Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

JesusSoldier

Veteran
Isn't it... funny... that adult k-pop groups are much less sexualized, despite having super attractive members? 9muses, Girls Day, TWICE, GG, I could go on..
The most hypersexual groups are minors.

Also. Somewhat unrelated, but at least here in the US, pretty much all k-pop fans are Democrats. Dumbest motherfucking people in existence! They always think double meanings (which they don't even believe in) and anything bad or planned is just a "conspiracy theory" due to their own ignorance. They have extreme cognitive dissonance and give the benefit of doubt to just about anything you can think of.

Also, a lot of people are just pedophiles, and are loving how the Internet protects their status by normalizing them.

I am seeing people (FINALLY) wake up to this bullshit after Young Poss3. Still negative reception is suppressed online. If they stay in business, we really failed as a species.
I always like to keep an open mind. I think that's why I can't get along with a lot of people. It can't be a "conspiracy theory" when so many of the signs are obvious. It's a hard pill to swallow with how much darkness is coming to light, but no matter how uncomfortable it makes us feel, these are facts of reality.

aespa is coming back representing giants.. not even hiding a thing anymore. YAH has been speaking on giants and warning about giants the past few years and now there it is boldly stated in their concept. the return of the giants. the return of the ancient gods. the mighty men of renown. cursed and forbidden beings. have nothing to do with them when you see them.

Only The Lord Jesus Christ Yahusha Hamaschiah can keep us safe only His Precious shed Blood is our protection.

What's the symbolism of these lions with spiral eyes? The masks have them too.
View attachment 94836
View attachment 94837
i’m typing everything that comes in The Spirit while looking at those pictures

-night vision->blackouts->internet & technology down

-hypnosis/brainwashing/something being forced upon people against their will/altering of will making people’s will change and desire things due to the preparation and programming of their minds to warm them up to some ideas and agendas etc.

-lions=predators/beast. two lions set on the sides represents the two pillars therefore entering into the temple. this paired with the colorful threads->into the metaverse->the cloud

whole head masks/socks:

beings hidden under masks/beings hidden in the dark/danger danger approacheth/anarchy/faceless/androids/robots/martial law/underground/cia operation/plague/the many heads behind them also signal computer/tv screens since they got those hypnosis glass on and scars on top of their heads(minds)->brainwashing

-red & black(darkness & bloodshed). hot pink->pink(red) and green=fringing/fusing of dimensions/jumping dimensions/glitch/reality error symbolism i have spoken of it a lot so you can look it up ob my twitter account if you wanna.

also pink+green is green+red which signals xmas time or around that time frame.

-colorful threads:
-cables->neural link->plugged into the system of the beast.
-some threads are coming out of under the glasses of the brainwashed individuals->blood coming from the eyes(linked to next plague)
-neural system messed up cuz as you can see the threads are all tangled up
-INSANITY
-the threads also are symbolic to goo and SPIDER WEB->META

Mambo999

Established
Ladies Code :

View attachment 94871

black and white, duality dresses :

View attachment 94872

View attachment 94873

the eye on the wall:

View attachment 94874

View attachment 94875

View attachment 94876
View attachment 94877

triangle pyramid ?

View attachment 94878

that's from their I hate you mv (that was full of satanic symbolysm ):

View attachment 94879

the two members Eunbi and Rise that die in the car accident, they were sacrificed :

View attachment 94880
Every time I look at Ladies Code, I feel mentally/Spiritually disturbed and depressed. Nobody deserves what this group went through.

By the way, why was 2014 such a depressing year for Korea/Kpop, so many deaths and bad energy

arhur12

Star
Guys, T@emin's new song is called guilty and the story is about a boy who was kidnapped and brainwashed by a cult. The cult forces him to kill all his friends and the boy has a mental breakdown due to PTSD and guilt for what he has done.

Do you think it could be about J0nghyun??? We talk about idols having to sacrifice their loved ones for success and a lot of members did say in the past that maybe Sh1nee members too were involved in what happened to J0nghyun or they knew but didn't do anything to stop it from happening.

Britney Spears released a memoir last week and she said she was forced to abort her baby with Justin Timberlake. Now, most people believe this abortion and the guilt that she felt was the start of her mental health struggles the guilt probably led to her eventually having a mental health breakdown. I think that abortion was a ritual she had to perform.

We have seen similar things happen to T@emin in the past few years. His mental health started to deteriorate in 2020-21 and he had a legitimate mental breakdown while he was serving in the military last year. In 2020-21 $M was also blocking promotions for his solo comebacks and he had a panic attack once they showed a VCR with J0nghyun in 2021.

Maybe Sh1nee members too had to perform a ritual to save their group in 2017 and that included sacrificing one member. There were talks about Sh1nee's disbandment in 2017 because 0new had a scandal. Idk about other Sh1nee members but I think T@emin feels guilty now. He wouldn't even mention J0nghyun in the past but he has been openly talking about him and doing song tributes for him since he came back from the military.

I also think if this happened all Sh1nee members were involved or knew about this because all of them were present on his funeral day. Just recently, 0new became a Yoga instructor because he said he wanted to help people like J0nghyun but soon after that he started to lose weight and became weak. Right now, he is on a hiatus from all idol activities. Maybe what is happening with 0new has got something to do with J0nghyun as well. A lot of people also said that J0nghyun was sacrificed to protect 0new because he was getting cancelled by Knetz at that time because of his scandal.

minnie82

Superstar
Every time I look at Ladies Code, I feel mentally/Spiritually disturbed and depressed. Nobody deserves what this group went through.

By the way, why was 2014 such a depressing year for Korea/Kpop, so many deaths and bad energy
Yes i notice That the 3 remaining members auras changing in their cameback after the death of Eunbi and Rise or maybe it just my impressions..

Last edited:

doublestandardism

Established
Guys, T@emin's new song is called guilty and the story is about a boy who was kidnapped and brainwashed by a cult. The cult forces him to kill all his friends and the boy has a mental breakdown due to PTSD and guilt for what he has done.

Do you think it could be about J0nghyun??? We talk about idols having to sacrifice their loved ones for success and a lot of members did say in the past that maybe Sh1nee members too were involved in what happened to J0nghyun or they knew but didn't do anything to stop it from happening.

Britney Spears released a memoir last week and she said she was forced to abort her baby with Justin Timberlake. Now, most people believe this abortion and the guilt that she felt was the start of her mental health struggles the guilt probably led to her eventually having a mental health breakdown. I think that abortion was a ritual she had to perform.

We have seen similar things happen to T@emin in the past few years. His mental health started to deteriorate in 2020-21 and he had a legitimate mental breakdown while he was serving in the military last year. In 2020-21 $M was also blocking promotions for his solo comebacks and he had a panic attack once they showed a VCR with J0nghyun in 2021.

Maybe Sh1nee members too had to perform a ritual to save their group in 2017 and that included sacrificing one member. There were talks about Sh1nee's disbandment in 2017 because 0new had a scandal. Idk about other Sh1nee members but I think T@emin feels guilty now. He wouldn't even mention J0nghyun in the past but he has been openly talking about him and doing song tributes for him since he came back from the military.

I also think if this happened all Sh1nee members were involved or knew about this because all of them were present on his funeral day. Just recently, 0new became a Yoga instructor because he said he wanted to help people like J0nghyun but soon after that he started to lose weight and became weak. Right now, he is on a hiatus from all idol activities. Maybe what is happening with 0new has got something to do with J0nghyun as well. A lot of people also said that J0nghyun was sacrificed to protect 0new because he was getting cancelled by Knetz at that time because of his scandal.
Hi, I wanted to reply bc I think there is a lack of shawols/former shawols on this forum, but I have been reading your thoughts about the Guilty comeback and I think you are very close. I want to preface this by saying I do not believe the members were there when Jj0ng passed. But I do believe all of them, including Jj0ng knew he was going to d!e. I also believe they knew vaguely when it would happen. By nature I am doom and gloom. Jj0ng is my ult bias and has been since 2010. But I never thought that Jj0ng would be around "forever". I always had a feeling that something like this *could* happen. The feeling grew incredibly strong in 2014, then it died down, and came back with force at the end of 2016. Jj0ng was very protective of Taem1n. In Guilty there are a lot of "hands" touching Taem1n, and it gives me such a disgusting feeling. There were times in the past where tv hosts would touch Taem1n without consent, and Jj0ng more than once has had to move Taem1n or remove the tv host's hands from Taem1n. In short, what I believe Taem1n is feeling is survivors guilt. But I am unsure why J1nki has had such a tumultuous 2023.