Mentorship

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So I have recently been interested in how the Kaballah is related towards Christianity and I am wondering if there is anyone who has extensive knowledge concerning it to empart on me. I'm interested as of current with, having self-realization, how I as a human relate to God, his purpose for me.

Also this may be quite contreversial however freemasonry entails some truth to it, dont necessarily think its all evil either then when some start involving other deities and rituals. The concept of Alchemy was simply changed or perversed in that Christ is the key to ones change yet it requires you to maintain the thought process with them you are your own key to change or the devil is depending on which ever organization.

Please do message me....

Daze

Superstar
Magic is not really discussed here. I don't think anyone has a deep knowledge of it. I know some things about kabbalah, but nothing specific to Christianity sticks out. Kabbalah is largely a Jewish esoteric religion. To be honest, it's demon worship, I suggest you avoid it entirely.

Your purpose in this life is simple. It is to serve God, he makes this clear in the Quran.

1707252719641.png

I used the word serve because worship is kind of like an umbrella. For example, a kind word to your parents or a smile to your neighbor are forms of worship if done for God's pleasure. Another example is going to work, if you make the intention to do the best job you can do solely for God's acceptance it becomes worship.

Obviously prayer / prostration and dua / invocation are worship as well. Calling on God, remembering God are forms of worship. The last prophet (saw) told us God gets angry at the one who does not ask Him for his needs and wants.

Religion really encompasses life completely. All facets. God gave us instructions down to the finest details. If you can't find them, ask him to show them to you.

I know you're not a Muslim and sadly worship prophet Jesus, but if you're looking for answers. God essentially wants you to follow the 10 commandments.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Magic is not really discussed here. I don't think anyone has a deep knowledge of it. I know some things about kabbalah, but nothing specific to Christianity sticks out. Kabbalah is largely a Jewish esoteric religion. To be honest, it's demon worship, I suggest you avoid it entirely.

Your purpose in this life is simple. It is to serve God, he makes this clear in the Quran.

View attachment 101402

I used the word serve because worship is kind of like an umbrella. For example, a kind word to your parents or a smile to your neighbor are forms of worship if done for God's pleasure. Another example is going to work, if you make the intention to do the best job you can do solely for God's acceptance it becomes worship.

Obviously prayer / prostration and dua / invocation are worship as well. Calling on God, remembering God are forms of worship. The last prophet (saw) told us God gets angry at the one who does not ask Him for his needs and wants.

Religion really encompasses life completely. All facets. God gave us instructions down to the finest details. If you can't find them, ask him to show them to you.

I know you're not a Muslim and sadly worship prophet Jesus, but if you're looking for answers. God essentially wants you to follow the 10 commandments.
It depends on what you worship, the kaballaah seems to be more centred towards God rather than the devil. The one I know of as of current. It teaches about the tree of life, dualistic nature of humans, numerology, how mankind fell and so on. The magic bit is how people perveted it.

I am aware of the instructions/10 commandments however little about myself, what's the point in fighting an evil which is more well aware of my triggers than I am.

Daze

Superstar
It depends on what you worship, the kaballaah seems to be more centred towards God rather than the devil. The one I know of as of current. It teaches about the tree of life, dualistic nature of humans, numerology, how mankind fell and so on. The magic bit is how people perveted it.

I am aware of the instructions/10 commandments however little about myself, what's the point in fighting an evil which is more well aware of my triggers than I am.
There is only one kabbalah. You mentioned the tree of sephiroth. The top node, 10, (keter / crown) represents God. This is where 9/11 comes from. 9-11 symbolizes surpassing God. 9th node to the imaginary 11th, superseding the 10th node.

All of it is evil. It merely presents itself as being "centered towards God". Perhaps you've noticed celebs with red bracelets?
This is a symbol of being a practitioner of kabbalah. Would these people openly, knowingly worship the devil?

1707284918750.jpeg1707284935496.jpeg

No, they have been given a narrative.

1707284883615.png

The string is seen as protection. But protection only comes from God. This is a form of shirk / idol worship because people think an object can protect them. This is a violation of the 1st commandment, "No gods but Me".

dualistic nature of humans
As above, so below. A satanic creed.

Surely you know why masons use black and white?

1707286669840.jpeg

numerology
This is also Jewish mysticism. I have mentioned Jews several times in this thread. Keep in mind, I am referring to those in Rev. 2:9 and 3:9.
I am talking about the Templar's, the people who dug up the books King Solomon buried under his throne. Those we know as "illuminati" today.

I've gone into depth on these topics several times here, so I'm going to skip it this time around.

One central fact about all of this is simple. Magic is worship of the devil, this is where its power comes from. Do some research on how magicians are made. The actual ones like Dynamo and David Blaine go find some spot far away from society like an abandoned cave, draw a circle on the ground and sit for days and weeks sitting in their own filth cursing God and calling upon satan's names they got from some book / website until the djinn come to them. They sign a contract and serve one another.

It appears Blaine has stuck a needle in his arm, but it is only a trick of the eyes. Something the djinn are capable of.
Go watch the video of it and notice there is no blood when the needle is removed.
1707287066749.jpeg 1707286947256.jpeg

This is the reality of it, people like David Cooperfeild desecrate God's books with fecal matter in their private life. Because this is what the devil wants from them. A rejection of God. Magicians are killed in Muslim lands and this is the reason. They curse the Almighty and invite to satanism / secularism. You will never find a Christian / Muslim Magician. They may claim to be, but are far removed.

Kabbalism involves magic, and all magic is evil.

what's the point in fighting an evil which is more well aware of my triggers than I am.
What's the point in fighting a rapist or someone coming at you with a knife? Obviously, to protect your self.

Your qureen.. this red guy...

1707285519368.jpeg

Knows everything about you, as he was with you from birth. Everything, your fears, wants and desires. He constantly calls to evil. Depending on which side you listen to, and most of us these days listen to team red, the louder that voice gets.

The devil only wants to see you in hell. Stop listening to him and his voice will get quieter. Find things that please God, like taking some leftovers to your neighbor. Pious actions bring protection, because protection comes from God alone.