Narcissism and Narcissistic Behaviors

Vixy

Star
Narcissism...the "personification" of evil...

Ive read up on this aswell and come to the understanding I have 46 years of experience with narcissism within parents and partners, its everywhere. Watch out for the coverts, they're the most dangerous, on of those nearly cost me my life, Ive been very very sick and now live with heartfailiure due to it.

But also look into the symblism aurrounding Dr. Ramanis (who I believe sucks on explaining this phenomena) videos. Its from the globalists. There are other way better explainers like Dr. Phil, I believe his videos are the absolute best (even though he is part of the network) and Danish Bashirs.

L3M4

Star
is this thread somehow related to the mass psychosis?

99% of Vaxxed people; specifically the ones that became explicitly vocal about punishing others are definitely check marking every personality disorder pattern mentioned in these videos...

e-Enoch

Superstar
is this thread somehow related to the mass psychosis?

99% of Vaxxed people; specifically the ones that became explicitly vocal about punishing others are definitely check marking every personality disorder pattern mentioned in these videos...
Here's an excellent resource material on mass formation psychosis...

"Mattias Desmet is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium. His theory of mass formation during the coronavirus crisis has become widely known and widely misunderstood since gaining mainstream attention. His new book, The Psychology of Totalitarianism, lays out what mass formation is, how it develops, how it leads to totalitarianism, and what we must do to change the conditions that makes these mass formation events possible." (James Corbett)

Flarepath

Star
I'd rather be a confident strong-minded self-assured 'narcissist' than a weak-minded timid individual scared of their own shadow..:)
The Dark Powers of course HATE narcissists because they're immune to mind control, whereas non-narcissists can be easily controlled, manipulated and told what to think.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I'd rather be a confident strong-minded self-assured 'narcissist' than a weak-minded timid individual scared of their own shadow..:)
The Dark Powers of course HATE narcissists because they're immune to mind control, whereas non-narcissists can be easily controlled, manipulated and told what to think.
You must be "...a confident strong-minded self-assured 'narcissist'..." like you said...
You must be happy being one...