Sexualization in Kpop

RecievingA

Veteran
Did she really said that?ahahah
A lot of stuff is almost impossible to find, it's only recorded in obscure places by male fans. For example, you'll never find the AI generated K-Pop pics, they are all blocked by the industry. Even at the search engine level.

GDVzoLmaQAEipZc.jpg

Or stage moments.
lesss3.jpg

zhu.jpg

Or things said on VLives

revealing.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
i remember them in the song After school, they had a cute tomboy concept, and now the lyrics of the song are kinda sexual or is it me ? plus they did the dance chair :

RecievingA

Veteran
Was watching former NMIXX Jini's debut. Looks like shes singing about seducing her caucasian teacher.

She starts reading the book - The Power of Introverts by Susan Cain.

asiaca1.jpg

asianca2.jpg

asianca3.jpg

asianca4.jpg

asian5.jpg

Halfway through the song you see her reading a book if you zoom in at 4k about the social differences between Asians and Caucasians.

asianca.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar

sandonthebeach

Established
i remember them in the song After school, they had a cute tomboy concept, and now the lyrics of the song are kinda sexual or is it me ?
Always the same story; start with a cute/innocent/feisty/tomboy/girl crush...so on, and gradually change it to a more sexual concept. Old trick in the book, and apparently, effective.

minnie82

Superstar
Always the same story; start with a cute/innocent/feisty/tomboy/girl crush...so on, and gradually change it to a more sexual concept. Old trick in the book, and apparently, effective.
Yes but there's some groups that have the sexy concept from the start