Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Flarepath

Star
Hm, of course you wouldn't bother to educate yourself about women who are suffering and dying due to lack of abortion care because you are a stinking misogynist who couldn't care less what happens to them..
Wait a min, I'm not on the side of Texas, they must have gone nuts by banning all abortions.
Kate Cox's baby has serious medical problems, and if she lived here in Britain i'm sure she could have an abortion and we wouldn't mind..:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a bit from a website-

Abortion_Cox.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below:- The nutty anti-abortion states, maybe Kate Cox could nip over the state line to get an abortion in another state?-

Abortion_states.jpg

Maldarker

Star
Wait a min, I'm not on the side of Texas, they must have gone nuts by banning all abortions.
Kate Cox's baby has serious medical problems, and if she lived here in Britain i'm sure she could have an abortion and we wouldn't mind..:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a bit from a website-

View attachment 100679
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below:- The nutty anti-abortion states, maybe Kate Cox could nip over the state line to get an abortion in another state?-

View attachment 100680
So how about actually reading the full story on this before you jump on kill the baby ban wagon. The child has a developmental gene issue could be a down syndrome type IDK but should we abort them also? And are those tests correct? IDK snap judgements are wrong for something like this all life is sacred is it not? Or you one of those eugenic types as long as baby has no genetic issues is viable but heaven forbid its got a genetic issue pull it almost out then stab it in the brain is that what would work here?

Flarepath

Star
So how about actually reading the full story on this before you jump on kill the baby ban wagon...
It depends what type of T18 Kate Cox's fetus has got.
If it's the 'Full' type the baby will either die in the womb or probably less than a year after being born, in which case the mother has a good case for aborting.
But if it's a less severe type the issue becomes a much more difficult decision for all concerned-

TRI18.jpg
T18.jpg

Flarepath

Star
..all life is sacred is it not?..
Again, it's debatable.
Jesus said:-"The spirit within gives life, the flesh alone is worthless" (John 6:63 )
So if a fetus's soul would be trapped in a useless body, perhaps abortion would be a valid option.

PS- sometimes groups of seriously mentally handicapped people are brought from their care homes and pushed along the seafront here by their carers, and they're a tragic sight, they probably don't know where they are and can't talk and make continual heartrending animal-like sounds as they squirm and twist around.
Perhaps they're trying to say "Please euthanase me and free me from this body".
I know if i was one of them it's what i'd be trying to say.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Again, it's debatable.
Jesus said:-"The spirit within gives life, the flesh alone is worthless" (John 6:63 )
So if a fetus's soul would be trapped in a useless body, perhaps abortion would be a valid option.

PS- sometimes groups of seriously mentally handicapped people are brought from their care homes and pushed along the seafront here by their carers, and they're a tragic sight, they probably don't know where they are and can't talk and make continual heartrending animal-like sounds as they squirm and twist around.
Perhaps they're trying to say "Please euthanase me and free me from this body".
I know if i was one of them it's what i'd be trying to say.
And you know better then GOD on if that person should live or die ok i got ya!
At least i know where you stand. Stab the babies in the brain so they don't make gutteral noises i got ya!
Don't be a burden to society. So just go back to sparta or moloch/baal & throw the babies in the fire specially the birth defected ones ok!
So your full on lets go eugenics! NICE!

Flarepath

Star
Don't be a burden to society. So just go back to sparta or moloch/baal...
Never been there mate, are they as much fun as Vegas or Disneyland?..:)
As for death in general, it don't bother us true christians because we're not snowflakes-
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee mghty and dreadful, for thou are not so;
For those whom thou think’st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me....
...One short sleep past, we wake eternally,

And death shall be no more; Death, thou shalt die..."
(John Donne 1571-1631)

So if I was a fetus due to be born severely mentally handicapped, I'd have no objection to being aborted..:)

BananaLaser

Veteran
So if I was a fetus due to be born severely mentally handicapped, I'd have no objection to being aborted..:)
So I believe that abortion is always wrong, but I’m a little confused because you said that you think you would have minded if you got aborted, but your saying that if you were severely mentally handicapped, then you wouldn’t have minded being aborted, but what difference would it make to you, since you are not aware of what’s going on while being in the womb either way?

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
So the eugenics programs of the early USA & nazi Germany are ok with you huh @Flarepath
As for death in general, it don't bother us true christians because we're not snowflakes-
"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee mghty and dreadful, for thou are not so;

(John Donne 1571-1631)

man i really don't know if your a christian or a wolf in sheep clothes. How about this THOU SHALL NOT KILL/MURDER aka planned premeditated killing sounds just like what your proposing IDK might want to reevaluate your chrisitian beliefs bro.

Maldarker

Star

(John Donne 1571-1631)

No you are there mentally just sad you don't realize it.

Maldarker

Star
If you think about it, is anyone a true christian? I believe that we can strive to be the best disciples of Christ possible, but we all do things that offend God in one way or another, so how can anyone be a true christian?
umm what??? never said anything about "true" just said might want to reevaluate his beliefs of Christ/Christian - would a disciple of JESUS kill babies in the womb? That wording work for you? Don't put words that aren't there in the first place please.
I understand your sentiment though.

BananaLaser

Veteran
umm what??? never said anything about "true" just said might want to reevaluate his beliefs of Christ/Christian - would a disciple of JESUS kill babies in the womb? That wording work for you? Don't put words that aren't there in the first place please.
I understand your sentiment though.
I wasn't implying that you can be pro abortion and christian, because you can't. I was just sharing a thought process that I had in regards to if anyone is really a christian, since we all do things that offend God.

Maldarker

Star
I wasn't implying that you can be pro abortion and christian, because you can't. I was just sharing a thought process that I had in regards to if anyone is really a christian, since we all do things that offend God.
Yup i agree with that. Thats why its a struggle against the flesh everyday... but we need to keep on running the race.