SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

Flarepath

Star
PS- just to digress slightly before I forget-
Did Jesus drink proper wine, or was it some kind of weaker non-alcoholic wine?
Some people in other forums say one thing and others say another.

PS- just to digress slightly before I forget-
Did Jesus drink proper wine, or was it some kind of weaker non-alcoholic wine?
Some people in other forums say one thing and others say another.
At the fundamentalist church i went to, they said it was "new wine" aka nonfermented wine.

But in Acts 2:13, when they start speaking in tongues, it says others thought they were drunk on "new wine". So then i'm not sure what "new wine " is.

I do know theres a difference between having a drink and getting drunk...

These pig tapeworms are terrifying. I already dont eat pig but now i have to worry about the person who handles my food at any step of the way having good hygiene as well? Probably not safe to eat any other dishes anywhere that serves pig too in case there's cross contamination

Simka

Established
I wonder why famous chefs say nothing about it. I attended various cooking classes and have several cookbooks, including those for a healthy diet, but there is nothing about the harm of pork eating. I'm going to do other cooking classes, so I'll contact taste buds kitchen customer service in advance and ask them whether they will cook pork.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
For every bible verse banning certain foods, there's another verse saying we can eat whatever we like.
So I've always eaten pork and always will..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
I wonder why famous chefs say nothing about it. I attended various cooking classes and have several cookbooks, including those for a healthy diet, but there is nothing about the harm of pork eating.
The reason that famous chefs say little or nothing about it is because they, like most people, have no interest in keeping God's Law. And they, like most people, have made a god of their bellies.

Philippians 3:18-20
3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ (the cross of "Self"-sacrifice):
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] BELLY, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Christ Jesus:

Also, years ago, when patients suffered heart attacks and/or strokes, doctors would place them on diets that eliminated all pork/swine products. So it isn't as if the doctors of old didn't know that pig fat can and does clog arteries. Today, doctors (glorified drug pushers really) just prescribe more pharmaceutical poisons and more surgeries.

It's all about making money, in both professions.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may have wrongly deduced that Genesis 9:3 was somehow a green light given to us to be consume things that God considers UNCLEAN, or that God allegedly changed His Mind (Mal. 3:6), please consider the following:-

BEFORE Genesis 9:3...

God very clearly delineated to Noah differences between the clean animals and the unclean animals.

Genesis
6:17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein [is] the breath of life, from under heaven; [and] every thing that [is] in the earth shall die.
6:18 But with thee will I establish My Covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
6:20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every [sort] shall come unto thee, to keep [them] alive.
6:21 And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather [it] to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them.
6:22 Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
7:1 And the "I AM" said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before Me in this generation.
7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that [are] not clean by two, the male and his female.
7:3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

Please note well from the above passage, that God did NOT change His Mind nor His instructions to Noah. He told Noah in Genesis 6:18-21 to gather two of every sort of animal, etc., as well as all food that would be needed. God then provided additional details about the clean and unclean beasts, so that Noah would know how much food to pack. The fact that there are 7 males and 7 females of each clean beast, vs. only 2 males and 2 females of the unclean beasts, should leave no doubt as to which one would be used for food. Is anyone really so stupid as to believe God would want us to put UNCLEAN fuel into these bodies?

DURING Genesis 9:3...

If someone is interested, they will take the time to study this subject in detail (like reading the ingredients on a canned good before just blindly stuffing it into their body's mouth).

Along those lines, please consider the excerpt below from the following link:

https://biblehub.com/commentaries/genesis/9-3.htm,

Genesis 9:3 Commentaries: "Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I give all to you, as I gave the green plant.

Benson Commentary
Genesis 9:3. Every moving thing — Which is wholesome and fit for food, shall be meat for you: That liveth — This may be added to exclude the use of those creatures which died of themselves, or were killed by wild beasts. These, which were afterward expressly forbidden to be eaten, (see Exodus 22:31, Leviticus 22:8,) may here be forbidden implicitly.

AFTER
Genesis 9:3...

God gave His Law to Moses, to spell everything out in no uncertain terms and IN WRITING, so there would be no confusion among believers, nor any wiggle room or excuse for continuing such a destructive habit. See Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14, along with numerous other references provided throughout The Law (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy), which Christ plainly stated would NEVER go away.

Consuming the items that God has made UNCLEAN -- i.e. unfit for human consumption -- is a CRIME.

It is a crime not only against the body/temple that God has provided for each of us (1 Cor. 3:16), but also against nature, as removing these creatures -- which are part of the planetary waste management system and not to be eaten by humans -- is destroying our natural environment, regardless of whether people are ignorant of this fact or not.

-------

ALL of the Bible verses that unbelievers have posited as excuses for breaking The Law prove beyond any reasonable doubt that we have never been told it's healthy or even okay to consume pork, nor anything else that is UNCLEAN to us. Anyone who actually takes the time to read and study these passages -- as they are actually written -- will see for themselves how ignorant and arrogant it is to believe otherwise.

MANY today are sick and suffering because of their continued rebellion against God and His Law.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
How evil people have used Genesis 9:3 to falsely claim that God changes His Mind and why it doesn't give anyone a green light to stuff their mouths with parasite-infested swine flesh:

How evil people have attempted to circumvent The Law that God gave us -- which includes the perfect healthy diet -- by falsely claiming that Christ did away with The Law:

How evil people have attempted to twist Christ's Instructions about UNWASHEN hands into yet another excuse to stuff their mouths with parasite-infested swine flesh:

How evil people have totally missed the point of Peter's vision/dream, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with stuffing one's mouths with parasite-infested swine flesh or any other unclean animal:

How evil people have twisted going to the market place as yet another excuse to buy and stuff one's mouth with parasite-infested swine flesh:

Flarepath

Star
There are a number of instructions in the Old Testament such as "kill witches, gays and adulterers", "don't eat pork" etc, so how do we know which ones are still in effect and which are now obsolete?

Daze

Superstar
For every bible verse banning certain foods, there's another verse saying we can eat whatever we like.
So I've always eaten pork and always will..:)
Can you share the Biblical verse that specifically allows pork?

Thanks.

Daze

Superstar
I wonder why famous chefs say nothing about it. I attended various cooking classes and have several cookbooks, including those for a healthy diet, but there is nothing about the harm of pork eating.
There are many reasons pork is harmful. Pork is full of parasites for one. Tape worms literally come from pork. Imagine something like this living inside of you.

1705171142481.jpeg 1705171220008.jpeg

But you're not going to be advised of such basic knowledge today because it's not profitable. Pork is a multi-billion dollar business.

pork.jpg

The next time you go pick up some bacon to add to your recipe, remember you are what you eat and pigs will literally eat anything.

1705171462078.png

Bon appétit

A Freeman

Superstar
There are a number of instructions in the Old Testament such as "kill witches, gays and adulterers", "don't eat pork" etc, so how do we know which ones are still in effect and which are now obsolete?
Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.

5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Flarepath

Star
(Jesus said)-..Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
Yes, Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the old law, but left it to people's commonsense to decide whether to follow it..:)
The early christians had a healthy approach-
"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Heb 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"We serve in the new way of the spirit, not in the old way of the written code" (Rom 7:6)
Jesus said "It was said 'eye for eye, tooth for tooth' but I say turn the other cheek" (Matt 5:38/39)
"The epistle of Christ, written not in stone, but in the heart" (2 Cor 3:3)
"Jesus is worthy of more honour than Moses" (Heb 3:3)
"The law brought us to Christ like a schoolmaster, but now through Christ we are not under that schoolmaster" (Gal 3:22-25)
"Christ is the end of the law" (Rom 10:4)

Below: Jesus saves an adulteress from the stone-throwing mob in violation of this Old T verse, thereby setting a great example..:)
"If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman" (Deuteronomy 22:22)

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
Regarding the pork thing, nearly everybody eats it and I don't know of anybody who's got a disease from it, otherwise hospitals would be bursting at the seams with patients..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Yes, Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the old law,
And that anyone who teaches differently, i.e. that it's okay to break The Law/Commandments, is the lowest of the low in God's Eyes (Matt. 5:19).

but left it to people's commonsense to decide whether to follow it..:)
We have all been given the gift of free-will. We can either choose to continue doing our own selfish will (which is actually Satan's will) or we can choose to do God's Will, which begins with keeping His Law, given to us to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.

Common-sense would dictate that anyone trying to con people into believing it's okay to break God's Law is very obviously working for Satan.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

And with regard to Moses and keeping The Law, Jesus said this:

John 5:42-46
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

The entire Bible is about receiving God's Blessings by keeping His Law. The alternative is to be on the receiving end of the curse or penalty clause of The Law, which guarantees punishment to all those who refuse to return to God and His Law.

It's that simple. And yet that simple, core message evades most, because most lack the common-sense to know that fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

Daze

Superstar
but left it to people's commonsense
Do you ever think about it Tidal?

How those before you (Jews) refuse to eat pork? How those after you (Muslims) refuse to eat pork?
How your own book, the Bible, forbids the consumption of pork in 32 verses?

You speak of commonsense, but none is displayed, none is detected.

Regarding the pork thing, nearly everybody eats it and I don't know of anybody who's got a disease from it, otherwise hospitals would be bursting at the seams with patients..:)
I agree with this. Billions do eat pork. But billions also took a vaccine that killed many to be saved from the common cold.
As the old saying goes, if everyone jumps off a bridge...

Due to medical achievements and knowledge of basically over cooking pork, the worst can be avoided. But it doesn't change that fact that God forbid it.

It's not just about your health either. The pig itself is not a clean animal. It spends its entire life in filth. It is not picky about mating habits. Spiritually, it is not a clean animal.

A Freeman

Superstar
When someone is so consumed by the selfish desires of their own belly, so much so that they place it above God, what does that say about their priorities and common-sense?

Philippians 3:18-20
3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ (the cross of "Self"-sacrifice):
3:19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose god [is their] BELLY, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Christ Jesus:

Flarepath

Star
How those before you (Jews) refuse to eat pork?..
Fat lot of good it's done them..:)-
"New research is helping explain why people of Ashkenazi Jewish descent develop Crohn's disease, an autoimmune inflammatory disease of the intestinal tract, at higher-than-average rates"

God designed the human body, so when my tummy tells me it fancies some bacon or sausages, I listen to it because it knows what's best for it.:)

Flarepath

Star
...How those after you (Muslims) refuse to eat pork?
How your own book, the Bible, forbids the consumption of pork in 32 verses?
1- The Koran says "Fight the infidels near to you", but in context we can see that only meant the infidels of 1400 years ago, yet Islamic terrorists don't realise that, and still do it around the world.

2- Likewise God had to tell ancient people to temporarily lay off pork for a while, probably because livestock disease was going around, but in context we realise it only applied to ancient people..:)