Mandatory Reincarnation Dystopian Deja Vu Infinite Torture Nightmare Scenario

Sometimes when things are looking extremely grim I start to think well worst case scenario is that something finally kills me whether it be starvation, nuclear weapons or any of the other millions of ways to die. And I think well I am dead what the Hell else can they do to me? But then I think that it's just to easy to die and one thing I have learned is that nothing good comes easy. So a possibility emerges with the realization that death is no longer that great of a guarantee of ending the nightmare that life is becoming. And then the concept of Mandatory Reincarnation rears its ugly head. Why would they let us off that easy? Why if the Evil Ones enjoyed torturing us this much in one life why not keep it going with Mandatory Reincarnation? We have all seen what scientists are capable of and also nothing would bring them greater glee than to force us to return to a world where all the Evil they created we would have to experience again only even worse. This would also explain what Hell really is.

redqueen

Superstar
I'm the same Doomsday Cult Mom
My mind always goes to worst scenario
Which I am not so sure is a bad thing as
then if that worst happensor not your prepared
to deal with it

I was actually just
finishing something up
that I am gonna post when I got
time tonight,that talks on this subject in
my open mind/heart thread

I do believe now
if we haven't walked
our path good enough in our time here
then we stay here in purgatory ,get a new
life to erase the old choices we made
To start new in our journey to find and walk
the lighted path Home

What I've been thinking lately
is what if the mark of the beast
does not allow for that life reset
what if that is the dead wishing for death
it's us having taken w/e that stops our internal
resets
So we are stuck here with no way to even try
to get Home

I'm the same Doomsday Cult Mom
My mind always goes to worst scenario
Which I am not so sure is a bad thing as
then if that worst happensor not your prepared
to deal with it

I was actually just
finishing something up
that I am gonna post when I got
time tonight,that talks on this subject in
my open mind/heart thread

I do believe now
if we haven't walked
our path good enough in our time here
then we stay here in purgatory ,get a new
life to erase the old choices we made
To start new in our journey to find and walk
the lighted path Home

What I've been thinking lately
is what if the mark of the beast
does not allow for that life reset
what if that is the dead wishing for death
it's us having taken w/e that stops our internal
resets
So we are stuck here with no way to even try
to get Home
Thank you for trying to understand. I am looking forward to you're post.

The mortality/expiry is untenable + inevitable.

The saga of breathing started with baby born of mother's water (all were baby once), then fast forward 80~90~100 calender years - this saga will most certainly conclude.

The elites may be able to do lot of things in this simulation of existence but none can manufacture (or capture/arrest) the quintessential reason of breathing - TheSoul.

TheSoul or TheSpirit only belongs to TheInfinite and cannot be dealt with by no other.

Rumi Soul.jpeg

There is no hell. I do not believe in it. One should never say the word as it only opens you up to something that you do not need!
There is no evil either. Just be positive.

Lil axe

Veteran
was talking about death with someone the other day, they said - what if the light at the end of the tunnel when you die, is the light as you are coming out of the womb, i was like that kinda sucks, i always wanted to meet god

Oceanic

Veteran
There is no hell. I do not believe in it. One should never say the word as it only opens you up to something that you do not need!
What you've said is absolutely inaccurate, just speaking generally. "There is no evil" Have you somehow lived your entire life in peace that you are blissfully unaware of all the murder, r@pe, and @buse that goes on in this world? Have you never apprehended that all governments are abhorrent? If you have to say "just be positive" then unequivocally speaking, we live in an evil world. To live in a world of benevolence, it would not be a requirement to have to remind yourself to stay positive because you already would be.

was talking about death with someone the other day, they said - what if the light at the end of the tunnel when you die, is the light as you are coming out of the womb, i was like that kinda sucks, i always wanted to meet god
But what about people who are born blind? Do they see a light in their mind? Also I have always wondered if blind people see in their dreams.

redqueen

Superstar
I believe that yes even the blind would see the light
As well as dreaming they do
When I was around 6-7 we had a roomer in our home
who was blind she showed me how to read Braille
which I thought was awesome the other kids not so much
Anyhoo she dreamed and she had no problem sharing them with me
as she wanted to know if how she seen in her dream if it's that way in rl
Which freaky enough as she never has seen certain things
it was very unnerving
to say the least at one point I accused her of playing tricks on me
I started thinking she was like an uncle I had who was partially blind
But no she was born blind so her knowing things and such
made it all the more fascinating to me as a child
When we pass from here to go either home or stay in,purgatory or
the below
I think when we are letting go of this physical life
we move to the next
no matter your ailments which will be gone and you will be whole once again

TrustNo1

Established
We are all dealing with this Doomsday. It just gets more painful the more you think about it.
Say this life is a test though, and we have to pass to get to the other side. It's almost impossible for the majority from how things are set up. Some say that ALL of humanity has to pass this "test" for us to get out of here or else God will just keep bringing us back until we learn our lesson. The elites are working off of this idea perhaps.
But how can we say that the elites will bring us back after our death? They can't have THAT much power, that's Gods work.
We spend all our life worrying about family, responsibilities, money & then we have to worry about how we'll end up after death.
I've always hoped that everyone meets God/The Creator at the end, and he can tell you the truth of everything. We can never know the whole truth of this world.

The rich man will die and so will the poor man. Their destination is the same so did the journey really matter? Now we can argue that no, there is a heaven and hell dependent on our actions but I mean to say that all our comparing and woes will be "erased" and pointless in the end. So did it really matter if we got that fancy car and happiness in our lifetime when all our memories will be wiped clean in the end?

sickgirl15

Established
What you've said is absolutely inaccurate, just speaking generally. "There is no evil" Have you somehow lived your entire life in peace that you are blissfully unaware of all the murder, r@pe, and @buse that goes on in this world? Have you never apprehended that all governments are abhorrent? If you have to say "just be positive" then unequivocally speaking, we live in an evil world. To live in a world of benevolence, it would not be a requirement to have to remind yourself to stay positive because you already would be.
Hi, I agree with you 110%!! Evil absolutely DOES exist in our world; generally for the status quo; ignorance is bliss, and/or the mere existence of evil is way too frightening of a concept of a realistic reality for them to comprehend/accept.

Apheirox

Established
This is just New Age thinking ideas, a topic that has been discussed on the forums. Of course it is wrong, as there is very clearly evil in this world.

You can watch some of Steven Bancarz´videos, he used to be a major New Ager and is now a Christian.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Hi, I agree with you 110%!! Evil absolutely DOES exist in our world; generally for the status quo; ignorance is bliss, and/or the mere existence of evil is way too frightening of a concept of a realistic reality for them to comprehend/accept.
The world is a cruel place. Sometimes or most of the time ignorance is bliss. We cannot save or help every good soul sadly. As much as those who are extremely empathetic towards another life in general, it’s unrealistic expectations to help everyone.