Occult/Magic Books

00kpop00

Established
I don't know if I should go forward with this thread, there are several books of black magick I found recently. Is it appropriate if I present the books here? Or will it offend people here at VC, or do people fear this information and knowledge?

I started studying the occult to try to figure out what these Illuminati bastards and their freemason bastard slaves are doing. Turns out it's much worse than I thought.

Will I go to hell if I just read the information for knowledge and curiosity? I'm not a Christian, I'm a deist. I believe in God but don't believe nor follow any religion, there are parts that I disagree with in all religions.

Do you want this information presented to you? Yes or no? If not, then please just ignore this thread. The information I have is very serious stuff.

Last edited:

AdjeYen

Established
I don't know if I should go forward with this thread, there are several books of black magick I found recently. Is it appropriate if I present the books here? Or will it offend people here at VC, or do people fear this information and knowledge?

I started studying the occult to try to figure out what these Illuminati bastards and their freemason bastard slaves are doing. Turns out it's much worse than I thought.

Will I go to hell if I just read the information for knowledge and curiosity? I'm not a Christian, I'm a deist. I believe in God but don't believe nor follow any religion, there are parts that I disagree with in all religions.

Do you want this information presented to you? Yes or no? If not, then please just ignore this thread. The information I have is very serious stuff.
No, you won't. If you're using those books just purely for education, to be aware of the situation and how these "people" are using manipulation, tricks on poor souls, how they deceive people with magic, what the origins are of "black magic or books" etc, and as you were saying "knowledge and curiosity," then that's a gigantic NO.
However, if you were to teach or try to learn how to use black magic, then I think you already know the answer to your question.
Studying is one thing, practicing is another, bro.

00kpop00

Established
No, you won't. If you're using those books just purely for education, to be aware of the situation and how these "people" are using manipulation, tricks on poor souls, how they deceive people with magic, what the origins are of "black magic or books" etc, and as you were saying "knowledge and curiosity," then that's a gigantic NO.
However, if you were to teach or try to learn how to use black magic, then I think you already know the answer to your question.
Studying is one thing, practicing is another, bro.
Okay thank you, I will present the information later today.

Daze

Superstar
I agree with AdjeYen. It is ok to seek knowledge but practicing magic will put you in hell for sure.
The Almighty tells us those who use magic will have no share in the next life.

I started studying the occult to try to figure out what these Illuminati and their freemason slaves are doing. Turns out it's much worse than I thought.
The "illuminati" are nothing more then djinn worshipers. They do acts of worship to the djinn, or general evil deeds.. and the djinn in return serve them with money, power, etc in this life.

Take bohemian grove for example, which is a well known kabbalist site. Of course they sacrifice people there because this is what devil wants. They are not mock effigies. Its why the place is guarded by military and closed off from the public.

Magic in its essence is nothing more then a contract with the devil. You serve him and he serves you. There is no such thing as good (white) magic. All of it brings harm.

Magic requires one to make pacts with "spirits". Never call on a demon, you may never get rid of him.

00kpop00

Established
They're here

To get the books please click on the book title you want, make sure under the heading, extension, is pdf, and click on "this mirror"
Then, click on "GET"

I listen to death metal and black metal and their subgenres like brutal death metal, war metal (one of the ways black metal and death metal mix) and raw black metal, black/death, and more.

Unfortunately, some death metal and more black metal is Satanic and Luciferian, and there are some (not all) musicians involved in Satanism, Luciferianism and other dark occult paths like the path of Set (these people are called Set-ans Sethians, or Setians).

There is a death metal musician who is a Satanist named Glenn Benton of the death metal band Deicide. I will not be focusing on him.

There is also a Satanist-Luciferian, named Michael W. Ford, who is the vocalist and bassist, and main musician of the black metal band Black Funeral. I will be focusing on him and his work.

He is both a Luciferian and a Satanist. He is a Luciferian first and a Satanist second. Remember, adepts are serious students of magic and of whatever magical field they practice.

An adept of black magic is called a Black Adept.

Michael W. Ford is an actual grand magus, among the most high Black Adepts, and is like a professor of various fields of black magic. He has written on Luciferian, Satanic, Witch, Mesopotamian, Babylonian, "Vampyric", and Persian Ahrimanian Yatuk Dinoih magick, Egyptian Sethian magick.

Michael W. Ford is the creator and founder of two black magical orders, called The Black Order of the Dragon and The Order of Phosphorus.

His list of books I currently downloaded in pdf, by Michael W. Ford, are:

Luciferian Witchcraft

The Bible of the Adversary

Luciferian Magick: Rituals and Soundscapes

Apotheosis: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Luciferianism & the Left Hand Path

Luciferian Witchcraft

The Book of the Witch Moon: Chaos, Vampiric and Luciferian Sorcery

The Demons of Solomon: Spirits of the Air, Earth and Underworld

Wisdom of Eosphoros: The Philosophy of Luciferianism

Luciferian Goetia: The Book of Howling

Abaddon: Angel of the Abyss, 4

Drauga: Ahrimanian Yatuk Dinoih

Sebitti: Mesopotamian Magick and Demonology

Necrominon: Egyptian Sethanic Magick

Maskim Hul: Babylonian Magick

Liber IHVI: sub figura 864: Magick of the Adversary

The Vampire Gate: The Vampyre Magickian

Gates of Dozak: The Book of the Worm: A Grimoire of Primal Sorcery

Akhkharu: Vampyre Magick

Adamu: Luciferian Tantra and Sex Magick

Dragon of the Two Flames: Demonic Magick & the Gods of Canaan

Scales of the Black Serpent: Basic Qlippothic Magick

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
(pictures of books)
Did you notice the ties to Judaism in those books? The Sephiroth tree? Mention of prophet Solomon?

Babylon is actually the beginning of magic. All of it is sourced from that time period.

A brief back story..

Prophet Solomon, like all prophets had miracles. The Creator gave him control of the wind, the djinn and an ability to talk to birds. Probably sounds like "fairy tales" in this modern secular age, but all prophets of God had miracles. Such as Jesus raising the dead or Moses parting the red sea.

Anyway due to Solomon's powers many accused him of witchcraft. The Quran vindicates him of this.

During Solomon's reign many practiced magic and as I've mentioned before its kufr / disbelief as magic requires worship of djinn / demons.
King Solomon had all the books teaching magic gathered and he buried them under his throne. During the Crusades when Templar's invaded Muslim lands they dug up these books.

Perhaps you've heard of the expulsion of the Templar's from England due to their homosexual acts?
temp.jpg Their emblem, depicting 2 men on 1 horse isn't an accident. Perhaps now you will get an idea why magic is evil and what Templars had to do to obtain it.

Did you know Friday the 13th is infamous because it was the day the Templar's were expelled? Now nearly all of mankind see's Fri the 13th as a bad luck day. I only mention this so you can get an idea of thier power today. A bad day for them is now accepted as a bad day for mankind.

Rest of the story goes, the Templar's fled to America, George Washington was a mason, streets in DC form occultic symbols and so on. Theres alot here if you want to dig into it. For the sake of time and not wanting to write a book I'm gonna skip it. We can see the results today anyway.

Doesn't it seem like evil rules the world? For example why is homosexuality rampant in Hollywood? Yes, this ties into the Templar's and Alister Crowley's "sex magic". They do it for power from demons while the devil only wants what angers God.

Put down the anti-semetic tropes you been indoctrinated with and think for a moment.

Have you noticed how Jews run the world? Who owns Hollywood and the Fed? Who runs the banks? Why are so many American politicians dual citizens putting Israel before America? As i speak Israel is committing war crimes and in the last 20 years of history it has been proven they will answer for none of it. Yes, these are all fake Jews but that's a thread in itself.

Who are the illuminati today? Why do so many famous people wear red bands?
AK.jpg MAD.jpg RS.jpg

The illuminati practice kabbala. Which is esoteric Judaism. Jews will tell you this themselves. In fact the "tree of life", which is depicted on one of your books is a kabbalistic symbol.

1683861773761.png

Like I've mentioned before, magic is nothing more then demon worship. A contract with the devil to scratch your back and you scratch his.

Magic is real and can give you power, money and fame in this life. But the cost is detrimental because like it or not your soul is eternal. Within 100 years your flesh will die and you will return to the Creator to be judged, while those who practice magic.. Have no share in the hereafter.

Never call upon the devil, even if he gave you the Earths weight in gold you will still come out a loser. Indeed this life is a bus stop. What is 100 years compared to eternity?

And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102 Quran)

00kpop00

Established
Did you notice the ties to Judaism in those books? The Sephiroth tree? Mention of prophet Solomon?

Babylon is actually the beginning of magic. All of it is sourced from that time period.

A brief back story..

Prophet Solomon, like all prophets had miracles. The Creator gave him control of the wind, the djinn and an ability to talk to birds. Probably sounds like "fairy tales" in this modern secular age, but all prophets of God had miracles. Such as Jesus raising the dead or Moses parting the red sea.

Anyway due to Solomon's powers many accused him of witchcraft. The Quran vindicates him of this.

During Solomon's reign many practiced magic and as I've mentioned before its kufr / disbelief as magic requires worship of djinn / demons.
King Solomon had all the books teaching magic gathered and he buried them under his throne. During the Crusades when Templar's invaded Muslim lands they dug up these books.

Perhaps you've heard of the expulsion of the Templar's from England due to their homosexual acts?
View attachment 86720 Their emblem, depicting 2 men on 1 horse isn't an accident. Perhaps now you will get an idea why magic is evil and what Templars had to do to obtain it.

Did you know Friday the 13th is infamous because it was the day the Templar's were expelled? Now nearly all of mankind see's Fri the 13th as a bad luck day. I only mention this so you can get an idea of thier power today. A bad day for them is now accepted as a bad day for mankind.

Rest of the story goes, the Templar's fled to America, George Washington was a mason, streets in DC form occultic symbols and so on. Theres alot here if you want to dig into it. For the sake of time and not wanting to write a book I'm gonna skip it. We can see the results today anyway.

Doesn't it seem like evil rules the world? For example why is homosexuality rampant in Hollywood? Yes, this ties into the Templar's and Alister Crowley's "sex magic". They do it for power from demons while the devil only wants what angers God.

Put down the anti-semetic tropes you been indoctrinated with and think for a moment.

Have you noticed how Jews run the world? Who owns Hollywood and the Fed? Who runs the banks? Why are so many American politicians dual citizens putting Israel before America? As i speak Israel is committing war crimes and in the last 20 years of history it has been proven they will answer for none of it. Yes, these are all fake Jews but that's a thread in itself.

Who are the illuminati today? Why do so many famous people wear red bands?
View attachment 86721 View attachment 86722 View attachment 86724

The illuminati practice kabbala. Which is esoteric Judaism. Jews will tell you this themselves. In fact the "tree of life", which is depicted on one of your books is a kabbalistic symbol.

View attachment 86727

Like I've mentioned before, magic is nothing more then demon worship. A contract with the devil to scratch your back and you scratch his.

Magic is real and can give you power, money and fame in this life. But the cost is detrimental because like it or not your soul is eternal. Within 100 years your flesh will die and you will return to the Creator to be judged, while those who practice magic.. Have no share in the hereafter.

Never call upon the devil, even if he gave you the Earths weight in gold you will still come out a loser. Indeed this life is a bus stop. What is 100 years compared to eternity?

And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew. (2:102 Quran)
I've read books on the kabalah and the tree of life and the sephiroth.

One book is Tree of Qliphoth by The Temple of Ascending Flame (essays compiled by Asenath Mason, a woman apparently, but that could be a lie.)

The book can be safely downloaded here

The illuminati today are the ashkenazis, israelis, ( and the British royal family and European royal families, the committee of 300, the council of 13), both being followers of zionism and those who don't follow zionism, and the ashkenazis' slave servant shabbos goy, non-ashkenazi 33° masons. The illuminati are all 33° masons as well.

You can safely download Tree of Qliphoth in pdf here:

Screenshot_20230328_171301_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

A brief back story..

Respectfully, i'd like to point out that witchcraft/apostasy began long before the period of babylonian captivity.

Previous to studying the Bible i had often heard the claim that the Jews were corrupted during the babylonian captivity and then brought it back on their return. But actually, there are mentions of apostasy going back to the exodus period, and of course during the bok of judges when the tribe of Dan specifically is not able to conquer the land given to them and has to coexist with the phoenicians from tyre/sidon. And it is hiram from tyre who collaborates with solomon on building the temple. Ahab, one of the worst kings of israel had a wife from there, jezebel, the daughter of ethbaal.

But if by babylon you meant it goes back to the tower of babel, i agree.

00kpop00

Established
I would say that just by having this stuff in your home you are definitely opening yourself up to demonic influence. The Bible refers to this stuff as accursed and commands us to burn it.
The books I have are all digital pdf files