Marília Mendonça Death

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Marília Mendonça was a famous brazilian singer. She died last week, november 5, in an airplane crash. Thing is, she was signed to Som Livre, and this company was bought by Sony Music earlier in april. Guess when the transaction was officially done? November 4.

There are a couple of things that also catch the eye. First, when she boarded the plane she was wearing a checkered coat and shirt:
1636381989235.png
This was her last picture from when she was alive.

Then, she had a music video from a few weeks ago called "try if you can to forget me", and if the title of the song alone wasn't weird enough, here is the video:

The video starts with sirens, and altough the song is a "happy" tune, the three singers were kinda sad.

Well, I don't believe that she had a pact or something, but i'm quite sure she was a sacrifice. Maybe to ensure the success of sony in this new enterprise?

Hi, I'm using the google translator, so I apologize for any strange words, I'm from Brazil and I can assure you that she was sacrificed by freemasonry (illuminatis) I had a divine revelation, but only analyzing the facts is clear due to the symbols that you are used to seeing in places. She had no pact. God showed her to me in a positive light, she will be fine after all after finishing her stint in purgatory. But the important thing here is the initial information and some photos that I will post.

0.PNG

this twitter cover photo was like this since before the accident.

1.png
last television performance

FEGkOotXMAU2i5g.png
latest video on your youtube channel

BLACK AND WHITE , and...

3.jpeg

Singer Gabriel Diniz died in an accident in May 2019

Sibi

Star
Marília Mendonça was a famous brazilian singer. She died last week, november 5, in an airplane crash. Thing is, she was signed to Som Livre, and this company was bought by Sony Music earlier in april. Guess when the transaction was officially done? November 4.

There are a couple of things that also catch the eye. First, when she boarded the plane she was wearing a checkered coat and shirt:
View attachment 65209
This was her last picture from when she was alive.

Then, she had a music video from a few weeks ago called "try if you can to forget me", and if the title of the song alone wasn't weird enough, here is the video:

The video starts with sirens, and altough the song is a "happy" tune, the three singers were kinda sad.

Well, I don't believe that she had a pact or something, but i'm quite sure she was a sacrifice. Maybe to ensure the success of sony in this new enterprise?
Wow! Thanks for this story. So creepy this is everywhere.

She had these tattoos.

Hi, I'm using the google translator, so I apologize for any strange words, I'm from Brazil and I can assure you that she was sacrificed by freemasonry (illuminatis) I had a divine revelation, but only analyzing the facts is clear due to the symbols that you are used to seeing in places. She had no pact. God showed her to me in a positive light, she will be fine after all after finishing her stint in purgatory. But the important thing here is the initial information and some photos that I will post.

View attachment 72254

this twitter cover photo was like this since before the accident.

View attachment 72255
last television performance

View attachment 72256
latest video on your youtube channel

BLACK AND WHITE , and...

View attachment 72257

Singer Gabriel Diniz died in an accident in May 2019
There's duality in all images.

The attire women on the left and right are wearing in 2nd and 3rd image. The attire woman in the middle is wearing in the 3rd image.

The cap this douche is wearing in the 4th image.

It seems like, the jesuits / masons / elites emotionally connect a certain individual with bulk of masses, say in a 2, 5 or 10 years or so time duration. Then they sacrifice that certain individual to harness and garner all the subconscious energy/feelings of the same masses. IIRC such modus operandi probably was also used with Late Hon'ble Lady Di. It is darn sickening.