New Justin Timberlake mv

Diogenes

Established
Well, same old crap. The usual dark night club (which looks like the mansion in Eyes Wide Shut,bar the masked idiots),demonic activity, hollow eyes, sexual debauchery, blood,a double ego,black goo...and what's this at the end,does she turn into a fallen angel ? If this is Art, I'm the Pope. And I laughed so hard with his voice, I thought it was coming out of the larynx of a ten year old girl. My God, what a stupid way to declare "I'm owned" !

minnie82

Superstar
Well, same old crap. The usual dark night club (which looks like the mansion in Eyes Wide Shut,bar the masked idiots),demonic activity, hollow eyes, sexual debauchery, blood,a double ego,black goo...and what's this at the end,does she turn into a fallen angel ? If this is Art, I'm the Pope. And I laughed so hard with his voice, I thought it was coming out of the larynx of a ten year old girl. My God, what a stupid way to declare "I'm owned" !
Yes the symbolisms are pretty ripetitive

FatefulCrow

Rookie
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 7.15.02 AM.png

The music video showcased a striking and elaborate visual spectacle,
featuring vivid lewd imagery that exalted lustful forces within the gathering.
The seamless integration of dark and vulgar visual effects, the lyrics,
and overall mood of the video portray a clear allegiance and celebration to lustful
forces, without reservation.

minnie82

Superstar
View attachment 102864

The music video showcased a striking and elaborate visual spectacle,
featuring vivid lewd imagery that exalted lustful forces within the gathering.
The seamless integration of dark and vulgar visual effects, the lyrics,
and overall mood of the video portray a clear allegiance and celebration to lustful
forces, without reservation.
Yes in poor words ,he sold his soul

sadtruth

Established
Reminds me of this video I watched recently of a guy who was popular on Vine detailing an initiation party he was invited to with David Dobrik. It's really interesting, I don't think I've heard anyone talk about one of their satanic parties in such detail.

M G

Established
Reminds me of this video I watched recently of a guy who was popular on Vine detailing an initiation party he was invited to with David Dobrik. It's really interesting, I don't think I've heard anyone talk about one of their satanic parties in such detail.

Welcome to the Hotel California. Eagles sang about this 50 yrs. ago. That young cute guy is frustrated like us, watch the video and then part 2 uploads, where he says "I give out the story and nobody cared, or nobody believed me" ...wry smile.

Piripicchio

And the rest of the video:
I do believe the entertainment industry is rotten and satanic, and I do believe these kind of parties/rituals are actually taking place. BUT... I don't trust this particular guy for a series of reasons. I believe he is very aware of certain symbologies and just made up a story adding these details knowing people will point them out, giving him further credibility (he's a true crime storyteller, so he knows how to make researches and how to engage people's attention and gain their trust).

I watched the second part first, with no bias and believing he was exposing the truth, but the way he was addressing people asking for more details was very weird and manipulative ("if you wanna know more you are a sick perv" - I'm paraphrasing - well no, not really, when you are exposing something this big you have to give details, if you're telling the truth, don't mention names, but give details).

Second, the letter was just ridiculous, it looked like done by a kid with things found at Walmart, not by the elite society, sorry. There's not even the address, and they took an Uber, no car was sent to their place to pick them up, how did they get there?

And having now watched the second part, why didn't he keep also the other letter, with the picture of him peeping through the stained glass? And, BTW, the security at that mansion was just ridiculous, first, and second, beside the fact that he found the sixth room pretty easily (congrats on your sense of orientation, dude), no way you could reach the windows that easily (especially in that particular church-like room), and white glass is not "transparent" (yellow or blue ones are way more "transparent"), especially late at night with, I suppose, poor illumination (no pun intended) inside.

Then, how did he manage to recognise the dude who invited him, in a crowded room and wearing a mask, when he only saw him once and not knowing how he was dressed?

Why didn't he hide a camera in his place after the first sign of someone sneaking in?

And how convenient that his friend coming over was coming over that week and was, indeed, a cop (as if they would mind killing off an anonymous guy who just finished the academy... fatalities happen to cops too).

And also, how convenient he as to be super careful about everything, but not about the NDA because of the statute of limitations (if a term clause is not included in an NDA, the parties can imply that the NDA will be in effect indefinitely). And in this case, why isn't he giving more details? He could say who was there, for example, they didn't do anything illegal for as far as we know (they just wasted food and made out on a couch...big deal, every teenager does that)

If he was so scared and had to hide for years, how come he is spilling the beans all of a sudden and he's not scared anymore (now that he opened a YouTube channel)? He still could be easily silenced and he is not dedicating his life to expose Hollywood, he just wants views (he was replying to supporting comments with "hey, I made a new video, check that out") and more subscribers to his channel, which is about true crime creepy stories... Moreover, people watching his video will probably think "he is a good kid, the others are sold, I'll support him instead of them because he is good!"

Last thing, this was not a freemasons meeting, why the masonic handshake, then? He pointed that out without saying "that's the handshake masons do, I didn't know it then, I know it know", he just underlined it knowing people would be aware of it, so he does with the seven capital vices, and the ridiculous plastic eye on the letter ("look how creepy THIS is", knowing people would know very well the meaning of the eye).

Nah, sorry. Too orchestrated, too many plot holes. Of course I might be wrong, but IMHO He is informed and he made his researches, but he is just a (manipulative) good storyteller, seeking for views and fame.

Last edited: