Nickelodeon And Dan Schneider And General Kids Channel Creepiness

heyyor

Rookie
There is no context for the first set of pictures so I have no idea if they fit within the show. Again I have to ask did he admit to having a foot fetish in an interview or something? Or did Internet "sleuths" see a few feet pictures and project? And Jesus it's just feet, if teenage feet bothers you that much, or if you're sexualizing it maybe it's your problem.

Second set of pictures just looks like a guy hanging with friends/family.
It amazes me how easily people will slam someone as a p***phile with no evidence.
Do your eyes work? Do you see that same adult fat man in multiple pictures with pre to early teens children draped across his lap, his hands all over them, with an orgasmic look on his face? Do you really think that looks in any ways normal or appropriate?

TMT

Star
No one cares if he is attracted to feet on his own time, but it's weird to implement it into his shows and relate it to the young actors on his shows.
The proof presented is just a bunch of speculation from web forums. For all I know the guy might be sick, but I have a problem with labeling someone as the worst thing possible based of flimsy evidence and fundamentalist paranoia.

tanayahenry

Rookie

JayGirl10

Rookie
didn't gaga start on nickelodeon too? has anyone watched the full house pedo videos? creepy. and the joke bob saget made when his daughter was born. i actually called into this radio show bob saget was on to ask about it and they were going to put me on but i chickened out:)
i saw an article about saved by the bell somewhere. ok does anyone remember the show charles in charge?
Yes, Full House is definitely one of those creepy "wholesome" or "kid" shows. Bob Saget and the writers are the main suspects here. Bob allegedly made a joke about his friend raping his newborn daughter (I understand how humor can be "edgy" but that's not funny at all), and exposed the kids on the set to inappropriate behavior. In addition some of the scenes and the way Jesse kissed Michelle was creepy. it's funny because it used to be (or still is, IDK) rerun on Nick at Night.

JayGirl10

Rookie
It's funny how people who have never watched this guy's shows can claim he's probably just a dude with a foot fetish and we're jumping to conclusions and making assumptions about him. A: Hollywood is filled with sick people like this. People like Corey Feldman came out and spoke about this in detail, and even in passing like Elijah Wood. There has been a real documentary on the subject. We have seen the death and drug addiction of so many child actors, most likely due to the abuse suffered at the hands of adults. We see weird behavior from former child actors still alive, like Amanda Bynes (again, who worked with Dan Schneider), Lindsey Lohan, etc. One of the links featured in my post talks about how prevalent this is and that easily Dan Schneider can be included in this group of nameless producers, managers, agents, actors, directors, etc who prey on children.
B: Again, you get these vibes from watching his shows. Some of the scenes and jokes are inappropriate and just gives you vibes of creepiness. I grew up on his material and as an adult and even when I was younger I can pick up on it. It's easy to assume someone is pigeonholing a person like this when you've never heard of him and haven't seen what he's produced, written for, etc. I feel if you disagree with the topic, feel free to avoid this thread instead of shifting blame on us for trying to get his name out there.

JayGirl10

Rookie
It's always been like that - especially with disney. Also notice that teachers are always portrayed as total dufuses- in almost every show or movie for kids.
This is another issue with children's programming. Also, I dislike how the shows from the last few years have been obsessed with the topic of gaining fame and prevalence, with no or little parents involved. Also another element I dislike is underaged people being obsessed with dating and being in relationships. I've seen the point made in a video that this could be programming for the breakdown of the family structure. On the subject of no parents and fame, I can give several examples of DanWarp (Dan Schneider's production company) shows with plots based around this concept:
Zoey 101: based in a fancy California boarding school so no parents involved unless they're dropping kids off
Victorious: based in a fancy California performing arts school. All about getting famous and successful. We see Tori's parents sometimes but they're generally acting dumb. Andre is raised by his grandma who is litterally insane.
iCarly: based on teens who start a successful webshow and become internet and then regular famous. Carly's dad is in the military and only makes one appearance on the show. No clue what happened to her mom. She's raised by her brother who is essentric and immature. Her friends Sam and Freddie both are from single parent families. Freddie's mom is also insane (not in the same way as Andre's grandma) and overprotective. Sam's mom is unstable, apparently "dates" a lot, pretty sleezy and generally doesn't care much for Sam.

It goes on and on. Another good non-Nick example is Hannah Montana. Most of the DC shows after HM have the same themes.

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
It's always been like that - especially with disney. Also notice that teachers are always portrayed as total dufuses- in almost every show or movie for kids.
I think its been for this generation. I didn't watch much of Disney growing up but I remember "Smart Guy" and the parent was pretty involved. Same with "Proud Family"

I think its been for this generation. I didn't watch much of Disney growing up but I remember "Smart Guy" and the parent was pretty involved. Same with "Proud Family"
I was thinking of Cinderella, Snow white and other fairy tales from my youth. Honestly I have nothing to do with movies and television anymore so can't comment on it much.

Devine

Star
This is another issue with children's programming. Also, I dislike how the shows from the last few years have been obsessed with the topic of gaining fame and prevalence, with no or little parents involved. Also another element I dislike is underaged people being obsessed with dating and being in relationships. I've seen the point made in a video that this could be programming for the breakdown of the family structure. On the subject of no parents and fame, I can give several examples of DanWarp (Dan Schneider's production company) shows with plots based around this concept:
Zoey 101: based in a fancy California boarding school so no parents involved unless they're dropping kids off
Victorious: based in a fancy California performing arts school. All about getting famous and successful. We see Tori's parents sometimes but they're generally acting dumb. Andre is raised by his grandma who is litterally insane.
iCarly: based on teens who start a successful webshow and become internet and then regular famous. Carly's dad is in the military and only makes one appearance on the show. No clue what happened to her mom. She's raised by her brother who is essentric and immature. Her friends Sam and Freddie both are from single parent families. Freddie's mom is also insane (not in the same way as Andre's grandma) and overprotective. Sam's mom is unstable, apparently "dates" a lot, pretty sleezy and generally doesn't care much for Sam.

It goes on and on. Another good non-Nick example is Hannah Montana. Most of the DC shows after HM have the same themes.
wow fascinating. yeah the romance thing is so weird from the classic disney princess theme to whatever today. thanks for telling us about the newer shows. and wow all his shows!
i've also noticed a big theme of "it's cool to be crazy" like mentally unwell wth

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I was taking a morning drive this morning and I listen to talk radio, they were interviewing Brian Scolaro. I have no idea who he is but he's an actor and comedian. Immediately the conversation starts of just... I don't even have words. Apparently he was on some Nickelodeon show and he starts saying how hot the girls are. He was on a Halloween episode where the girls were dressed as super women and they wanted him to be an octopus. He's like "I'm gonna get a boner these girls are like 16." The host chimes in with "yea I know their hot, I would watch these shows with my son and think Ariana Grande is hot even though she looks like shes 12 even though shes not. Just because their 12 doesn't mean they're not hot." Then it goes even further the host asks him "if you could go back in time would you have sex with your younger self or is it gay if you have sex with your younger self? and another question if you had a clone would you have sex with your clone?"

I've never heard anything so vile on this radio station and they talk about some pretty controversial stuff and this is local radio. I had to look this dude up because apparently he's been on kids shows and is an active actor. The rest of the conversation was just about being a fat comic in Hollywood.

Devine

Star
I was taking a morning drive this morning and I listen to talk radio, they were interviewing Brian Scolaro. I have no idea who he is but he's an actor and comedian. Immediately the conversation starts of just... I don't even have words. Apparently he was on some Nickelodeon show and he starts saying how hot the girls are. He was on a Halloween episode where the girls were dressed as super women and they wanted him to be an octopus. He's like "I'm gonna get a boner these girls are like 16." The host chimes in with "yea I know their hot, I would watch these shows with my son and think Ariana Grande is hot even though she looks like shes 12 even though shes not. Just because their 12 doesn't mean they're not hot." Then it goes even further the host asks him "if you could go back in time would you have sex with your younger self or is it gay if you have sex with your younger self? and another question if you had a clone would you have sex with your clone?"

I've never heard anything so vile on this radio station and they talk about some pretty controversial stuff and this is local radio. I had to look this dude up because apparently he's been on kids shows and is an active actor. The rest of the conversation was just about being a fat comic in Hollywood.
eww creepy call the station and complain :)

mecca

Superstar
He's like "I'm gonna get a boner these girls are like 16." The host chimes in with "yea I know their hot, I would watch these shows with my son and think Ariana Grande is hot even though she looks like shes 12 even though shes not. Just because their 12 doesn't mean they're not hot."
That's actually disgusting, especially to talk about in public on the radio too.