SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

fotw

Established
Surely cooking pork and anything else will kill parasites?
Yum Yum, cooked parasites. This does not sound so appetizing. How do you like your parasites please? Cooked, fried, smoked, or cured? Do not forget about the toxins that remain. Yes the parasites are cooked, you enjoy the taste but continues to be toxic to the body. You are still sick even though you probably do not notice due to this being a normal part of your diet. Cut pork out of your diet and see if you notice the difference. Plus I heard they have been injecting pork with so called MRNA for a few years now. Another reason to avoid eating pork.

A Freeman

Superstar
Surely cooking pork and anything else will kill parasites?
Why would anyone eat ANY abominable thing FULL of parasites, even if they hoped that cooking would somehow kill the parasites.

THINK about it.

God's COMMANDED us to steer clear of the animals He designed to be part of the planetary waste management system for GOOD reason. The only thing that stops someone from seeing that is their own ignorance/arrogance.

This is shared with you and with everyone else NOT to try to manage someone else's eating habits, but out out of love and for everyone's benefit, so that we/they can become more Christ-like together, learning to differentiate between the clean and unclean, as we have been COMMANDED to do.

Should we not be seeking to DO God's Will (Matthew 6:10)? Should we not heed God's Warnings, including His Warning NOT to make a god of our bodies' bellies instead (Exod. 20:4-6; Php. 3:19)?

Flarepath

Star
There are germs and parasites in most of the stuff we eat, right down to the bacteria level.
I've eaten sausages all my life, as have many other people and they haven't done us any harm.
On the other hand, jews and others who don't eat pork might be in a world o' hurt..:)-

"People of Jewish heritage have an increased risk of developing Crohn’s disease" (inflammation of the bowel)

crohns.jpg

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
There are germs and parasites in most of the stuff we eat, right down to the bacteria level.
I've eaten sausages all my life, as have many other people and they haven't done us any harm.
Leviticus 11:4-8
11:4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: [as] the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:5 And the rabbit, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he [is] unclean to you.
11:8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they [are] unclean to you.

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
God created the human body, so when my tummy is crying out for ice cream, brussel sprouts, a juicy steak or sausages etc, that's what I give it..:)
Right from the start God gave us permission to eat anything and everything -
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)
Later, during outbreaks of livestock disease he had to warn people to lay off certain stuff for a while, but then Jesus and Paul gave us the all-clear again
Jesus said - "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean" (Matt 15:11)
Paul said - "I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself." (Romans 14:14)
"Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake; for “the earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness” (1 Corinthians 10:25-26)

"..And there came a voice to him, saying Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Peter said...Lord, I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, call not thou common" (Acts 10:1-14)
"...in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils..

commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth...
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving"

(1 Tim 4:1-5)

Paul said- "For one believeth that he may eat all things, another who is weak, eateth herbs" (Romans 14:2)
"Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake; for “the earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness” (1 Corinthians 10:25-26)

Daze

Superstar
I believe you are right this is addiction.
There is nothing wrong with killing something that brings harm. For example vermin. Rats, roaches, mice, etc. But I do know Muslims who spare them. A parasite itself only lives by sacrificing others. Consider that if you get sick and take medicine, you are killing something that wishes to harm you.

I know that all life is precious, and the creation have communities of their own, just like we do. Such as ants, birds and so on.
Consider that it is permissible to kill 5 types of animals in Islam.

1702749141156.png

Crows are among them, and crows hold funerals, just like we do.

But above all, mankind is more important. It's why God gave us dominion over the animal kingdom. Human preservation has to take priority.
This is why God has allowed us to eat pork if we are starving.

1702749353597.png

fotw

Established
There is nothing wrong with killing something that brings harm. For example vermin. Rats, roaches, mice, etc. But I do know Muslims who spare them. A parasite itself only lives by sacrificing others. Consider that if you get sick and take medicine, you are killing something that wishes to harm you.

I know that all life is precious, and the creation have communities of their own, just like we do. Such as ants, birds and so on.
Consider that it is permissible to kill 5 types of animals in Islam.

View attachment 98473

Crows are among them, and crows hold funerals, just like we do.

But above all, mankind is more important. It's why God gave us dominion over the animal kingdom. Human preservation has to take priority.
This is why God has allowed us to eat pork if we are starving.

View attachment 98474
Thank you for clarifying good to know. Now I see Zakat meant exactly what was said. Makes sense. No reason to kill life forms that are forbidden for food if they are not needed for survival unless they cross the line. In this case the parasites are only serving the designed purpose intended by the Creator. I thought possibly Zakat meant the eating of pork could possibly be an addiction when combined with the video posted. I know people that cannot stop eating pork.

Last edited:

fotw

Established
Addicted to what is harmful?

I would rather be addicted to what is harmless, like water, for example.
Yes but we need to be careful the water is not contaminated intentionally or otherwise.

A Freeman

Superstar
God created the human body, so when my tummy is crying out for ice cream, brussel sprouts, a juicy steak or sausages etc, that's what I give it..:)
Romans 8:5-8
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace (John 3:5-6).
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God.

Philippians 3:17-19
3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example.
3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ (the cross of "Self"-sacrifice):
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] BELLY, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

A Freeman

Superstar
Unwashen Hands

Matthew 15:1-20
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made “laws”).
15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man (i.e. the dirt from unwashen hands – see verse 20); but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the politicians were offended, after they heard this saying?
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: BUT TO EAT WITH UNWASHEN HANDS DEFILETH NOT A MAN.

It should be OBVIOUS that the reference to what goes into the mouth not defiling a man was referring to eating with unwashen hands because Christ said so Himself. This passage was NOT giving “Christians” nor anyone else a green-light to make the Commandments of God of NONE effect by eating UNCLEAN animals and destroying the complex and interdependent ecosystem.

2000 years ago, the lawyers and the politicians were also the priests and leaders of the Jewish organized religion, and were known as the Great Sanhedrin; the group who schemed and manipulated the Roman government into crucifying Jesus PROVING whom they really served. The reason they were so interested in making everyone wash their hands before every meal is because they were in the business of making soap (Matt. 23:25-28). So, just like their descendants today who own the chemical and pharmaceutical companies (that still produce soap) and control governments, they made up rules to enrich themselves by forcing people to buy and use their products, which are poisoning the planet. Some things never seem to change, except for the worse.

Excerpt above from:

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Peter’s Vision/Dream

Acts 10:1-28
10:1
There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian [band],
10:2 [A] devout [man], and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God always.
10:3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
10:4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
10:5 And now send men to Joppa (NOT Rome), and call for [one] Simon, whose surname is Peter [Cephas]:
10:6
He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do.
10:7 And when the angel which spoke unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually;
10:8 And when he had declared all [these] things unto them, he sent them to Joppa.
10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have NEVER eaten any thing that is common or UNCLEAN.
10:15 And the voice [spoke] unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, [that] call not thou common.
10:16
This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
10:17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon’s house, and stood before the gate,
10:18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter [Cephas], were lodged there.
10:19 While Peter THOUGHT on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
10:20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
10:21
Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what [is] the cause wherefore ye are come?
10:22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words from thee.
10:23 Then called he them in, and lodged [them]. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
10:24 And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped [him].
10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
10:27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath showed me that I should not call any MAN common or unclean.

Peter himself did not know what the vision meant until God showed him. And God made it crystal clear the vision meant Peter should not call any MAN common or unclean. So the vision Peter was shown had absolutely NOTHING to do with eating UNCLEAN animals, which were only used in the vision as an analogy. God would NEVER ask us to do things that would destroy the beautiful natural world He created.

So why do the “Christian” priests, etc. teach this vision means the opposite of what God has shown us it actually means? BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WORK FOR GOD. The priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., of every organized religion work for Satan, the Opposer, as their ACTIONS clearly illustrate (2 Cor. 11:13-15). What else did Peter say?

Acts 5-29
Acts 5:29-32
5:29
Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
5:31 Him hath God exalted with His right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that OBEY Him.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to receive and make use of the GIFT of the Holy Spirit while WILLFULLY disobeying God and His Law/Commandments. God does NOT reward criminal behavior with spiritual vision. And anyone claiming to know and love Christ while continuing to sin/break The Law/Commandments (1 John 3:4) is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him (John 14:15).

1 John 2:3-4
2:3
And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.

Excerpt above from:

Flarepath

Star
TUCK IN..:)

"And one of the Pharisees asked Jesus if he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat" (Luke 7:36)
""Moses then said to Aaron and his sons, "Cook the meat at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and eat it there with the bread from the basket of ordination offerings, as I commanded." (Lev 8:31)
"You may slaughter your animals in any of your towns and eat as much of the meat as you want, as if it were gazelle or deer, according to the blessing the Lord your God gives you" (Deut 12:15)
"He took his yoke of oxen and slaughtered them. He burned the plowing equipment to cook the meat and gave it to the people, and they ate" (1 Kings 19:21)

"On this mountain the Lord Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine- the best of meats and the finest of wines" (Isaiah 25:6)

family-meal.jpg

Last edited:

Zakat

Star
Yes but we need to be careful the water is not contaminated intentionally or otherwise.
Just say 'Bismillah'.

One glance should be enough to tell whether it is improper or proper.

Daze

Superstar
Thank you I will look into it.
Bismilah just means "with the name of God". Basically, you are acknowledging no harm can come to you without his will.

There is a famous verse in the Bible, I'm sure we all know it.

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. (Mark 16:18)

Now and then I'll watch a debate with a Christian against a Muslim. Sometimes this verse comes up. Sometimes poison is offered to the Christian to see if he truly believes. I remember one time, after a Christian refused it, the Muslim drank it. I forget the guy's name, or I would source it. I do remember it was in kind of a classroom like setting where both were behind teacher sized desks.

My point is if you have absolute faith that no harm can reach you until God wills it, then indeed, you can drink any deadly thing. As God's control over every atom is absolute.

I'm not saying to test God. Just merely demonstrating the power of faith, and the reality that all power lies in God's hands.

A Freeman

Superstar
Right from the start God gave us permission to eat anything and everything -
"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)
Actually, right from the start, God COMMANDED us to differentiate between the CLEAN from the UNCLEAN, which nobody but Noah (and his family) was doing in a world that was FILLED with corruption and violence (Gen. 6:11) during the days of Noah:-

Genesis 7:1-9
7:1 And the "I AM" said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before Me in this generation.
7:2 Of every CLEAN beast thou shalt take to thee by SEVENS, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] NOT CLEAN by TWO, the male and his female.
7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
7:5 And Noah did according unto ALL that the "I AM" COMMANDED him.
7:6 And Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
7:7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.
7:8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that [are] not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had COMMANDED Noah.

The reason that God spared Noah and his immediate family is because Noah listened to and obeyed God, in ALL that God COMMANDED.

The reason that the CLEAN beasts were taken aboard the Ark in sevens was to provide FOOD for Noah and his family. It should be blatantly obvious that if Noah had butchered any of the UNCLEAN animals, there would no longer have been a breeding pair to continue that species.

God does NOT change His Mind, nor did He ever change His Law (nor did Christ - Matt. 5:17-19) to allegedly allow people to eat that which is harmful to the human body and causes an unbalanced state destructive to our natural environment.

Malachi 3:6 For I [am] the "I AM", I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Psalm 19:7-14
19:7 The Law of the "I AM" [is] Perfect, converting the soul: The Covenant of the "I AM" [is] sure, making wise the simple.
19:8 The Statutes of the "I AM" [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the Commandment of the "I AM" [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
19:9 The fear of the "I AM" [is] CLEAN, enduring for ever: the Judgments of the "I AM" [are] True [and] Righteous altogether.
19:10 More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
19:11 Moreover by them is Thy servant warned: [and] in keeping of them [there is] great reward.
19:12 Who can understand [his] errors? Cleanse Thou me from secret [faults].
19:13 Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous [sins]; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O "I AM", my strength, and my redeemer.

These days are just like the days of Noah (Matt. 24:37-39), where almost everyone (except the very "Elect") mistakenly believes they know better than God.

Psalm 55:19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even He that abideth of old. The rock. Because they fear not God, therefore they do not change.