Memes Thread 2

Flarepath

Star
Some people say Biden is the Antichrist but I don't buy that at all; I mean, he's such a sweet little guy..:)
Oh wait...
"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
and no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Cor 11:13/14)

1708931899744.jpeg

And he's given Iran permission to build nukes, where's the harm in that?
Oh wait...

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Moral: do not shave off your beard!
Right!
It's interesting, though... people who are independently wealthy, but fall a little outside the realm of normal, due to their unique tastes or behavior, are called eccentric.

eccentric
unconventional and slightly strange​
Bonus

uniquity
The state or quality of being unique​
I didn't make it up. ☺

I aim for all three.
The neighbors down the street (from Texas) have a life sized statue of a white horse in their Front Yard (among other questionable lawn ornaments). It's very dramatic. I thought it was a unicorn, tbh, but either way-- you can't buy good taste. :rolleyes:

If I were also an eccentric, I could (and likely would) counter with the yard version of the Walktopus.
Illuminated nightly.
At least until I could replace it with something a little more classical... so everyone could enjoy --

-

Zakat

Star
Right!
It's interesting, though... people who are independently wealthy, but fall a little outside the realm of normal, due to their unique tastes or behavior, are called eccentric.

eccentric
unconventional and slightly strange​
Bonus

uniquity
The state or quality of being unique​
I didn't make it up. ☺

I aim for all three.
The neighbors down the street (from Texas) have a life sized statue of a white horse in their Front Yard (among other questionable lawn ornaments). It's very dramatic. I thought it was a unicorn, tbh, but either way-- you can't buy good taste. :rolleyes:

If I were also an eccentric, I could (and likely would) counter with the yard version of the Walktopus.
Illuminated nightly.
At least until I could replace it with something a little more classical... so everyone could enjoy --

-
Had me shocked there, as opposed to those synonyms for iniquity I mean...

1709938113914.png

May we be Protected from them all.