Mainstream Artists that you actually listen to?

L3M4

Star
No, far from the truth. She made that face because Selena went back to Justin. They had a toxic relationship.
Exactly but what do you define "toxic" relationship beside they're both unhinged she & him both act like narcissists & paranoid lunatics behind closed doors

L3M4

Star
I don’t doubt that it’s staged, but what even is the point of them setting up a pretend relationship for the public to witness?
They have to pretend because attention and powers of influence comes with "couples" the possibility of tabloid gossips with couples are endless and can make 3rd persons feel as if they're part of their story when it's all in display "to judge" with non-stop fake stories, Pfizer just recently contracted Travis for a flood of vax promotions in commercials, social media and stuff & then Tay Tay suddenly it's her "gf" when nobody even knew who he was now he's "everywhere" and all the love display for the public eye when in reality his team mates are vocally criticizing him in interviews and much of the public is scrutinizing him for his new fake paid vax stance but the corporate industry is trying to clean his image making him a good Love darling role model out of nowhere

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
I'm a 60's music nut and listening to the songs brings back assorted memories of those times for me when my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and pets were all alive..:)
For example this 60's Beatles classic-

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
I'm a 60's music nut and listening to the songs brings back assorted memories of those times for me when my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and pets were all alive..:)

Omg this is so deep in so many levels
its the exact same reason why I love some music that I wouldn’t even normally find my self liking
Thank you for sharing that
(PS your post perfectly fits what the thread intended :)

sadtruth

Established
Travis the new tbptb puppet at the end of tay tay forced kiss then he avoids her face
they faking the romance
all just for the press

He doesn't avoid her face. He puts his head down after to listen to her. They look fine to me.

L3M4

Star

L3M4

Star

I am bit curious don't mean to be intrusive but when u say ur parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and pets are no longer here then who becomes ur family?? or where do u go to feel home

L3M4

Star
Is Green Day still considered mainstream? If so, I listen to them because the band reminds me of my teenage years. Sometimes I listen to pop music from the 2000s.
Some Green Day songs take me back in time too, I agree that sometimes listening to certain "old" music just reminds you of specific times and automatically makes u feel something like what you felt at that time... good, joyful or even bad, there is even some music by other artists I can't even hear because it just brings me bad memories & upset feelings too...

Teenage year music is probably something we all carry
especially those Pre-Internet days before we even had cellphones & we could actually Link our listening experiences to real life lol

Flarepath

Star
I am bit curious don't mean to be intrusive but when u say ur parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and pets are no longer here then who becomes ur family?? or where do u go to feel home
I never married because I never wanted to be a family man, I live alone and am loving it because I'm free from distractions of any kind..:)
As for "home", the only true home for all of us christians is that great Home in the sky..:)-

rel-Jesus-sit-txt.jpg

Last edited:

moodychick

Established
Some Green Day songs take me back in time too, I agree that sometimes listening to certain "old" music just reminds you of specific times and automatically makes u feel something like what you felt at that time... good, joyful or even bad, there is even some music by other artists I can't even hear because it just brings me bad memories & upset feelings too...

Teenage year music is probably something we all carry
especially those Pre-Internet days before we even had cellphones & we could actually Link our listening experiences to real life lol
True. I cannot stand Evanescence because it brings me back to teen angst. Haha.

Of course. Most people develop their own music taste by their early teens. It's cool how our music taster evolves as we grow.