LIL NAS X IS FAKING HIS GAY IMAGE

L3M4

Star
Recently other rappers have come forward confirming the industry is in fact paying $$$ extra for how much gay sexual content these men rappers are willing to put out there

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.34.12 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.19.34 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.20.04 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.27.26 AM.jpg

lil nas
is
willing to go
into full force propaganda
school sports turned into sexual dumps for gay teenagers
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.32.53 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.33.19 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 1.33.42 AM.jpg
there's even more explicit action in today's propaganda "rap entrainment"
but i wont put any of that stuff
music or rap is far from what it used to be

Emmizi

Rookie
He’s obviously “gay” for pay, it’s so blatant how fake his image is. Flop.
Although with this generation of depravity it just encourages others to do the same thing, being gay is a service now smh.

Haich

Superstar
Totally agree with this; don’t buy the gay act. He’s so over the top and flamboyant. Even when others like Sam Smith came onto the scene, it was about their music/voice. This guy is a walking caricature of what a gay man is thought to be. There’s also old videos online where he would rap, prior to his Old Town Road song.

What I don’t get is his obsession to tarnish and offend anything to do with Christianity.

Lalas

Star
What I don’t get is his obsession to tarnish and offend anything to do with Christianity.
But he (whoever it is, I don't know it) doesn't have the same attitude and no obsession with tarnishing and insulting everything related to Muslimism (and Judaism)? Interesting. It coincides with some of the tendencies imposed by the elites (whoever they are, maybe the zionists?) for the development of society.

You are already skating on thin ice if you know or care about about what these demons are doing.

Do u read vc articles?
it’s literally in front page of this site
View attachment 100714
I sometimes read VC articles but skipped that one because I find it boring. I know what is happening with all that stuff and avoid it like I would avoid a virus or the flu. The last article that I actually read was the one about Gaza.

L3M4

Star
I sometimes read VC articles but skipped that one because I find it boring. I know what is happening with all that stuff and avoid it like I would avoid a virus or the flu. The last article that I actually read was the one about Gaza.
agreed but i follow all main articles that’s how some of us actually noticed the vc author writing style has dramatically changed, it used to be way different in regards to these type of topics, its like the old vc is gone and new writers have replaced him especially since these vc celebrity articles seem so repetitive like the exact same symbolism and review to all their music videos its just weird

agreed but i follow all main articles that’s how some of us actually noticed the vc author writing style has dramatically changed, it used to be way different in regards to these type of topics, its like the old vc is gone and new writers have replaced him especially since these vc celebrity articles seem so repetitive like the exact same symbolism and review to all their music videos its just weird
I think VC guy is from Lebanon so his Gaza article was good. As far as all this music crap goes anything is good publicity so I think for myself it is better to just ignore it.