POSSIBLE MORMON CRICKET NEVADA CONSPIRACY INSECT FEAR AND TOPICS RELATING TO INSECTS ROLE IN THE COMING APOCALYPSE

I have always thought that insects could possibly be an almost Biblical way the world ends. Insects just by themselves can be extremely dangerous if not outright deadly. Tse tse flies, mosquitoes, ticks, locusts to name just a few that have changed history and altered human reality for the worse. But now I have seen videos of Mormon Crickets that are invading Nevada and it is truly frightening. Buildings, roads, houses completely covered with them. I don't know why they are called Mormans but I know that the Evil Ones have been trying to make crickets a source of food for those unlucky enough to be so hungry that they would consider eating them. So could the Evil Ones have created these as some sort of experiment that went wrong or just on purpose. I have seen videos of people who are trapped in their houses because of them and also that they are cannibalistic too. I also predict that insects will be the cause of a real pandemic unlike the fake Covid lies. What better way to spread a deadly disease than through fleas, bedbugs, mosquitoes, ticks etc.

Last edited:
They eat people? Or each other?
Each other. One of the people who made a video said that after some were killed the others would eat them. I wish I knew how to link videos because they were very frightening. People driving on roads as far as you can see covered with them. Houses, hospitals, everything covered with them. One lady who made a video was crying and afraid to even go outside. And they say they stink real bad too. It literally looks like a horror movie come to life. Area 51 is in Nevada and I thought maybe it's some kind experiment gone wrong or even done on purpose.

clambot

Veteran
they say they stink real bad too.
They do indeed have a distinct odor, especially when gathered together in the tens of thousands. Hard to describe.
To me, it smells like some sort of rubbery smell, but organic. Kind of like someone burning rubber on their tires,
but without the burning or smoky synthetic flavor.

>>>>What better way to spread a deadly disease than through fleas, bedbugs, mosquitoes, ticks etc.

There are lots of better ways. The problem with the insect vector of delivery (and I am remembering this from my NBC classes in the Army) is that insects do not discriminate between friend and enemy; they are uncontrollable after release. At least they used to be. That may have changed over the half century or so when NBC Decontamination was my secondary MOS.

BTW, the Mormon Cricket has been around for quite some time, as have cricket / grasshopper / et al. "invasions." This is nothing new.

They do indeed have a distinct odor, especially when gathered together in the tens of thousands. Hard to describe.
To me, it smells like some sort of rubbery smell, but organic. Kind of like someone burning rubber on their tires,
but without the burning or smoky synthetic flavor.

>>>>What better way to spread a deadly disease than through fleas, bedbugs, mosquitoes, ticks etc.

There are lots of better ways. The problem with the insect vector of delivery (and I am remembering this from my NBC classes in the Army) is that insects do not discriminate between friend and enemy; they are uncontrollable after release. At least they used to be. That may have changed over the half century or so when NBC Decontamination was my secondary MOS.

BTW, the Mormon Cricket has been around for quite some time, as have cricket / grasshopper / et al. "invasions." This is nothing new.
Any reason why they are called Mormons?

Last edited:
Wow, this is just frightening. We are seeing so many things happen in biblical proportions like this. This is a sure way to tell that it's a possible apocalypse :(

I have read how now scientists can control the weather. So it is entirely possible that they can use insects to create havoc like with the weather. It could be they have created super Mormon Crickets at area 51 to swarm and eat all the food to create more food shortages. And they could be creating gigantic insects in anticipation of the consumption of cricket meat in the future. Just picture crickets the size of cats or dogs. And since Mormon Crickets are cannibalistic and eat each other they could create hybrids that could start eating humans. They could release swarms of these in all the urban areas and depopulation would become no longer a conspiracy theory but actual reality.

We are seeing so many things happen in biblical proportions like this. This is a sure way to tell that it's a possible apocalypse :(
hybrids that could start eating humans
This made me think of this

Rev 9

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Daze

Superstar
I see you have changed the title. Wanna let us know what this has to do with Islam?

I see you have changed the title. Wanna let us know what this has to do with Islam?
About as much as it has to do with KPOP LGQBSWTF and the Illuminati but so many people always posting on those threads I thought I would lure more people to this thread which I think is just as important. It's called cricket bait LOL. I will remove it if you want.

Daze

Superstar
About as much as it has to do with KPOP LGQBSWTF and the Illuminati but so many people always posting on those threads I thought I would lure more people to this thread which I think is just as important. It's called cricket bait LOL. I will remove it if you want.
No, its fine and i like it. For sure there is too much nonsense on these boards these days. What are supposed to be conspiracy boards have very little conspiracy theories.

From what I have read scientists have been doing research on the use of insects in modern day warfare and methods of creating swarms of various insects genetically altered to become much larger maybe even up to ten times their normal size.

I have seen somewhere that in Madagascar or Africa that there are cockroaches the size of housecats and the natives barbecue them. I'm still wondering if vegans have a problem with this.

I have seen somewhere that in Madagascar or Africa that there are cockroaches the size of housecats and the natives barbecue them. I'm still wondering if vegans have a problem with this.
Not sure if vegans have a problem with eating insects, but am wondering what the religious people think on the subject. Does Sharia law permit eating insects? Also does the Bible or Koran mention the practice of eating insects?

am wondering what the religious people think on the subject. Does Sharia law permit eating insects? Also does the Bible or Koran mention the practice of eating insects?
The Old Testament has this to say about it

Leviticus 11:20-23

20 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.

21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.

23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

NIV for simplicity

20 All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

Personally i'd rather be vegan than eat bugs tho

The Old Testament has this to say about it

Leviticus 11:20-23

20 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.

21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;

22 Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.

23 But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you.

NIV for simplicity

20 All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be regarded as unclean by you. 21 There are, however, some flying insects that walk on all fours that you may eat: those that have jointed legs for hopping on the ground. 22 Of these you may eat any kind of locust, katydid, cricket or grasshopper. 23 But all other flying insects that have four legs you are to regard as unclean.

Personally i'd rather be vegan than eat bugs tho
So it says in Bible it is alright to eat crickets. Never knew that thanks for posting.