Putin officially threatens Nuclear War

Rufus McKenzie

Established
View attachment 72145

Found this one on twitter!
(Albeit do not wish to spread panaroia! I know that is exactly what I may be doing though! But it is silly to rule out anything at this pace, no?)

Then there was this as well, that I remember from 2012 :-

At timestamp 00:50 the connectivity suddenly goes out (like a flash).

Maybe it is all merely a speculation?
Russia has an advanced cyber warfare division and if they actually do turn out the lights millions won’t believe it’s them doing it

Yet another thread bombarded by Vancity acting like he is right and everyone else is wrong:rolleyes: smh
Okay.

Putin is worse than Hitler.

From the day he was born he dreamed of invading Ukraine and killing its citizens.

Nothing any other countries did lead up to this, Putim is just a psychopath.

Happy ?

Russia has an advanced cyber warfare division and if they actually do turn out the lights millions won’t believe it’s them doing it
I ain't saying that Mr. Putin is all hands clear. Ofcourse not. Vladimir Putin is clearly an aggressor in current predicament.

I merely had put out that the above YT clip is/was from London Olympics 2012 (not to forget the all seeing eyes overlooking the whole stadium; hink it was the O2 arena?) The clip doesn't says anything directly but it might be subtly saying a lot nevertheless.

Also, that we individual human beings swiftly and easily slide in the realm of cognitive dissonance (without even knowing personally) I say of this via first hand personal experience.

Albeit, I do not disagree with your stance as well here. Yours might be true too. (I think it proves how gullible we all human beings really are?).

redqueen

Superstar
The whole world is a stage
while they leave and make their people
fight
wonder if that includes their family,friends loved ones that are of age?
They are all tucked safe in bunkers or w/e
this is all to make us fight they never do
they sit far away telling others what they want done
wish everyone could just realize that

we do their job for em by killing off each other

Oceanic

Veteran
Guys, I'm starting to feel less empathy for the war going on between Russia and Ukraine because...I did some deep thinking last night and read some scriptures. This is just another agenda of theirs to act as a catalyst in order to bring in something far more grand. Sorry but, the world is a stage and I can't feel sympathy for the ones playing an evil role.

Having said that, I feel no pity for any of the leaders, not even the Ukrainian one who is supposedly worried for his people. He's probably not. They likely act all concerned when the cameras are rolling, but when it's off, they come together to laugh and discuss how "It's all going according to plan" Putin is also playing the role of a tyrant, even though he's actually evil alongside the other leaders.

But this was planned. I fear nothing. In fact, I'm living in abundance. The only ones scared are the ones who don't obey TMH. If you followed his ways, there'd be no reason to be scared because you'd know this is war between heathens.

Screenshots_2022-02-25-08-17-28.png

I ain't saying that Mr. Putin is all hands clear. Ofcourse not. Vladimir Putin is clearly an aggressor in current predicament.

I merely had put out that the above YT clip is/was from London Olympics 2012 (not to forget the all seeing eyes overlooking the whole stadium; hink it was the O2 arena?) The clip doesn't says anything directly but it might be subtly saying a lot nevertheless.

Also, that we individual human beings swiftly and easily slide in the realm of cognitive dissonance (without even knowing personally) I say of this via first hand personal experience.

Albeit, I do not disagree with your stance as well here. Yours might be true too. (I think it proves how gullible we all human beings really are?).

Here's the entire 'ceremony' though (there's that word again, ceremony / ritual lol). Should anyone whishes to watch:-

Few things that a noticed were:-

• The mascots were named WenLock & MenDeville. (I thought of it to be WhenLockDown Menbecomes/immitatesDevil ?)

• The ZION in the logo of 2012 Olympics.
2012 number doesn't has a dot/period. But the word 'zion' does.

• Alongwith the World Wide Web ceremony (Tim Berners Lee; as above-mentioned), there was an NHS ceremony too [that I find to be interesting because of how it was rolled out with a tall (satanic?) black creature looking over all the occupied hospital beds and all the nurses been told to do the occult shhhh (finger on lips) stunt, etc. = asleep populace's subconscious power use for the upcoming pLandemic?]

•There may be more to see here by scratching the superficial layer of international games masquerading as mere Olympics.

I apologise, do not wish to derail the thread! But for what it's worth...

FilthPig

Veteran

“Mr. Schwab, dear Klaus, Colleagues,
I have been to Davos many times, attending the events organized by Mr. Schwab, even back in the 1990s. Klaus just recalled that we met in 1992. Indeed, during my time in St Petersburg, I visited this important forum many times..." https://www.russia-briefing.com/news/russian-president-putin-s-speech-at-the-world-economic-forum-complete-english-translation.html/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Steele dossier is still fake it's been shown to be made up by people working for Hilary Clinton's campaign to try to discredit Trump.

Why would they make this up if there was already proof that Trump colluded with Russia? Why trust Mueller for his claims that Russia interfered with the election when the FBI investigated Trump solely based on the Dossier? Why trust these intelligence agencies at all?

And Trump has business relations in Russia like I said. There is no doubt he has been influenced but there was no evidence of collusion here.
"Why would they make this up if there was already proof that Trump colluded with Russia?"
The same reason Slick Willie lied about "having relations with that woman" even though he already knew it was headed for official, public investigation... because none of this is designed for these degenerate criminals to ever be held accountable by the law or the people. These are operations designed to keep the masses distracted and arguing amongst each other. These operations provide a veneer of actual division between the duopoly elites and the illusion that there is a possibility for justice via the system which they already control...

DavidSon

Star
Interesting interview with a former US citizen, a communist who lives in Donetsk and fought for their armed forces. In his view this is a fight against Nazism and he couldn't be happier the Russian military have ended the war:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Guys, I'm starting to feel less empathy for the war going on between Russia and Ukraine because...I did some deep thinking last night and read some scriptures. This is just another agenda of theirs to act as a catalyst in order to bring in something far more grand. Sorry but, the world is a stage and I can't feel sympathy for the ones playing an evil role.

Having said that, I feel no pity for any of the leaders, not even the Ukrainian one who is supposedly worried for his people. He's probably not. They likely act all concerned when the cameras are rolling, but when it's off, they come together to laugh and discuss how "It's all going according to plan" Putin is also playing the role of a tyrant, even though he's actually evil alongside the other leaders.

But this was planned. I fear nothing. In fact, I'm living in abundance. The only ones scared are the ones who don't obey TMH. If you followed his ways, there'd be no reason to be scared because you'd know this is war between heathens.

View attachment 72146
This is a powerful post, your prayer must have served you well.
We all should be able to recall that leaked phone convo between Biden and the former Ukrainian president, Petro Poroshenko, where the former agreed to send a boatload of US "aid" cash to the Ukraine after the latter confirmed that the prosecutor general looking into Ukrainian corruption involving the families of Biden/Clinton/Pelosi/Kerry and etc. had been removed, even though Poroshekno admitted he was an honest man and had done nothing wrong. The Powers That Be are not all on the same "side" as it relates to each other, but they usually find a happy medium to agree on when its concerns their overall efforts to keep themselves elevated and the rest of us down.

“Mr. Schwab, dear Klaus, Colleagues,
I have been to Davos many times, attending the events organized by Mr. Schwab, even back in the 1990s. Klaus just recalled that we met in 1992. Indeed, during my time in St Petersburg, I visited this important forum many times..." https://www.russia-briefing.com/news/russian-president-putin-s-speech-at-the-world-economic-forum-complete-english-translation.html/

Jew jew jew everybody's a jew

Jew jew schwab jew jew

Henry Makow is a jew too by the way, and an idiot at that.

I'm very suspicious of all these Jews who push anti Semitism.

Thanks for your insight.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Interesting interview with a former US citizen, a communist who lives in Donetsk and fought for their armed forces. In his view this is a fight against Nazism and he couldn't be happier the Russian military have ended the war:

Again 73 % of Ukraine voted for a Jewish president, they have the highest percentage of Jewish people in Eastern Europe and the far right parties got less than 3 percent in elections and hold zero seats in parliament.

Yes there are elements like there is everywhere but that includes Russia, Wagner group, etc

And Putin puts flowers on the grave of a famous fascist, Ivan Ilyich.

this narrative is false

DavidSon

Star
Again 73 % of Ukraine voted for a Jewish president, they have the highest percentage of Jewish people in Eastern Europe and the far right parties got less than 3 percent in elections and hold zero seats in parliament.

Yes there are elements like there is everywhere but that includes Russia, Wagner group, etc

And Putin puts flowers on the grave of a famous fascist, Ivan Ilyich.

this narrative is false
I have no clue how this reply relates to the interview I posted. You are the single person who should listen to an actual testimony on the ground.

I'll be honest your posts are cringworthy- mainstream warhawks, CIA propagandists, NATO apologists... the last one from pedo satanist pope Francis...wow man you're living in an alternate reality.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
I have no clue how this reply relates to the interview I posted. You are the single person who should listen to an actual testimony on the ground.

I'll be honest your posts are cringworthy- mainstream warhawks, CIA propagandists, NATO apologists... the last one from pedo satanist pope Francis...wow man you're living in an alternate reality.
When this crisis started years ago hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets to oppose their corrupt pro-Russian leader, clearly the majority in Ukraine chose to look west.

That’s people on the ground but you think they are all CIA/Soros plants right?