May I ask?

I kind of agree with you. But I don't think Ukraine war would be happening under Orange Man or gas prices the way they are. Plus election was rigged so Biden is fake president. There was a coup on November 3 2020 and we are living with the results. Also when are the hundreds of millions or even billions scheduled to die? Only asking because since I didn't get vaccinated if all these people die off maybe I won't have to worry anymore about having to eat bugs and there will be more food for the unvaccinated purebloods.
Purebloods, is this Harry Potter now? I think most of the presidents are "fake", the system is corrupt and the very reason we got freedom from the British was to get away from that. George Washington (yes I know many of the details about him in case you want to tell me, save your typing) advised against a two party system as well.

Yeah blame it all on the crazy Trumpers. And you are a teacher? Nobody in their right mind would send their children to public schools unless they had to. And you somehow thought that alerting us that you had tattoos was a good idea?
I didn't "alert" anything, I asked a question. Thank you for the confidence in the fact that one person can make a difference. I have had many students come back years later and tell me that I helped them in one way or another. So thank you, but no thank you, the lashback is why I don't post on here much (even when I was on here more). If tattoos are the way to hell I guess I am headed there. However, if God gave me a house, would he not expect me to decorate it the way I wanted? I expected more, but alas the trolls are simply on here to be rude.

Since you are a teacher have you ever had your students read 1984 by George Orwell? Well people always comparing what is happening now to that book. I kind of disagree because nowhere in that book were people expected to eat bugs. So this is where we stand. 1984 was a utopian paradise compared to 2022. Also I recommend stop worrying about Trump. If you need something to worry about I suggest worrying about your children being forced to take mandatory poisonous vaccines and phony Ukraine war. Also you can worry about drag queens helping you to teach your students to be transgender and getting sex change. Trump is the least of your worries. No offense but do you think having green hair nose rings and tattoos is setting a good example for your students?
Actually I am really offended by this. Should we wear ankle length skirts and quit teaching if we get married so we don't show pregnancy to the students eventually? I know some very strong republicans ( many in my family) who have tattoos. There is being too far left, and there is taking us back to the 1800s, should I not vote because I am a woman too? I think I will just delete this thread if it is in my power. It went exactly the way I didn't want it to, and yet knew it would.

Actually I am really offended by this. Should we wear ankle length skirts and quit teaching if we get married so we don't show pregnancy to the students eventually? I know some very strong republicans ( many in my family) who have tattoos. There is being too far left, and there is taking us back to the 1800s, should I not vote because I am a woman too? I think I will just delete this thread if it is in my power. It went exactly the way I didn't want it to, and yet knew it would.
Maybe one thing you can teach your students is that a lot of people regret getting tattoos when they are young and when they are older it is extremely expensive and painful to have them removed. As far as God giving you a house so you can decorate it and comparing that to getting tattoos on your body I can only say WTF LOL.

I didn't "alert" anything, I asked a question. Thank you for the confidence in the fact that one person can make a difference. I have had many students come back years later and tell me that I helped them in one way or another. So thank you, but no thank you, the lashback is why I don't post on here much (even when I was on here more). If tattoos are the way to hell I guess I am headed there. However, if God gave me a house, would he not expect me to decorate it the way I wanted? I expected more, but alas the trolls are simply on here to be rude.
Let me guess. You graduated from UC Berkeley with liberal arts degree and teach advanced course in Black Lies Matter and your name is Karen ? And you got vaccinated and all the boosters as soon as they were available?

Last edited:
Should we wear ankle length skirts
Hey, don't hate on the ankle length skirts (which you were the first to bring up btw)

There is being too far left, and there is taking us back to the 1800s, should I not vote because I am a woman too?
Well unfortunately, women's voting patterns are at least partially responsible for the mess we are in (assuming one believes elections count, which im not going to debate on this thread).

I've posted this previously on the forum, but here it is again.
Screenshot_20220911-224521.jpg

It is such a shame and embarassment as a woman to know that they issues most females value are the "right" to murder their babies and mutilate their surviving children. It's pathetic.

Hey, don't hate on the ankle length skirts (which you were the first to bring up btw)

Well unfortunately, women's voting patterns are at least partially responsible for the mess we are in (assuming one believes elections count, which im not going to debate on this thread).

I've posted this previously on the forum, but here it is again.
View attachment 81981

It is such a shame and embarassment as a woman to know that they issues most females value are the "right" to murder their babies and mutilate their surviving children. It's pathetic.
And this is why the Zionist MSM is 24/7 against white people and also against Russia. I'm just wondering whatever happened to Oregon and Washington ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think this guy has some good insights on tattoos: