LGBT+ Targeting Autistic People

Stucky

Star
well a i don't see who the heck what the credentials of exhibit A are... just a website saying what ever they want unless you have more info on that website i don't see anything that gives it credence to make it a legit site.

And honestly with two strikes not really going to look at C
ok i looked LMFAO!!! that site looks about as legit as @A Freeman's jah truther site LOL!

So we done here?
You can't refute the text so you attack the web design. Can't refute the text so you attack a typo. Watching your dishonesty is delicious.

Since you have nothing to offer but childish games i think it's safe to assume we are now done here.

WARNING TO ANY KIDS LOOKING IN ON THIS THREAD. Zionism is not cool. Zionism will make you look stupid.

DON'T GET HOOKED ON ZIONISM!!!

Maldarker

Star
You can't refute the text so you attack the web design. Can't refute the text so you attack a typo. Watching your dishonesty is delicious.

Since you have nothing to offer but childish games i think it's safe to assume we are now done here.

WARNING TO ANY KIDS LOOKING IN ON THIS THREAD. Zionism is not cool. Zionism will make you look stupid.

DON'T GET HOOKED ON ZIONISM!!!
at least my source is legit not such for yours...(so whos dishonest?) would have been better if you would have quoted from the original source that that website is i guess using.
BTW has nothing to do with zionism but you sure got that on your brain.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
BTW has nothing to do with zionism but you sure got that on your brain.
It has everything to do with zionism. Bug is a zionist. You are a zionist. Your lie is a zionist lie.

Of course you could prove me wrong by debunking Herodotus Histories book VII, Ch 89 (and the others). But you can't. Hence your sudden onset of childish stupidity.

Btw your source does nothing to prove that "Hadrian invented the word Palestine". And we know it can't be proved because the Greeks were referencing Palestine 500 years before Christ.

Are we done or are you happy to keep upsetting Seeker and "derailing" your zionist buddy's thread?

Maldarker

Star
It has everything to do with zionism. Bug is a zionist. You are a zionist. Your lie is a zionist lie.

Of course you could prove me wrong by debunking Herodotus Histories book VII, Ch 89 (and the others). But you can't. Hence your sudden onset of childish stupidity.

Btw your source does nothing to prove that "Hadrian invented the word Palestine". And we know it can't be proved because the Greeks were referencing Palestine 500 years before Christ.

Are we done or are you happy to keep upsetting Seeker and "derailing" your zionist buddy's thread?
Well i really dont give to f's about zionism - and actually it seems odd that you won't jump on the stamping out of the jews from israel with the romans seems fitting on what he did not? What he did sure isn't zionism is it your raze the people out of their land and then rename it but you also enslave them sounds fitting sure doesn't sound like a zionist bent bandwagon whatever. He did it to mock them after tghe revolt so how is that zionism? Your a damn retard is all blah blah zionist behind every rock blah blah...

Stucky

Star
Well i really dont give to f's about zionism - and actually it seems odd that you won't jump on the stamping out of the jews from israel with the romans seems fitting on what he did not? What he did sure isn't zionism is it your raze the people out of their land and then rename it but you also enslave them sounds fitting sure doesn't sound like a zionist bent bandwagon whatever. He did it to mock them after tghe revolt so how is that zionism? Your a damn retard is all blah blah zionist behind every rock blah blah...
Is that a hissy fit? And again, that's a charming wee story but it does nothing to prove the zionist claim that "Hadrian invented the word Palestine"

"In the administrative reforms implemented by Darius I (reigned 522–486 BCE), Phoenicia, Palestine-Syria, and Cyprus constituted the fifth province (satrapy) of the Persian empire (Herodotus, The History, Book III, chapter 91). "

Guess the source...?

Are we done yet?

Maldarker

Star
Is that a hissy fit? And again, that's a charming wee story but it does nothing to prove the zionist claim that "Hadrian invented the word Palestine"

"In the administrative reforms implemented by Darius I (reigned 522–486 BCE), Phoenicia, Palestine-Syria, and Cyprus constituted the fifth province (satrapy) of the Persian empire (Herodotus, The History, Book III, chapter 91). "

Guess the source...?

Are we done yet?
Blah blah blah zionism zionist zion much on your brain bro. What i stated has nothing to do with zionism but you claim it does so...zion zion zion zion zionist zionism etc etc etc blah blah blah. Look behind that tree zionist look behind that rock zionist its the new boogeyman of the year.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
My daughter was ‘radicalised’ by Scottish LGBT club in school
Mother forced to pull child out of state school after uncovering ‘cult-like’ materials shared between members