Movies You Used to Like, But Don't Anymore

Daze

Superstar
I remember a sitcom I used to like, called Married with children. I liked it as a kid. When I revisited it as an adult, it was just too vulgar. Same issue with another sitcom called Malcolm in the middle. I got the dvd set one day and had a hard time watching it. Just gutter content when I was old enough to understand the jokes.

I don't really watch many movies these days, but ones with propaganda are an instant turn-off. I had a movie I downloaded a long time ago from Odysee. Went to watch it about a month ago, and it starts off in Israel with an actor calling Arab's terrorists (this is a 30-year-old movie). I forget the name of it, but I lost interest immediately and deleted it.

Knowing what I know about holy-wood today as an adult, there's a lot of trash like this mocking Muslims. Indiana Jones comes to mind. But not all of it. I remember Rambo 3 (2?) was actually pro Afghanistan.

I liked mean girls. Pretty sure I have it on a pc somewhere.

Lalas

Star
Almost all the movies I used to like (and not just the ones I used to like in my youth, but also the ones I liked until just a few years ago).
Either I have abruptly become wiser, or I spoil, and now fewer and fewer things interest me. Or someone else.