No one is really 'saved' by Jesus, not today, it is just self deception to believe that...

the christians say to muslims "we were born in sin and need Jesus to save us"
The muslims respond "every child is born innocent and we only need to ask for Allah's forgiveness sincerely and we are forgiven"
The christians then say "you still have the nature of sin though and it's causing us all this suffering, do you know that we inherited this sinful nature through Adam and that Jesus saved us from it, i am BORN AGAIN"

yet, when christians are all sinning just like the rest of us, they say "oh, Jesus paid the price for my sin, only he is perfect"
they change it to the account of sin rather than the nature of sin.

so which one is it?

ill break this one down.
Firstly, Yahweh, Allah and The Father, whilst really being 'the same God' in the Abrahimic sense ie in that they are essentially based around the same set of theological arguments rooted in THE primordial power..are nonetheless, collective thoughtforms, that is why they need sacrifice. Yahweh was pretty much a mass murdering flawed thoughtform and as time went on, Yahweh became more blood thirsty and required SACRIFICE.
The sacrifice which Jesus represents, however..was not done to appease Yahweh. It was down to create and give life to a new thoughtform, The Father.
Yahweh went on mass murdering, 70AD at the hands of Rome.
Even titus, who oversaw the mass murder of 1m jews in 70AD, said that it was not him, but the jewish God who was using him as an instrument to inflict his wrath on the jews.

so when you read about Jesus 'paying the price', it has nothing to do with your account of sin ie 'paid the price so the slate is wiped clean'.

13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law
it was aboubt saving jews from the wrath of Yahweh, by opening a new thoughtform where sacrifice wasnt required, because Jesus, as the 'fountain of life' became the umbilical cord through which The Father thoughtform is fed.
Aside from that, being saved from our carnal/sinful nature was possible through a spiritual connection to Jesus Christ as branches in the true vine. Then and only then was it possible for the nature of Jesus himself, to permeate in the hearts of christians and thus, murder sin itself at it's root. That would mean the true christians were saintly people.

In the Quran, Surah 18 is named after the storyu of the 7 sleepers, a miracilous event. In the hadith, prophet Mohammad spoke of 'Juraij; ie St George and attributed another miracle to him. These were true christians, respected in islam and on a saint level.

So when i think of 'christianity' in my head im thinking of saints, monastries, monks, nuns, people of renunciation and purity at heart.
when i think of 'xtianity' and 'xtians' im thinking, Jude 1, im thinking david wood, im thinking cufi, joseph hagee, dr anil sharosh etc.i'm thinking of that tamil indian christian who i used to argue with in uni because he tried to flex his bacon in my face, saying 'MMM BACON' whilst being a fat fucking disgusting pig. ie, why was gluttony even in this 'christian'? he told me he was SAVED and doesnt need silly shariah.

furthermore, the symbol of the death of sin itself, was the Cross. The cross was tied to the suffering servant archetype, of passivity.
Rome, aka the BEAST, as the holy roman empire, merged with christendom and turned that cross upside down, which itself is satanic. In doing so, it was murdering the suffering servant archetype. Furthermore, to turn the cross into the sword, was also an attempt to hijack the davidic conquerer archetype.
so 'xtianity' is antichrist shit and is against Jesus..and being part of it, doesnt eliminate the nature of sin at all.

in the end, we're still left with our sinful nature.

YokeFellow

Established
We are born unto sin because we have reproductive organs. That is what the Forbidden Fruit did. It gave us 'beast physiology'. Reproductive organs were meant for the animals only. Satan changed that.

What Jesus is saving us from is the Reincarnation Trap. Most people in the Old Testament were reincarnated. Jesus is getting us out of that predicament.

The Cross is a picture of two Chromatids joining in Conception. Again, that is what the Forbidden Fruit did. The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote.

Jesus reversed the 'enmity' (i.e., First Conception) that took place in the Garden.

Ephesians 2:16
"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"

We are born unto sin because we have reproductive organs. That is what the Forbidden Fruit did. It gave us 'beast physiology'. Reproductive organs were meant for the animals only. Satan changed that.

What Jesus is saving us from is the Reincarnation Trap. Most people in the Old Testament were reincarnated. Jesus is getting us out of that predicament.

The Cross is a picture of two Chromatids joining in Conception. Again, that is what the Forbidden Fruit did. The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote.

Jesus reversed the 'enmity' (i.e., First Conception) that took place in the Garden.

Ephesians 2:16
"And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby"

if i get baptised as a christian, will my dick fall off?

YokeFellow

Established
if i get baptised as a christian, will my dick fall off?
Not immediately.

The Glorified Body will not have reproductive organs, however.

On a related note, here is a picture of our Biological Father called the Devil...

Crowley Devil Tarot.jpg

Look familiar?

My advice is to not end up down there in those two spherical areas. The Bible calls that 'Outer Darkness'.

It is the place where the Unsaved are 'bundled' before being cast into the Womb of Vesta... aka... the Lake of Fire.

Unless you want to be the Scapegoat. Your choice.

^^

in islam, the Jinns are made of fire. Basically the jinns are seraphs. When Allah addressed the angels, Iblees refused. funny that, he was amongst them yet Allah says he was a jinn. Why would a jinn also be amongst angels? it's because 'angel' is a designation, job description....'angels of light' are just beings of light who are pure and free from sin and serve the divine Will. They do not posess the degree of self awareness humans do.
The jinns/seraphs were created at the next stage of self awareness and hence, desire was born. That's the astral plane, 'kama/desire' and hence the fire of desire.
that image is not my biological father per se, it is just a symbolic image representing the origin of desire itself. baphomet represents desire with an upwards and downwards aspect.
researching existing information on seraphs helped me understand the jinn world and hence my own self ie my astral nature, better.

when that fire is guided upwards to the infinite source, it is wholesome desire, the kind that persues the goal and causes seraphs to surpass the causal level and hence surpass the 'angels of light'. When that fire is turned away, it becomes a destructive fire. Iblees lost his way as soon as his focus was turned away from Allah and towards Adam ie the material illusion.

beings born at this level and below are capable of evil because of our astral nature...the 'satan' element here is just that. satan is not a singular entity, iblees was only A satan.

Alanantic

Star
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha