Reincarnation Is An Irrefutable Fact

A Freeman

Superstar
No true Christian believes in reincarnation..:)
Which is part of the reason why there will be no "Christians" redeemed from the Earth (Rev. 7:4-9).

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was told in verse 4), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Which is part of the reason why there will be no "Christians" redeemed from the Earth (Rev. 7:4-9).
Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count *snip* of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Your extra-biblical note:
... (which is why he was told in verse 4)
Soo... you believe everyone in ALL the Land is Jewish. Is that correct?

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established

became - ἐγένετο (egeneto) - 202 occurrences in the New Covenant, NONE of which mean "emerging from eternity".
There are 671 occurrences of gínomai in the New Testament, of which, 202 read egeneto.

You linked the to the verse, itself, in the lexicon. Idk if you meant to do that or not, but 1096 (ginomai) is the link for egeneto there, as well.

All its different forms (like English has different forms of the same word, which are still the same action: run, ran, running) are listed at the end of the page with the number of occurrences for each. The definition doesn't change.

But honestly, it isn't like there is another situation to which it can be compared. It is what it is. By the same token, there is nothing in the verse (or anywhere else) which would lead us to believe he put on someone else's body. Whatever happened to that guy? Was he just a silent passenger?

1096 gínomai – properly, to emerge, become, transitioning from one point (realm, condition) to another. 1096 (gínomai) fundamentally means "become" (becoming, became) so it is not an exact equivalent to the ordinary equative verb "to be" (is, was, will be) as with 1510 /eimí (1511 /eínai, 2258 /ēn).

1096 (ginomai) means "to become, and signifies a change of condition, state or place" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 109).

M. Vincent, "1096 (gínomai) means to come into being/manifestation implying motion, movement, or growth" (at 2 Pet 1:4). Thus it is used for God's actions as emerging from eternity and becoming (showing..) in time (physical space).
ἐγένετο
became
Strong's Greek 1096
671 Occurrences

ἐγεγόνει — 1 Occ.
ἐγενήθη — 12 Occ.
ἐγενήθημεν — 7 Occ.
ἐγενήθην — 1 Occ.
ἐγενήθησαν — 6 Occ.
ἐγενήθητε — 5 Occ.
ἐγένεσθε — 4 Occ.
* ἐγένετο — 202 Occ.
ἐγενόμην — 12 Occ.
ἐγένοντο — 13 Occ.
ἐγένου — 2 Occ.
ἐγίνετο — 4 Occ.
γεγενημένον — 1 Occ.
γεγενῆσθαι — 1 Occ.
γέγονα — 5 Occ.
γεγόναμεν — 2 Occ.
γέγοναν — 2 Occ.
γέγονας — 3 Occ.
γεγόνασιν — 2 Occ.
γεγόνατε — 2 Occ.
γεγόνει — 1 Occ.
γέγονεν — 31 Occ.
γεγονέναι — 4 Occ.
γεγονὼς — 1 Occ.
γεγονός — 8 Occ.
γεγονότας — 1 Occ.
γεγονότες — 2 Occ.
γεγονότι — 1 Occ.
γεγονυῖα — 1 Occ.
γενήσεσθε — 1 Occ.
γενήσεται — 9 Occ.
γενησόμενον — 1 Occ.
γενήσονται — 1 Occ.
γένησθε — 8 Occ.
γένηται — 46 Occ.
γενηθῆναι — 1 Occ.
γενήθητε — 1 Occ.
γενηθήτω — 8 Occ.
γενηθέντας — 1 Occ.
γενηθέντες — 2 Occ.
γενηθέντων — 1 Occ.
γενηθῶμεν — 1 Occ.
γενέσθαι — 37 Occ.
γενέσθω — 1 Occ.
γένωμαι — 2 Occ.
γενώμεθα — 1 Occ.
γένωνται — 4 Occ.
γένοιτό — 17 Occ.
γενόμενα — 7 Occ.
γενόμεναι — 4 Occ.
γενομένην — 4 Occ.
γενομένης — 33 Occ.
γενομένων — 3 Occ.
γενόμενοι — 6 Occ.
γενομένοις — 3 Occ.
γενόμενον — 5 Occ.
γενόμενος — 26 Occ.
γενομένου — 7 Occ.
γίνεσθαι — 10 Occ.
γίνεσθε — 24 Occ.
γινέσθω — 7 Occ.
γίνεται — 26 Occ.
γινώμεθα — 2 Occ.
γίνωνται — 1 Occ.
γινόμενα — 4 Occ.
γινόμεναι — 1 Occ.
γινομένας — 1 Occ.
γινομένη — 2 Occ.
γινομένης — 1 Occ.
γινομένων — 1 Occ.
γινόμενοι — 2 Occ.
γινομένοις — 1 Occ.
γινόμενον — 4 Occ.
γινομένου — 1 Occ.
γίνου — 5 Occ.

Flarepath

Star
No true Christian believes in reincarnation..:)

Here ya go mate, Christians die and are then resurrected as a spiritual life-form, not popped into another body..:)-
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)

Flarepath

Star
Christians don't do 'scared' or 'afraid' because they've got zilch to be scared about !..
Why then do so many "Christians" turn to the physicians/witch-doctors instead of God when their body gets sick?
In the past 3 years or so, there have been hundreds of millions of "Christians" who were so terrified of some so-called virus, that has never been proven to exist, that they allowed people they don't know to inject them with a substance (poison) they know absolutely nothing about.
1- God gave doctors the gift of medical knowledge to help us..:)
2- I can't speak for other christians, but I just couldn't be bothered to have the covid jab because I share Sgt Barnes healthy mindset-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And this bloke got it right too..:)-

Tecumseh.jpg

YokeFellow

Established
Here ya go mate, Christians die and are then resurrected as a spiritual life-form, not popped into another body..:)-
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)
Lol... You just posted a literal definition of Reincarnation.

Going from one body to the next *is* Reincarnation, whether it is a body of corruption, or a body of Glory does not matter. The term 'Born Again' can go either way.

BTW, no one owns exclusive rights to that word.

YokeFellow

Established
According to Wikipedia, Hell is Reincarnation...

"...religions with reincarnation usually depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations..."

Hell - Wikipedia

mhp-0703.png

YokeFellow

Established
Christians are finally waking up to the lies they have been told for thousands of years now...

YokeFellow

Established
The phrase 'Son of Gehenna' is as literal as 'Son of God'...

Matthew 23:15 (Berean Literal Bible)
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

That is Jesus saying that!

Children, i.e., all of us here, came from the Lake of Fire.

Gehenna, the Lake of Fire, is Tophet. Tophet is another name for Vesta, the Goddess of 'Everlasting Fire'...

Matthew 25:41
"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

mhp-0847.png

What did Vesta... aka the Lake of Fire... look like?

"The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few; the most notable of them were tales of miraculous impregnation of a virgin priestess by a phallus appearing in the flames of the sacred hearth — the manifestation of the goddess combined with a male supernatural being."

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

Well, what do you know? The Lake of Fire is simply the Moment of Conception back into the 'Pit' the 'Lowest Parts of the Earth'...

mhp-0841.jpg

Zakat

Star
As far as i remember,
The world of the grave is another dimension to which all souls go after having been detached from this worldly shell called the human body.

In fact, Judgement Day for anybody starts as soon as they enter the dimension of the grave, although at the same time also awaiting the Day of Judgement when all souls of both Djinns and humans to have ever existed shall be brought forth before God.

That will be when all accounts shall be settled.

This universe is ending soon.

Just as there was once a Big Bang that scattered apart all the stars and planets, there will soon be a Big Crunch that will end everything into oblivion before God once more Recreates everything anew for determination of heaven and hell dwellers...

Flarepath

Star
Lol... You just posted a literal definition of Reincarnation.
Going from one body to the next *is* Reincarnation, whether it is a body of corruption, or a body of Glory does not matter. The term 'Born Again' can go either way.

Wait a minute Jack, that verse indicates a ONE-WAY TRIP into a purely spiritual body, it doesn't mean being reborn into a new squishy fleshy body back on earth over and over again..:)
PS- Normally I wouldn't butt into this thread, but some people are saying christianity supports reincarnation so I feel obliged to come in here and debunk it, especially as it's a satanic belief in which satan has suckered people into believing it.
We can almost hear him saying to people- "Relax, there's no hell, you'll simply be reborn again on earth, you can trust me, would I lie?"
As a result they drop their guard against him and I'm sure he's rofling at them..:)

YokeFellow

Established
I feel obliged to come in here and debunk it...

You have yet to even come close.

...especially as it's a satanic belief in which satan has suckered people into believing it.

What is Satanic about a God of Love giving his creation another chance?

What Satan has suckered you and most Christians into believing is that Love means torment to infinity. That is sick.

We can almost hear him saying to people- "Relax, there's no hell, you'll simply be reborn again on earth, you can trust me, would I lie?"
As a result they drop their guard against him and I'm sure he's rofling at them..:)

The lie that a God of Love 'torments people for infinity' is what makes people *NOT* believe. As a direct result of the lies of the Church, more and more people are walking away from Christianity. The average person can see through the hypocrisy.

Again, Christianity is dying because of people like you lying to everyone. The sad part is you are too full of Pride to see it.

Wait a minute Jack, that verse indicates a ONE-WAY TRIP...

Again, going from a body of corruption to a body of Glory is technically Reincarnation.

...into a purely spiritual body

Not sure what you mean by that. The Glorified Body a physical thing, not a ghost.

...it doesn't mean being reborn into a new squishy fleshy body...

What was the body of Jesus like after resurrection?

John 20:27
"Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing."

...back on earth over and over again..:)

The Unsaved come back as many times as God requires. The Saved have a choice to stay in Heaven or leave their first estate if they so choose.

The Saved in Heaven still have freewill to come back and reincarnate. Some do it to serve God's will. The Two Witnesses are examples.

Some come back as 'Fallen Angels' in rebellion. The 'one third of the Stars falling' is an example.

Flarepath

Star
What Satan has suckered you and most Christians into believing is that Love means torment to infinity. That is sick.
What was the body of Jesus like after resurrection?
John 20:27
"Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
1- Hell is a place where all Jesus-rejecters go, because if they don't want God and Jesus there's no other place for them to go..:)
2- After his resurrection to heaven, Jesus came back to earth just to say "See you later up there" to his chums, then he ascended to heaven as a spirit.
Jesus said "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man" (John 3:13)

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
The Unsaved come back as many times as God requires. The Saved have a choice to stay in Heaven or leave their first estate if they so choose.
The Saved in Heaven still have freewill to come back and reincarnate. Some do it to serve God's will. The Two Witnesses are examples.
Some come back as 'Fallen Angels' in rebellion. The 'one third of the Stars falling' is an example.
1- How many times do they come back, 6 or more times?
What if they want to come back for a 7th time, won't God get fed up with them and say "Sorry, you've had your 6"
1695264178268.jpeg

2- As for being in heaven, why the heck would anybody want to leave there anyway?

A Freeman

Superstar
1- God gave doctors the gift of medical knowledge to help us..:)
God most certainly did NOT give us physicians/doctors to heal us.

2 Chronicles 16:12-13
16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease [was] exceeding [great]: yet in his disease he sought not to the "I AM", but to the physicians.
16:13 And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

God is our Healer, NOT a bunch of witch-doctors with their unlawful poisons/pharmacy/witches' brew.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the "I AM" thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His eyes, and wilt give ear to His Commandments, and keep all His Statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the "I AM" that healeth thee.

It has always been the power of our heavenly Father (God) that heals, NOT "medicine" or people pretending to be God (e.g. doctors/physicians, pharmaceutical companies etc.).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/covid-19-western-medicine-pharmacy-witchcraft-in-scripture.8223/

2- I can't speak for other christians, but I just couldn't be bothered to have the covid jab because I share Sgt Barnes healthy mindset-
Glad to hear Father gave you enough common sense to avoid the lethal injection program.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
SCRIPTURAL FACTS:

1) With the exception of Christ, NO ONE HAS EVER ASCENDED TO HEAVEN (John 3:13). Unless this is clearly understood, i.e. from a SPIRITUAL point-of-view, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand the Scriptures (John 3:3-7).

It should therefore be self-evident that any who claim to be “SAVED” already, are WRONG. We do not mark our own test. Only the Lord (Christ) marks our test (John 5:22) and even He (Christ, The One Whom God anointed to be our King and Judge) reserves Judgment until the Last Day, to provide each and every one of us that opportunity to turn from our sinful, selfish and evil ways.

Anyone who doesn't believe they are a spiritual-Being/Soul that has been reincarnated MANY times over the past 6000 years NEEDS to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what you decide yourself. The “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

2) Christ has been here MANY times too over the past 6000 years.

Here are a few examples below of Christ's numerous visits and incarnations:-

Christ, in/as Melchizedek (King of Righteousness/King of Peace): Gen. 14:18; John 8:49 (KJV 8:58)
Christ, in/as "the burning bush": Exod. 3:1-3
Christ, as the Angel/Messenger of God: Exodus 18:20; Exodus 23:20-23
Christ, in/as Elijah (2 kings 2:11; John 3:13)
Christ, as "The Word of God", appearing to the Prophets throughout the Old Covenant: e.g.Isa. 38:4; Jer. 1:2; Dan. 9:23; Ezek. 1:3
Christ, as Himself (Michael) appearing to Daniel: Dan. 10:13; Dan. 10:21; Dan. 12:4
Christ, in/as Jesus: Matthew; Mark; Luke; John; Thomas; Acts 1:5-9
Christ, in/as "a light from heaven", in and around Damascus (Qumran): Acts 9:1-16
Christ, as "The Word of God"/"The Faithful and True Witness", appearing to the John: Revelation
Christ, in/as EliJAH, aka the Sun of Righteousness/Michael, the Lamb/the seventh (complete) angel: Mal. 4; Dan. 12:1-4; John 16:16-28; Rev. 5:1-9; Rev. 10

and one remaining visit, once He sheds the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and is seen by everyone coming in the "Clouds" as His True, Spiritual Self (Michael) with the heavenly host (aka "the eagles"): Matt. 24:30-31; Rev. 1:7

The SAME Christ (Heb. 13:8) each visit, teaching the same, unchanging Gospel Message of Truth and Love through Faith and obedience to God and His Law.

3) With the exception of Enoch (Gen. 5:23-24), who was translated (because his testimony in the human life he lived pleased God - Heb. 11:5), we have all been here in hell, aka "Earth" for the past 6000 years, experiencing numerous human lifetimes and experiences to provide each of us with the opportunity to learn the lessons we NEED to learn to survive The Fire that is coming for most of mankind on Judgment Day. Without understanding reincarnation, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even make sense of what the word "translated" actually means as it is applied to Enoch, who was spared numerous reincarnations and is awaiting Judgment Day in Paradise, because the human life Enoch lived pleased God (Enoch walked WITH God instead of against Him).

Anyone who doesn't believe we are spiritual-Beings/Souls who have been reincarnated inside of numerous human bodies, experiencing different conditions, lessons and tests over the past 6000 years is not only calling Christ a liar, but is very ignorantly choosing to believe that God is not just, fair, merciful, patient and long-suffering.

Last edited:
People reject God because the doctrine of hell? Because they think they know better than the almighty Creator?

Sounds like those individuals have a reprobate mind...

God is love but also righteousness.