love, passion, dedication and sincerity towards their work, art, music and writing. Both were extremely talented and amazing artists. Kurt wanted to leave Nirvana and he wanted to leave b-wood and both wanted to live a normal life. Both did not want to sell out for the industry. Both were projected as a depressed and bipolar person and the murder of both were staged as suicide. In both the cases, fake handwritten and typed suicide notes were made. Kurt was murdered by Courtney and she got away with it, just like his girlfriend was involved in his case and got away with it. Also, both the women are living a happy life even after ruining two lives. Both did not get justice. Kurt and his case are the most talked about, tragic and controversial cases in the history of entertainment industry.

And as far as those t-shirts are concerned, he loved Kurt's music and when he had to play the role of a rockstar in a movie in 2016, he took inspiration from the work of Kurt and Cohen to mold himself as a rockstar. But unfortunately, that movie could not be made. That's why he loved to wear those t-shirts.

He was an amazing, talented, extremely genius, happy-go-lucky, positive, loving, kind artist and human being. He was a gem of a person. Whatever happened with him he didn't deserve that at all. Even Kurt as well. I wish and pray that one day they both get justice, Jonghyun too.

By the way, have you followed his case?

Welcome to the forum Dear.
Yes. I initially followed the case because of his leaked pictures, so I know a little bit about the case. However I haven't followed the case closely and completely, so I don't know all the details. The main details I know about his case is that he was not depressed and did not have bipolar disorder, this was a false narrative created by his girlfriend and MHB. As MHB did in the case of actresses PB and Jhk. He was about to reveal something, which I'm not sure about and his case is primarily related to his former manager's case who died on June 8th and that whatever happened with him was primarily because of that.

You are right Kurt and his case are the most discussed, tragic and controversial cases in the history of entertainment industry. So I find it odd to not see any discussion about his case here.

By the way, have you seen Steph's coverage regarding this case? She literally portrayed him as bipolar and depressed man based on the statement of a random psychiatrist who has no license to practice in India and she was attempting to portray his girlfriend as a victim, when she wasn't. She didn't do proper research about the case and didn't talk in detail about the crime scene and the body, which was really not expected from her as she used to drag every information in her videos regarding every case. I love her coverage of every case and I was looking forward to her coverage on his case however did not expect such coverage from her.

I appreciate her efforts to cover this case and to talk about this case at people's request, for devoting her time to this case even though she didn't know about the case before. However if she had given the case a little more time and done proper research, she might have been able to put forth the facts.

Meanwhile, in the comment section, people are calling his murder a suicide, which is too odd and shocking.

Thanks! :)

sadi235

Rookie
Not Kpop, but Han Sohee, the one who appeared in Jk's 7 video, got multiple piercings done. At first she had just above her eyebrows, then multiple lip piercings. Today I saw her with new cheek piercings.
She is one mysterious person who rose to fame, she's really famous among knetz for her looks. She is an actress, but I don't find her acting good. And she doesnt have much notable work to her name. She was the second lead in The World of the Married, which was basically carried by the main leads. She was just being pretty. Interestingly, she appeared in some Shinee's mv in 2016. Her insta posts are very disturbing apparently.

minnie82

Superstar
Not Kpop, but Han Sohee, the one who appeared in Jk's 7 video, got multiple piercings done. At first she had just above her eyebrows, then multiple lip piercings. Today I saw her with new cheek piercings.
She is one mysterious person who rose to fame, she's really famous among knetz for her looks. She is an actress, but I don't find her acting good. And she doesnt have much notable work to her name. She was the second lead in The World of the Married, which was basically carried by the main leads. She was just being pretty. Interestingly, she appeared in some Shinee's mv in 2016. Her insta posts are very disturbing apparently.
she probably close to some high people of the elite to became that famous

minnie82

Superstar
Hyuna (part 2 )

1695666175911.png
1695666213201.png
really think she's Edawn handler, he looks drugged in the picture :

1695666320512.png
1695666386385.png
1695666426498.png

sticking out the tongue, that's so remind me Miley Cyrus, another industry slave:

1695666561725.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
Her lip piercings...

1695670292943.png

LizBasil

Rookie
she's n3tf1x's fav actress.
she was in multiple dramas. i wouldn't say she isn't capable of acting, but there are better actresses out there. maybe she did many unorthodox things to become this popular so fast. she has maybe 3 n3tfl1x dramas, beside TWOTM.
her featuring in JeyKey's mv sort of made it obvious to me how much of a sell out she is.

are all her tattoos and piercings real?
i didn't know about them. i always thought they're temporary.
K0rean public is still unwelcoming with people with tattoos and piercings, so it's kinda weird that she's been able to get away with those. Normally, she'd lose jobs if she had so many things to cover and remove. (I know you can add skin colored band aids to cover tattoos, but doing that daily is kinda bothering and YOU CAN TOTALLY SEE IT, which again may make sponsors remove her from ads and commercials)

Iisa dancing in one of the biggest c@b@ret or whatever isn't what I expected?? The bp members have been acting and dressing like you know what since a while, especially j3nny and Iisa but...Idek what performing in a c@b@ret means tbh but I came a cross a video that I think is a rehearsal of her performance there and it was disgusting as fck. Now they're selling themselves in broad daylight, it used to be subtle, to me at least

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar