Rebellion Against Twitter

moodychick

Established
Twitter is getting worse because of that Musk guy.
I'm glad I left back in 2018. It used to be fun with the dumb tweets of celebrities and everyday people. Since 2016 (maybe before), it's become overly political, PC (thanks to Tumblr), and narcissistic.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Twitter has always been up to no good and part of the MSM. Best way to deal with Twitter is to not use it.
I agree with this in part. Twitter has a sunny side that is aligned to the MSM thanks to the profilic people there (The Avengers meddling with the brazilian elections is an example) but its power lie in the darker side.

I compare the dark side of twitter with an dark shantytown full with drop boxes of illegal content if you know how to search for them. Or maybe a barren wasteland where you have to navigate and dig for the hidden boxes. It's all aligned with the agenda, of course, but there's lot of "alternate stream" stuff there.

I dont know if this has been mentioned yet on any other thread (tried searching "twitter" and waaaaay too many results come up). Thought it would be appropriate on this thread.

Has anyone mentioned anything yet about the new censorship rules?

(Bold from original, not me)
Yaccarino said yesterday that you have “freedom of speech, not freedom of reach.” This is a clear departure from putting free speech ahead of advertising dollars. The old bait and switch. X will argue you still have free speech. We just won’t let anyone see it.

“We’ve introduced a new policy to your specific point about hate speech called ‘freedom of speech, not reach.‘ So if you’re going to post something that illegal, or against the law, you’re gone. Zero tolerance. But more importantly, if you’re going to post something that is ‘lawful but awful,‘ you get labeled. You get labeled. You get deamplified, which means it cannot be shared. And it is certainly demonetized, back to your direct point about brand safety, so they are protected from the risk of being next to that content. And it’s also why it’s really important to note that once a post is labeled, and it can’t be shared, and the user sees that, 30% of the time they take it down themselves. Staggeringly, they take it down.”
While the issue of shadowbanning posts that are "awful" so they can not be shared or visible is a problem, the whole "illegal" thing is also an issue. In some states they're working on making it illegal to refer to individuals by their biological sex, so in effect speaking truths like this would be illegal, and a bannable offense.

I would advise people to screenshot tweets they deem worth saving, and/or saving them thru something like wayback machine.

Truth Social
I don't know if many people have heard about the elderly handicapped man who was shot dead recently for supposedly planning an as$asination attempt against bidum, but i read that it was truth social who tipped off the f b i.

Keep in mind this is from a very pro-trump site, btw
Truth Social, the social media company owned by Trump, reportedly contacted the FBI back in March to tip them off about threats against Joe Biden made by a Utah man killed in a pre-dawn raid.

Craig Robertson, 75, was shot and killed by Salt Lake City FBI agents early Wednesday morning.

According to reports, Robertson was facing 3 counts after posting threats to Joe Biden: Interstate threats, threats against the president, and influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law enforcement officers by threat.

Robertson allegedly threatened to kill Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg and other officials prosecuting Trump in a series of social media posts.
Would this indicate that truth social is just an info gathering operation as well? Have never signed up for it, so no idea if they ask for the same kind of traceable personal info as twitter

redqueen

Superstar
@ToxicFemininitySucks its exactly that
every site of any kind on the internet collects data whether its
stated or not
even this site will collect so much and share with third party's

there is NO sides when it comes to the evils in control
they present as sides to Us only so We divide Ourselves
into groups

I watch all even if I don't like the person presenting the
info for w/e reason
I try very hard to not let my personal bias or beliefs cloud
my opportunity of Seeing/Hearing the Truth because I'm aware
that the Truth is somewhere in what all of them are giving Us
all little pieces to the puzzle

heros and villains,left or right,red or blue,pro or anti etc....

they're nothing but designed divide labels tptb put out
and We apply to everything because We've been programmed
to do so,Our system thinking if Ya will

that is what We are trying to deprogrammed here but even
here with as much as We Know
We still fall back to the system thinking programs We've been
conditioned with

We still allow the two side/option type systems divide Us to
bickering and such even though We are aware of the tools/tactics
tptb use against Us it is still able to take that control over Us
without Us noticing

all feathers on the same bird
all have the same goal it may take a different path but all leads to
the same place

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I don't know if many people have heard about the elderly handicapped man who was shot dead recently for supposedly planning an as$asination attempt against bidum, but i read that it was truth social who tipped off the f b i.
i dont know the circumstances of his shooting, but i dont know if it was a hoax or not.
in any event, threatening the president is a criminal offense (unless the left does it, like madonna). the right has to stay on the legal/correct side of the law if theyre going to call out the left (or they will look like hypocrites), so arresting this guy was a good thing (killing him was wrong, but again, i dont know the circumstances).
i think any violence perpetrated against them simply plays into their hands. as much as a lot of these subhuman creatures deserve death, it has to be done through lawful channels. then we can hang them.
protesting, waking up others, and non-compliance is the way to go. if it was all a lost cause, they wouldnt need to continue using propaganda on us.

Would this indicate that truth social is just an info gathering operation as well? Have never signed up for it, so no idea if they ask for the same kind of traceable personal info as twitter
trust nothing and nobody!

Vision

Veteran
The only good thing about Twitter compared to other social platforms is the links. It encourages sharing links - the others try to make sure you stay on their app as long as possible. Twitter is good for sharing alternative content or even exposing politicians/celebs via memes.