Royals all ill all of a sudden

Anyone else find it weird a family that has always pretended they are immune to 'normal people' issues. Who hid sickness when ever they could suddenly have thre sick royals in Les than a week. Charles is having a prostate op, Kate Middleton has a mystery abdominal op and now Sarah Ferguson has cancer.

I'm finding it suspicious especially with the Epstein list coming out the week before and old Andy is accused of under age orgies. But I think it's more than that. Seems only the lower royals are out in public

Diogenes

Established
Anyone else find it weird a family that has always pretended they are immune to 'normal people' issues. Who hid sickness when ever they could suddenly have thre sick royals in Les than a week. Charles is having a prostate op, Kate Middleton has a mystery abdominal op and now Sarah Ferguson has cancer.

I'm finding it suspicious especially with the Epstein list coming out the week before and old Andy is accused of under age orgies. But I think it's more than that. Seems only the lower royals are out in public
Yes, quite weird really. Looks like a cover for something else. But I guess,we will never know.

So now ther are rumours Kate Middleton is in a coma. Either due to domestic abuse ( i would not put this past William I have had the misfortune of meeting this monster), trying to commit suicide, or due to an eating disorder. While others are saying shes home, but them the rich due tend to bring their own home in comas. who knows

Daze

Superstar
Looks like sausage fingers is dead.

1710764116373.png
1710764188856.jpeg

Seems princess Diana will finally get some justice as his torment begins.

Haich

Superstar
Looks like sausage fingers is dead.

View attachment 102773
View attachment 102774

Seems princess Diana will finally get some justice as his torment begins.
There’s rumours of a royal announcement pending but I haven’t seen much on MM yet. With the death of Queen Elizabeth, it was announced that very evening and usually with royal announcements, all MM head outside the palace in case anything is put on the little black placard.

I don’t think he’s dead, I think he might be passing the baton onto Will due to his ill health. He never seemed too keen on being king, enjoys the perks but not the duty I guess.

More worryingly, still no sign of Kate Middleton!