LGBT+ movement starting to backfire [part 3]

Interesting (horrible) statistics about the rates of child abuse by p3d0s in a school setting, from back before the govt was actively covering for the lgbtqpwth+-+- crowd

A review of the literature was conducted in which 19 separate studies were examined for the ratio of heterosexual-to-homosexual molestations of children and the ratio of female-to-male child victims.

Abstract
Using random-probability studies reported by three different sets of investigators, an estimate that about 4 percent of the general population is bisexual-to-homosexual was employed to generate relative degrees of 'dangerousness' of the various sexual orientations. It appears that at least a third of all the reported child molestations involve homosexual acts, while girls account for about two-thirds of children victimized. Those who practice homosexual acts are at least 12 times more apt to molest a child sexually, and with suitable corrections for bisexuals (who molest both genders), probably at least 16 times more apt to molest a child. A review of recorded cases of teacher-pupil sexual interaction indicated that of the 30 instances detailed in the literature, 24 (80 percent) involved homosexual acts. It appears that teachers who practice homosexual acts are between 90 to 100 times more apt to involve themselves sexually with pupils than teachers who confine themselves to heterosexual acts.
While p3d0s may assault either the same sex or opposite, the rate of them assaulting children goes up drastically if they have engaged in same sex behavior.

I definitely think there IS an eugenics agenda behind it. In this thread i posted a story a while back that mentioned that at some gender clinic being closed down there was disproportionate number of the teens who they had "treated" that were on the spectrum
Here's the post. I posted it back in january

Natural news is not the best source, but i think this story shows the eugenics component on the sterilization of these children. While depopulation in general is a goal, i believe there is eugenics involved as well.

A now-shuttered government-run transgender clinic in the United Kingdom known as Tavistock was targeting autistic children for recruitment into the LGBT fold, we now know.

The Guardian dropped this bombshell in a recent report about the explosion of trans youth in the UK, many of whom were shuffled through Tavistock’s transition programs specifically because of this vulnerability.

“The Cass report stated that approximately one-third of children and young people being referred to Tavistock had autism or other types of neurodiversity,” the report states.

People who do not identify with the sex they were assigned at birth are three to six times as likely to be autistic as cisgender people are, according to the largest study yet to examine the connection,” reported Spectrum News.

Gender-diverse people are also more likely to report autism traits and to suspect they have undiagnosed autism.” (Related: Tavistock was exposed this past fall as the “mother” of all brainwashing institutions.)

What this means is that autistic children are easier prey for manipulation by actors pushing an LGBT agenda – and specifically a trans agenda that targets children’s bodies, genitals, and hormones for alteration.

If you just see the likes of serial killers involved in pedo activities with young boys, the numbers are staggering. John Wayne gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Pakistan serial killer Javaid Iqbal , Iranian man named Mohammed Bijeh, Anatomy sliviko etc
Yes, true.

It's almost as if once people cross that first boundary into deviant actions there is less of a "restraint" in place to follow the deviance to where ever it will lead them

Texas crossdressers are suing to block a law that will prevent them exposing themselves to children.
Why are these perverts so obsessed with children being in attendance? I can't think of any answer that is not either grooming and/or abuse.

A group of drag performers and LGBTQ+ rights advocates have filed a federal lawsuit seeking to block a new Texas law that expands what is considered an illegal public performance of sexual conduct, arguing it is meant to target drag shows and could also criminalize ballet and even cheerleading.
Unpopular opinion : so what if it criminalizes these things too (though i seriously doubt it would, because hypocrites will hypocriticize...) - little girls should not be paraded around in skimpy costumes. If the clothing was more covered up and toned down im sure there are ways of having girls participate in these activities in a way that wouldn't seem so sexualized.

(Where i live they do this cheerleading competition sometimes and i've seen these little girls, maybe 8 or so, wearing skin tight croptops, mini skirts, face full of makeup, etc, as they leave the venue. This is not ok, but somehow everyone is fine with it as long as does it doesn't involve crossdressing. It's still p3do bait and sexualizes young girls)

The law approved by the Republican-controlled Legislature was part of a broader effort in Texas and other conservative states to crack down on drag shows and limit LGBTQ rights.
Im guessing by now the assumption in msm is that everyone has accepted that their "rights" are somehow taken away if they can't expose themselves to children. This law doesnt ban their stupid shows, just prohibits children from attending.

The new Texas law on sexual content in performances was initially meant to bar children from attending drag shows. It was changed to remove specific references to drag performances, but it broadened the scope of what would be illegal.

It would ban real or simulated groping, real or simulated arousal, and the display of a sex toy if done in a “prurient” manner in front of a minor or on public property. And it includes a definition of sexual conduct that bars the wearing of accessories or prosthetics that enhance the female or male form in front of a minor or on public property
So they admit they want to display sex toys in front of children. This is so ridiculous.

Child genitalia butchery in Turkey.

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
Interesting (horrible) statistics about the rates of child abuse by p3d0s in a school setting, from back before the govt was actively covering for the lgbtqpwth+-+- crowd

While p3d0s may assault either the same sex or opposite, the rate of them assaulting children goes up drastically if they have engaged in same sex behavior.
It makes sense because homosexuality is already a deviant behaviour and someone that gains pleasure from deviancy will of course try anything to maintain their needs.

I don’t care what anyone says but nobody is gay, there’s been trauma, some sort of mental delusion or just they’re twisted people that gain gratification for doing something they know full well is wrong .

it’s all brainwashing to believe that that lifestyle ia natural and the norm, it is not.

Im pretty liberal but if I see a same sex couple kissing it gives me a weird creeped out sensation, it’s like your whole spirit can see it’s wrong and you’re witnessing some satanic behaviour.

It makes sense because homosexuality is already a deviant behaviour and someone that gains pleasure from deviancy will of course try anything to maintain their needs.

I don’t care what anyone says but nobody is gay, there’s been trauma, some sort of mental delusion or just they’re twisted people that gain gratification for doing something they know full well is wrong .

it’s all brainwashing to believe that that lifestyle ia natural and the norm, it is not.

Im pretty liberal but if I see a same sex couple kissing it gives me a weird creeped th sensation, it’s like your whole spirit can see it’s wrong and you’re witnessing some satanic behaviour.
I completely agree that homosexuality is deviant and not a natural (or beneficial - the life expectancy stats on homosexual men are horrendous) normal life style.

That said, i think some people suffer from these urges, so it's not a choice in itself to have the feelings. And yeah, trauma definitely is a reason.

It becomes a matter of choice when people choose to dwell on the feelings, or act on them. And that is what society is trying to brainwash people to do - act on their deviant urges, and feel proud of it.

A same sex attracted person may observe homosexual behavior and view it as a positive, but objectivrly it is still satanic.

L3M4

Star
Has anyone mentioned that the FDA has just changed the rules so that bisexual and homosexual blood can now be mixed in with the rest of the blood at blood banks. Just saw this on natural news.
I think tptb and big pharma want to get as many people as possible infected with diseases.

The lgbtpwth crowd consider it an infringement of their "rights" to have to disclose if they have hiv before sodomizing each other.
I wouldn't be surprised if they think theyre entitled to give infected blood too.

redqueen

Superstar

Flarepath

Star
Food for thought- I'm not saying these film "stars" are peedos without proof, but I've never liked seeing actors kissing and groping kids-

yuk1.jpg

Yuk3.jpg

yuk2.jpg

Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
Food for thought- I'm not saying these film "stars" are peedos without proof, but I've never like seeing actors kissing and groping kids-
Some, like Walken and Mortensen may be stretching it bit. Otherwise, media has a strange obsession with realism when it comes to kids, from making babies actually cry (can they not use sound effect or something?), sometimes for multiple takes, to kid stunts like those of Chloe Moretz and Dafne Keen, and of course, this.