Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

Jesus loves you

Established
EXO’s Lay Was Allegedly Kicked Out Of SM Entertainment Back When He Was A Trainee
“Lay of EXO was kicked out as a trainee for starting a fight with another trainee over a bowl of rice. After a long day of training, Lay was famished and saw a bowl of rice on the table. He dug in hurriedly, and another trainee was angry when he saw Lay eating the meal that he prepared. Both trainee were so tired and hungry that they exchanged heated words and fought. SM caught news of this incident and sent Lay packing back into China. Lay was very saddened and had a self reflection, and he thought about how his hard work was going down the drain. SM later gave him another chance and he’s been working hard to prove himself ever since.

—Man Du, K-Pop Fan”

Link:
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/exos-lay-allegedly-kicked-sm-entertainment-back-trainee/

Jesus loves you

Established
So in my previous post about Lay getting kicked out of EXO, I think in his desperation attempt, and there’s probably more to this that the article doesn’t tell us and it won’t be on the news, this is prob why he joined the Illuminati.
I recall in his book, “Standing firm at 24”, he said he felt humiliated when he went back to China and he didn’t know What he’s supposed to do.
Everyday, he would send an email ( or write a letter, I don’t recall exactly which method he did: email or letter, but he did wrote to his manager at Exo apologizing for them to let him come back.

He felt very sad and didn’t want all of his years as a trainee to become useless in China.
So personally, I think this is where something wasn’t reported online. Like why are these trainees going hungry and fighting over food? Is SM mistreating Chinese artists (being racist)?
Lay said when he first arrived to S Korea, they didn’t have a room/dorm for him so he had to find somewhere to sleep. I don’t recall where, prob outside or the guest room.

So in his desperation, just like anyone who would be desperate, this is where he had to do something to stay in to continue with his career. I’m thinking this is the point where he sold his soul.
This is just my speculation as to when Lay sold his soul.

And whenExo first debut, after having been given Lay a second chance at re-joining EXO, this is the point where he sold his soul.

In one of theEXO ‘s “Mama”, Vigilant Citizen went over the interpretation of the video. Very symbolic of Illuminati/worshipping the devil.

I didn’t want to believe , but I had to.

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
For some odd reason, I couldn’t find a post about EXO’s Mama on Vigilant Citzen. I recalled they made a post about. I’ve read it a year or two ago.

minnie82

Superstar
So in my previous post about Lay getting kicked out of EXO, I think in his desperation attempt, and there’s probably more to this that the article doesn’t tell us and it won’t be on the news, this is prob why he joined the Illuminati.
I recall in his book, “Standing firm at 14”, he said he felt humiliated when he went back to China and he didn’t know What he’s supposed to do.
Everyday, he would send an email ( or write a letter, I don’t recall exactly which method he did: email or letter, but he did wrote to his manager at Exo apologizing for them to let him come back.

He felt very sad and didn’t want all of his years as a trainee to become useless in China.
So personally, I think this is where something wasn’t reported online. Like why are these trainees going hungry and fighting over food? Is SM mistreating Chinese artists (being racist)?
Lay said when he first arrived to S Korea, they didn’t have a room/dorm for him so he had to find somewhere to sleep. I don’t recall where, prob outside or the guest room.

So in his desperation, just like anyone who would be desperate, this is where he had to do something to stay in to continue with his career. I’m thinking this is the point where he sold his soul.
This is just my speculation as to when Lay sold his soul.

And whenExo first debut, after having been given Lay a second chance at re-joining EXO, this is the point where he sold his soul.

In one of theEXO ‘s “Mama”, Vigilant Citizen went over the interpretation of the video. Very symbolic of Illuminati/worshipping the devil.

I didn’t want to believe , but I had to.
I think because trainee were under too much stress etc ,yes i think there's something more deep behind that

Jesus loves you

Established
What’s strange is, I’ve not thought about this, but Lay’s first debut without Exo (after he was done debuting with Exo, he had a solo career after Exo), his grandma died. I don’t recall which side of the family his grandma’s side was on. But I do know he was heartbroken when she died.
I’m thinking this might be his first family sacrifice to stay in the business. I’m thinking he had no choice. Whatever the devil tells him to sacrifice , he had to. Maybe the sacrifice might be either his mother or his grandma. But if that’s the case, grandma is old and they prob think it’s about time she should go.
But who knows if he had alligator tears.
He wrote a song about her titled “Grandma” in Chinese.

He said he stayed by her bedside when she was sick.

If anyone know more about this or other things about Lay, shed your thoughts on this subject and post it on here so others can read.

Link:

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
Quoting: “Yixing: I want to tell u guys... my grandma is at... my grandma really wants to come & see my concert but there wasn’t a chance to let her come so... I hope this stage that I give to my grandma, grandma can see it. Thank you all for coming to see my concert.

My grandma always taught me, everything happens for the best and to let nature take its course. also that, I must persevere and work hard & that, good people will always live a peaceful life. Thank you guys. Thank you everyone, thank you.

Go home earlier today~ okay? I’ll leave now okay? let’s meet in the 4th album; let’s meet at the next concert. I’ll wait for you okay! *bows*”

End quote.
*Translation credit given to the original author in the video.

minnie82

Superstar
What’s strange is, I’ve not thought about this, but Lay’s first debut without Exo (after he was done debuting with Exo, he had a solo career after Exo), his grandma died. I don’t recall which side of the family his grandma’s side was on. But I do know he was heartbroken when she died.
I’m thinking this might be his first family sacrifice to stay in the business. I’m thinking he had no choice. Whatever the devil tells him to sacrifice , he had to. Maybe the sacrifice might be either his mother or his grandma. But if that’s the case, grandma is old and they prob think it’s about time she should go.
But who knows if he had alligator tears.
He wrote a song about her titled “Grandma” in Chinese.

He said he stayed by her bedside when she was sick.

If anyone know more about this or other things about Lay, shed your thoughts on this subject and post it on here so others can read.

Link:
He clearly sacrificed his grandmother,i remember Ariana Grande grandfather die and her career blew up after that

Jesus loves you

Established
He clearly sacrificed his grandmother,i remember Ariana Grande grandfather die and her career blew up after that
Wow. Didn’t know that about Ariande G.
Lay’s career really did become big after this. He started getting signed up with a lot of companies, American music artists, tv shows, movies, etc.

I had to post these in case those people are not aware about Lay. Wehave Lay fans who are blind and thinkit’s “art”.

Jesus loves you

Established
EXO Lay Accused of ‘Bride Picking,’ Adultery and More + Zhang Yixing Studio Releases Statement

BY Alexa Lewis Dec 20, 2021 07:47 PM ES

A Chinese blogger caused a stir after he accused EXO member Lay (Zhang Yixing) of bride picking, adultery and more on Weibo. Zhang Yixing Studio has since released a statement on the matter. Keep on reading for all the details.
EXO Lay Accused of 'Bride Picking,' Adultery and More
On December 20, a Chinese fashion blogger took to Weibo to accuse a male star with a surname that starts with Z in his thirties that has never publicly dated anyone of disrespecting women, adultery, bride picking and being sexist.

Their Weibo post claims that the male star often pretends to be pure and innocent to the public but is actually "bride picking," or contacting several girls for the sole purpose of a sexual relationship, behind-the-scenes. This is similar to what Kris Wu was accused of earlier this year.

The blogger also accused the male star of being a hassle in his projects, noting that the post-production team for Calvin Klein was tormented for three months just to take good pictures of them.

They also noted that they previously had a contract with Huawei but suddenly terminated their contract and signed a deal with Samsung.

The fashion blogger claims to have worked with him for half a year and that the experience has been "suffocating." The blogger claims to offend everyone he works with and that several people have evidence of his bad attitude. They do not want to release all the evidence, but they hope that he gets fewer opportunities and humbles himself.

Soon, people speculate that the male star in question was EXO Lay. This is because his real name is Zhang Yixing, meaning his last name starts with a Z. He is also a male star in his 30s who is known to have been single for his whole celebrity life.

EXO member Lay is also known for his innocent and pure image.

Following the accusations, malicious comments about Lay were shared online.
Zhang Yixing Studio Releases Statement Concerning Blogger's Accusations
On December 20, Zhang Yixing Studio quickly released a statement on the matter. They immediately shut down the rumors, saying, "In 2021, even if you do nothing, you will still get hit with slanderous words. He has been active for nine years, yet he still faces rumors every year. So how can he do his job properly while you are slandering him with malicious rumors?"

Zhang Yixing Studio states that they have seen the rumors and are demanding that they provide evidence that Lay is guilty of bride picking. If unable, Zhang Yixing Studio will not hesitate to pursue legal action. They also apologize for the rumors and ask the media to wait for the evidence that will be brought forward.

Following Lay's statement, the blogger took to their Weibo to post an apology. He stated that he was talking to a friend about a conflict with Lay's team in 2015. After that, he irrationally chose to post fake facts on Weibo. He said, "I apologize to Zhang Yixing. If I offended you in any way, I hope to be forgiven. In the future, I will be strict with myself, using my works to better society."

Link to article:

Jesus loves you

Established
EXO Lay Accused of Sleeping With Fans and Secretly Being a Father + Studio Releases a Statement

By Alexa Lewis Nov 07, 2021
EXO member Lay has been accused of sleeping with fans and getting them pregnant, making him a father. His studio has since released a statement on the matter. Keep on reading for all the details.
EXO Lay Accused of Impregnating Fans and Secretly Being a Father
On November 5, a famous blogger on Weibo accused an A-list star of sleeping with fans and getting them pregnant. The blogger, who has over 900,000 followers on the platform, stated that the male star slept with fans.

While he did not name anyone, he noted that the A-list star belonged to the 9X generation, represents many high-end brands, and their stage name has three letters.

People immediately started to suspect EXO member Lay. The idol serves as Valentino's brand ambassador and Cahumet's spokesperson. He also has three letters in his stage name.

Another idol who was accused of being this A-list star is Chinese singer Cai Xukun, who goes by the stage name KUN.

Soon, people started flooding Lay with malicious comments, telling him to come clean on his actions.

Unfortunately, due to the hints given, many people were confident that the blogger talked about Lay, leading to massive backlash and hate towards the male idol.

EXO Lay's Studio Releases Statement Concerning Rumors About Impregnating Fans and Secretly Being a Father
On November 6, EXO member Lay's studio, Zhang Yixing Studio, released a statement on the matter. They stated that their artist, Lay, has become the victim of unfounded rumors, and the hate has become more intense, damaging Lay's reputation.

They have since investigated the matter and found the IP address of the two individuals who spread these malicious rumors.

They are being suspected of infringing the right of Lay, and Lay's studio has already informed them about the notice. Therefore, they demand that these two netizens delete their posts concerning Lay.

Additionally, Lay's studio announced that they had entrusted all the rights of the case to a lawyer. They will compile evidence and carry out all the necessary legal proceedings against those who spread false rumors about the EXO member.

Lay's quick response received positive feedback from Chinese internet users, with many praising him for his maturity in handling the situation. Many believe that he did the right thing by pushing through with legal action, with people saying it is the right thing to do. Others stated that they never believed it was Lay and are glad he is protecting himself and his reputation.

Link to article:

00kpop00

Established
in the third picture it looks he's doing the licking pussy gesture .. kinda sexual
The licking pussy gesture is done also by female idols who put their fingers into a v around their mouths, although I don't think the female idols know what it means, because I don't think they are lesbians. I can't find any pictures of them right at this moment.

Seunghee from OH MY Girl has done the pussy licking gesture in a pic a long time ago.