Organised Religion

Flarepath

Star
I'm sure church leaders are sensible people setting a great example to us all..:)
Oh wait...

rel-gay-church.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rel_Pope-gays.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Church-anti-white.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rel-church CoE.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rel-gay-minister.jpg

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
perv-marriage.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gay-husb1.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rel-gay-altar.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rel_Maharishi.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dalai-pervo.jpg

Daze

Superstar
The US is just as bad when it comes to homosexuality and the church. This is why I say Russia is the church today, as it seems like they are the only Christian nation against it.

1711542522452.png

1711542584184.png

1711542666724.png

phipps

Star
Its very sad that any Christian religion accepts this abominable doctrine. If any Christians belong to any such Churches, they should leave them.

Ephesians 5:11 says, "And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." A true Christian will not support or endorse lgbtq+... (sin).

A Freeman

Superstar
A true follower of Christ would never set foot in any church (or synagogue, mosque, temple, etc.), nor put up with any so-called priest or pastor (or rabbi, imam, etc.).

Matthew 6-5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

And the homosexuals should be lawfully executed, according to Christ, NOT turned into leaders and masters/teachers.

Matthew 5:17-20

5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.