Rational reasoning and FACT(S)! Fiction is NOT welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end .. every body dies! FACT! (no fiction = potion for the human mind)

The Prophets, The Messiahs, TheInfinite's Human Incarnates..., human beings..., EVERY BODY! (Dies)

What does not die is that which wasn't created in the first place, i.e. TheInfinite(Field) TheSource Itself. That is within YOU!

The Kingdom of TheCreator is within YOU!
Luke 17:21

Spirit of TheCreator dwells within YOU!
Corinthians 3:16

TheCreator does not leaves YOU!
Deuteronomy 31:6

TheCreator placed/breathed His/Its Soul/Spirit into YOU!
Al Qur'an 32:9

TheCreator is all-prevading SuperSoul who enters into every being that is.
Bhagavad Gita 10:42

"There are Drops in An Ocean - everybody knows,
but There's An Ocean in A Drop - only a few know!" - Saint Kabir Das

Know ThySelf! - Socrates

When the 5 senses and the mind are still, and the reason itself rests in silence, then begins the path Supreme! - Katha Upanishad

(paedo) NWO is Thee spiritual war against entire humanity!

Not necessarily as Enoch and Ezekiel didn't die... of course usually yes everybody dies... but then again not everybody.
Where are these 2 individuals/people/bodies rn on this planet Earth alive?

You got to meet them in-person?

Out of all the years of life you have lived on this planet Earth yet..
What year month and date did you meet them in-person?

As I said... Fiction is NOT welcome!
Better control the unnecessary screaming and shouting mind (before it starts to control us, individually).

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

Better control the unnecessary screaming and shouting mind (before it starts to control us, individually).
They were translated out of this dimension.

If you're going to believe in the supernatural, and the sovereignty of God/ a god, then you can't really rule anything out. However, you may want to verify who it is you are calling TheCreator.

It sounds like you're speaking of the "divine spark" popular in Gnosticism.

Alanantic

Star
Not necessarily as Enoch and Ezekiel didn't die... of course usually yes everybody dies... but then again not everybody.
They became beyond death before they died.

To be a living being ("I am“) is not the ultimate state; there is something beyond, much more wonderful, which is neither being nor not-being, neither living nor not living. It is a state of awareness, beyond the limitations of space and time. The same source of the will (desire) to live, a source deeper even than life itself. The 'I' is there even without the 'am'. -- Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Oceanic

Veteran

The Prophets, The Messiahs, TheInfinite's Human Incarnates..., human beings..., EVERY BODY! (Dies)

What does not die is that which wasn't created in the first place, i.e. TheInfinite(Field) TheSource Itself. That is within YOU!

Know ThySelf! - Socrates

When the 5 senses and the mind are still, and the reason itself rests in silence, then begins the path Supreme! - Katha Upanishad

Okay, but I just want to warn you that doesn't mean we should think of ourselves as God's. Because God breathed life into us, we should praise, and give all the credit to him. All praises are long due.

And no, not everybody dies. Some of the people in the Bible didn't die. And in the end of days, which are the very days we're living in, many of God's elect will die, but also, many of God's elect will not die because it's his will, and his will shall be done.

But I do understand and agree with the part where you said our spirits don't die. Indeed, we're energy and live on wherever God may destine us.

Problem is now the evil ones have come up with Mandatory Reincarnation so dying is no longer available to escape them. They enjoy our suffering too much to ever let us go lol.
Edit(Add):- LOL! (Sorry, I am slow! I see what you did there, Sir. Mandatory Reincarnation : p)

Imho, they can't reincarnate nothing. Life, death, reincarnation (if at all) exclusively happens at TheInfinite's will (which by it's very nature is outside the purview of any human comprehension).

Yes, the world renowned paedophiles and their minions may pretend to do one or all of the three above-mentioned, to lead astray even further, the humanity. That is definitely possible, I concur.

I can see that they most certainly have an ultimate objective of completely eradicating and erasing even a tiny thought of presence of the ever and all prevading Soul. They are most content when each (peasant / commoner) individual spends entire 80~100years of their life assuming only existence / matrix to be the only truth there is i.e. the individual never realises the immortal within and remains through-to-through in 'ignorance and division' continuum only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@OP:

Realisation exclusively happens via a practical route within i.e. Know ThySelf.

My name is just a masonic straw-man via masonic birth certificate.

My body (taken and made from the materials / constituents of this very tiny floating ball) is mortal, with a predestined time-duration lapse / expiry.

Thus, the question still begets, who am I?

I don't really care if a mason is reading all this, because I know as a FACT that "you, Mr.Mason, like myself, are not going to live here on this planet Earth, forever". "We both are mortal beings, just alive at the mercy of TheInfinite". "Whatever degrees in masonic doctrine you ascend to, whatever material objects you get to own, whatever jurisdiction / power you get to have.. doesny matter!" "When TheCreator(InfiniteField) destines to exit our mortal bodies, individually, we will most definitely perish there itself".

Last edited:
They were translated out of this dimension.
Yes. I can concur to this. But IMHO, and only should you permit me to ----- I will have to rephrase it and demarcate explicity.

They both realised their true potential from within, they both recognised the immortal within. But that doesn't makes them/us/anyone immortal by nature. We all still remain to be mortal bodies with the presence of immortal within. We just get to realise the presence of immortal within and hence the sweet aroma of unity in ALL creation / existence.

Imo, we all alive/breathing are a union of mortal bodies with the presence of TheInfinite within, individually, which exactly is the quintessential reason of our alive-ness (if you will).

Upon conclusion, our bodies still end up on the very blue floating ball itself.

Looks like we both, together, are having a dialogue with Death(=

If you're going to believe in the supernatural, and the sovereignty of God/ a god, then you can't really rule anything out.
With all due respect to you, we both are, Mademoiselle. By giving a thought "they both translated out of this dimension" you, Mademoiselle, also, like me, do have an understanding somewhere inside of your own Heart that 'Indeed, theres something more to everything what both of our's these 2 eyes can see".

And I plead you elaborate further, what do I/we do not wish to rule out? I wish to know from you. I do not wish to ask my mind of this as I am sure that my mind is a speculating disaster, that I have known well by now.

However, you may want to verify who it is you are calling TheCreator.
IMHO,
TheOmniPresent[TheInfiniteField][TheSourceOfTheUniverse], if you will.
(not a beared man/male living somewhere up in the skies, in between the clouds, viewing us all with disdain)

It sounds like you're speaking of the "divine spark" popular in Gnosticism.
Yes. Maybe.
Because from whatever less I have perused on Gnosticism -- their idea does seem to be mutually inclusive with the definition of TheCreator being TheOmniPresent.

Albeit, I am not sure on Gnosticism fully well. I am personally sure on Know ThySelf.

Should Gnosticism puts out the idea that via Knowing ThySelf, the mortal(human body) automatically becomes TheImmortal (i.e. TheInfinite within)? Then that sort of Gnosticism (or any other theology) can suck it up well! For all I care.

Knowing ThySelf via digging within ends up with an aroma of, a deep rooted understanding / comprehension of ALL unity in the diverse Universe.

Edit:-
'diverse UNIverse' lol
See the ironic nature of text/language?

Last edited:
To be a living being ("I am“) is not the ultimate state; there is something beyond, much more wonderful, which is neither being nor not-being, neither living nor not living. It is a state of awareness, beyond the limitations of space and time. The same source of the will (desire) to live, a source deeper even than life itself. The 'I' is there even without the 'am'. -- Shri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Respected Sir

"Proof of the pudding is in eating!"=]

They became beyond death before they died.
I would beg to differ.

IMHO
They most probably b̶e̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ felt an experience beyond death (via digging within) before their, individual, eventual death (death i.e. parting/divorce of TheInfinite and the finite).
The finite is the human body that disintegrates and goes back to being dust, again.

Okay, but I just want to warn you that doesn't mean we should think of ourselves as God's. Because God breathed life into us, we should praise, and give all the credit to him. All praises are long due.
✅✅✅
Concur with all my Heart!

And no, not everybody dies. Some of the people in the Bible didn't die. And in the end of days, which are the very days we're living in, many of God's elect will die, but also, many of God's elect will not die because it's his will, and his will shall be done.
I beg to differ here though, Mademoiselle! Everybody dies!

"Not every body dies" is again a part of the control / construct of TheMatrix. Lucifereans fancy that!

TheInfinite has to part from the finite!
It is by design!

But I do understand and agree with the part where you said our spirits don't die.
=] Great to have such perspective in these trying times! Bring in the ever&all prevading/prevalent soul/spirit (part of TheInfinite / TheOmniPresent / TheSource) and suddenly whole of the equation completes.

Indeed, we're energy and live on wherever God may destine us.
Again,
IMHO,
I/We am/are a union of the finite and TheInfinite.

Alone, I am not merely the finite = It will be a non breathing dead body.

Alone, I am not merely TheInfinite (most obviously no) = It won't be a human body (but I do am a human body).

Alanantic

Star
Respected Sir

"Proof of the pudding is in eating!"=]

I would beg to differ.

IMHO
They most probably b̶e̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ felt an experience beyond death (via digging within) before their, individual, eventual death (death i.e. parting/divorce of TheInfinite and the finite).
The finite is the human body that disintegrates and goes back to being dust, again.
You aren't your body. You aren't your mind. You aren't your personal sense of self. You are Everything you can't experience. :)

Rufus McKenzie

Established
You aren't your body. You aren't your mind. You aren't your personal sense of self. You are Everything you can't experience. :)
“To study Buddhism is to study the self. To study the self is to forget. To forget the self is to be enlightened by all things. To be enlightened by all things is to drop off our own body and mind, and to drop off the bodies and minds of others. No trace of enlightenment remains, and this no-trace continues endlessly”

- Dogen

Maldarker

Star

Your whole premise is fiction. Prove it that its the way you say then. Come on waiting.... nvm every new age guru ends the same full of it. But if you can prove it i'll be the first to listen.

Your whole premise is fiction. Prove it that its the way you say then. Come on waiting.... nvm every new age guru ends the same full of it. But if you can prove it i'll be the first to listen.
It is okay Sir. Should any one in my closest family or friends cannot come to terms with the obvious-ness, the reality of our eventual expiration/death --- then I can only empathise with them but I won't feed their grandeur of delusion thoughts with statements viz. 'death is a fiction' and 'we (will) live forever' not because I don't want to hurt them but because I would not want to lie to them!

I can and will empathise with such my friend or family that the obvious billion graves and tombstones in the million graveyards on the surface of the planet have not made them come to terms with it!

There was/is the story of Prince Siddharth Gautama later to be known as Buddha. He was such a rich prince that his father, the King, did not allow him to see death or suffering, and distracted him with luxury just because the father didn't wanted the prince to be any religious/spiritual. Siddharth Gautama, ~29, on a rare outing (from the palace) saw death and misery with his own eyes and was in disbelief (so they say & scholars agree too). Next day Prince Gautama left the palace secretly and the rest is history.

For so many of us, Death is a teacher too. Untenable. Without uttering any word, it speak volumes.

Should I have to prove untenable death to anyone?
What is rampant to observe, is not required to be proven.

Edit:-
tl;dr - Should whole premise is fiction it implies death itself is fiction, i.e. we are immortal beings.

May Peace be and go with you, Sir.

Last edited:
Wants only facts, quotes the Bible.. :D

Yes, yes, I am out of this thread already.. ;)
"That’s it, isn’t it? If we don’t know what’s real… we can’t resist. They took your story, something that meant so much to people like me, and turned it into something trivial. That’s what the Matrix does. It weaponizes every idea. Every dream. Everything that’s important to us. Where better to bury Truth than inside something as ordinary as a video game (or a book)?"

Sire/Madame
Kindly feel free to post.
This thread is all yours! =]
Thank You.

In our feeling and experience, via digging within, we may attest to all that you have posted, Sir!

But, in the matrix/existence, we are merely a mortal and finite human body with TheInfinite dwelling within.

phipps

Star
@HansConsciousness,

True, but what does "(no fiction = potion for the human mind)" mean? The reason we all die according to the Bible (which is the only truth in this world and tells us where death comes from) is because of sin. The Bible tells us the wages of sin is death. In other words, the cost of our sin is death. Sin entered this world in the Garden of Eden at the very beginning of time.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned" (Romans 5:12).

God had told Adam and Eve they could eat from every tree in the garden except for one. He said if they ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil they would die. Unfortunately we read in Genesis 3 that Eve ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and shared some of the fruit with her husband, Adam, who also ate it.

The consequences of Adam and Eve’s disobedience took effect immediately. As soon as they ate the fruit, the Bible says their “eyes were opened.” They saw that they were naked and rushed to make garments for themselves out of fig leaves.

God told Adam, "Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you, And you shall eat the herb of the field. In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return” (Genesis 3:17-19).

Jesus is the only Messiah that matters and He is the only that rose from death. Why? Because He is God. The other "messiahs" are still in their graves and will be raised from death by Christ to either eternal life or eternal death. Those messiahs need/needed a Saviour like we all do because they are human like we all are.

Everything was created in this world and universe by God. Only God was not created.

As I pointed out rightly in the other thread, the kingdom of God dwells in only those who choose God, accept Christ as their personal and submit to Him. God is not going to dwell in people who do not want Him. He does not force Himself on anyone.

Know ThySelf! - Socrates

The problem with you is you mix and match your beliefs. You cannot believe in the God of the Bible then at the same time believe in other gods that contradict Him. No wonder you misinterpret the Bible. You are using the Bible to match your beliefs. God's word is the truth and we should fit it in our lives and live by it.

What you're posting here is new age teaching which is a mixture of different teachings from different religions and paganism which are directly opposed to the truth found in the Bible. Here are some teachings from each source:

1645608998497.png

These very people you detest are the very ones who teach new age stuff you've posted here. All the satanic secret societies with their disgusting rituals (including paedophilia) believe in new age beliefs which blends together aspects from all religions. Temple terminology, Mithraism, Eastern religions, and modern Christianity are all placed in the context of Babylonian mysteries to create a new religion for the New Age. New Agers are perfectly comfortable with aspects of Christianity, but they believe it is just part of a cycle and will soon pass away. To them, the Age of Pisces was the period of organised religion and of world teachers like Mithra and Jesus Christ, who was merely overshadowed by the spirit of Maitreya. Everything about new age beliefs is distorted, hence It's all satanic. Satan distorts God's Word to suit his agenda which is to lead God's people away from Him eternally.

The Bible is clear we cannot mix and match our beliefs. Either we believe in God and His Word completely or we don't:

"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad" (Matthew 12:30).

"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" (1 John 5:12).

There is no middle ground for us human beings. We have only two options. We either choose God or Satan, life or death. The Bible doesn’t appear to present any other options for us.

These are the facts, not the fiction you've posted I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.