So.. September 23.

Vixy

Star
I admitted that the wording was harsh. She basically said she was fine with the entire world ending. That's more than one person. I think you're not really understanding that she wished for the world to end, meaning everyone on the world dying.....
How can you be happy in this world? Do you not see what's going on or has it no effect on your life when you watch the news? Maybe you don't watch the news, read papers or have any sick and suffering people around you? I really don't understand how you cannot want this world to end and see something better come in it's place.

Maybe you should be a polititian. ;)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Perhaps another way of looking at it is that Christians look forward to the "restoration of all things", which will only happen when the "god of this world" (i.e. Lucifer) is bound after the time of Jacob's Trouble.

Think "under new management" as a sign on a well loved but terribly run store and you will be closest to the mark...

justjess

Superstar
You wished for the world to end. Which means you are wishing for my death, the death of my children and the death of every other person on this planet. It's not like your beliefs allow everyone heaven/paradise upon heaven either. Plenty will burn for petty reasons and this doesn't bother you, your still so miserable in your own life you'd be happy to see theirs end as well.

I'm sorry but that's insanity. And one million times more wrong then anything I said.

For the record my life is far from perfect. I don't wish to stay alive because I have some perfect little disconnected sheltered life. I struggle, I'm sick myself. But be damn sure if it ever got to the point I'd rather not live I'd take care of MYSELF without bringing innocent people down with me.

(Also.. hello old friend. See that lasted long. )

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You wished for the world to end. Which means you are wishing for my death, the death of my children and the death of every other person on this planet. It's not like your beliefs allow everyone heaven/paradise upon heaven either. Plenty will burn for petty reasons and this doesn't bother you, your still so miserable in your own life you'd be happy to see theirs end as well.

I'm sorry but that's insanity. And one million times more wrong then anything I said.

For the record my life is far from perfect. I don't wish to stay alive because I have some perfect little disconnected sheltered life. I struggle, I'm sick myself. But be damn sure if it ever got to the point I'd rather not live I'd take care of MYSELF without bringing innocent people down with me.

Without trying to be impolite (which this forum shows achieves very little!) I don't think you really understand what @Vixy meant or what the message of the Bible really is...

I can't make you understand either, though I would love to.

I guess the best thing I can say under the circumstances it to try to see things from God's point of view? How might he answer the question of 'fairness' is that a popular argument against God - "why does He allow all the suffering in the world?"...

Perhaps the next "anti-God" question on the prophetic clock will be "why does he have the right to rule it"!

The book of Revelation sadly records the fact that in the closing days of the "old management" many will continue to shake their little fists at God till their last breath!

The point of it is that (and it took me half a lifetime to see this) He is not a small part of MY story, I am a small part of His!

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Vixy is not god. Her belief system requires tons of people burning in hell for all eternity once their life or the world ends. Her wishing for the world to end is the equivalent of sentencing countless people to eternal torture. There seems to Be no acknowledgement or concern of this fact.

Whatever your gods plan is, is completely beside the point here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Vixy is not god. Her belief system requires tons of people burning in hell for all eternity once their life or the world ends. Her wishing for the world to end is the equivalent of sentencing countless people to eternal torture. There seems to Be no acknowledgement or concern of this fact.

Whatever your gods plan is, is completely beside the point here.
Hi JJ,

I live in England - it's going to rain tomorrow whether my 'belief system' says it will or not. It will rain whether I'm glad about it or sad about it.

Many people will sadly get wet, and some will be caught in shorts and t-shirts and look foolish.

Given the reality of the forthcoming rain, I strongly suggest the use of umbrellas and waterproof jackets.

It is entirely optional if such advice is heeded. The attempt to describe the forthcoming weather should tell you that there is a real concern for those who might get caught in the storm...

God bless.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Also, how mecca can like the post about suicide is strange since she has written she hates her life in the presentation under where you come from. To me, it seems she to would be looking forward to the end, like me.
I don't actually fully hate my life, just aspects of it. And I am in no way looking forward to the world being destroyed and everyone dying. I'd prefer people got together to improve our problems instead.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
@Vixy You said:
yeah well, many of us want this to happen. maybe you have such an incredible life that you are scared to leave? Well, the bible states that we should not love this world because everything in this world is of satan and not god. And I for one, sure hate it! So bring on the signs! :D
That's messed up cause many people want to keep living and make the world a better place. It's weird to say 'bring on the death and destruction of our world and everything in it' because there are also good things. How could you truly say that "everything in the world is of satan"? So am I satanic then? Are children satanic? If people are capable of doing good things that means that everything is not satanic.

justjess

Superstar
Hi JJ,

I live in England - it's going to rain tomorrow whether my 'belief system' says it will or not. It will rain whether I'm glad about it or sad about it.

Many people will sadly get wet, and some will be caught in shorts and t-shirts and look foolish.

Given the reality of the forthcoming rain, I strongly suggest the use of umbrellas and waterproof jackets.

It is entirely optional if such advice is heeded. The attempt to describe the forthcoming weather should tell you that there is a real concern for those who might get caught in the storm...

God bless.
This is a false analogy. Instead try:

"i hope a tornado hits the Midwest and kills everyone."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Vixy You said:

That's messed up cause many people want to keep living and make the world a better place. It's weird to say 'bring on the death and destruction of our world and everything in it' because there are also good things. How could you truly say that "everything in the world is of satan"? So am I satanic then? Are children satanic? If people are capable of doing good things that means that everything is not satanic.
Bad management at a company does not make everything and everyone in it evil. This forum frequently critiques the 'elites' and the powers of the occult. This world will truly be a better place when both groups get their just deserts...

Have you ever watched a film where the "bad guys" have been getting away with murder for too long and the hero finally serves righteous judgement on them?

That moment where divine justice is finally done is not one I am ashamed to look forward to.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is a false analogy. Instead try:

"i hope a tornado hits the Midwest and kills everyone."
From my point of view, I would love the hour of 'grace' to extend way into the future. I wouldn't wish even my worst enemies would go into the times described in the book of Revelation.

As a better analogy, the recent American eclipse is perhaps the best example - the sun is shining, then suddenly darkness and confusion ensue. The world becomes colder! Then, after a time and just as quickly, the Sun re-emerges.

Last edited:

SpectralIX

Rookie
Without trying to be impolite (which this forum shows achieves very little!) I don't think you really understand what @Vixy meant or what the message of the Bible really is...

I can't make you understand either, though I would love to.

I guess the best thing I can say under the circumstances it to try to see things from God's point of view? How might he answer the question of 'fairness' is that a popular argument against God - "why does He allow all the suffering in the world?"...

Perhaps the next "anti-God" question on the prophetic clock will be "why does he have the right to rule it"!

The book of Revelation sadly records the fact that in the closing days of the "old management" many will continue to shake their little fists at God till their last breath!

The point of it is that (and it took me half a lifetime to see this) He is not a small part of MY story, I am a small part of His!
Seeing things from God's point of view to me means seeing everything as purposeful and beautiful, regardless of how it appears. Evil is in the eye of the beholder, as is beauty. To me, this is the result of the story of Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. She initiated the ability to judge things, people, experience as "good" or "bad". That was the fall. Before this, everything was paradise because there was no ability to judge things as "bad", "wrong", "evil". Now we can see a symbol and cry "evil!" when really there's just as much "good" in it. It's up to us to set our alignment and choose how we are seeing things.

We are all a part of God's creation. To me it does not matter who appears to be in control. Look out your own window at the beauty that still exists rather than looking into the windows (Media) presented by those who would have us see this beautiful creation as anything other than magnificent. If there is a game being played by Lucifer, it is one to control your thoughts and attention and to get them to be as negative as possible. So I myself would not find it possible to believe anything that tells me that "God" wants me to hate this world. If anything wants us to focus on hating creation, it's not a benevolent being.

Could you look at your child or any child and see only evil and suffering? Or do you look at your child and see beauty, love, and eyes that can still see the endless wonders this world has to offer? If humans still have the capacity to see our children, our creations, as divine perfection, surely God can do the same....

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Seeing things from God's point of view to me means seeing everything as purposeful and beautiful, regardless of how it appears. Evil is in the eye of the beholder, as is beauty. To me, this is the result of the story of Eve eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. She initiated the ability to judge things, people, experience as "good" or "bad". That was the fall. Before this, everything was paradise because there was no ability to judge things as "bad", "wrong", "evil". Now we can see a symbol and cry "evil!" when really there's just as much "good" in it. It's up to us to set our alignment and choose how we are seeing things.

We are all a part of God's creation. To me it does not matter who appears to be in control. Look out your own window at the beauty that still exists rather than looking into the windows (Media) presented by those who would have us see this beautiful creation as anything other than magnificent. If there is a game being played by Lucifer, it is one to control your thoughts and attention and to get them to be as negative as possible. So I myself would not find it possible to believe anything that tells me that "God" wants me to hate this world. If anything wants us to focus on hating creation, it's not a benevolent being.

Could you look at your child or any child and see only evil and suffering? Or do you look at your child and see beauty, love, and eyes that can still see the endless wonders this world has to offer? If humans still have the capacity to see our children, our creations, as divine perfection, surely God can do the same....
As I understand it, the concept of "The Millennium" might answer your question of how God views his children and his world.

I live in a beautiful spot with an amazing family. Life is as good as it has ever been. I am not looking forward the next events in the prophetic calendar out of a world-weary perspective.

Vixy

Star

So you think that it's wrong to wish for a new world where everything will be so much better that you cannot even imagine? Hmm.. Noone else was bothered by my post or at least noone said anything, just you so I guess I've hit a nerv. Sorry if I did.

ABout the suicide part it is forbidden to murder oneself within christianity so I'm guessng you're not a christian? Would be an easy way out otherwise if one has the guts, of course.

Well, I can't say anything else to reason about this and I honestly think it's petty and unneccesary. This thread is about the end time signs and not about indifferences between two people so I will do the christian thing and just agree to disagree. :) We just have different opinions about this since you took something I said personally.

The tribulation will come wheather you like it or not and this world system WILL end no matter how you feel about it and I praise GOD for it! How anyone can take this crappy world I do not understand.

So, how about that noose now? ;)

(Kidding, suicide is forbidden within christianity.)

Although one thing makes me curious..I'm guessing you're an atheist, am I right? Not after going at you about it, just really wanna know.

Ps: Old friend? Don't really follow you there.. Have we talked? Cause I've talked privately to many on here and can't really remember everyone. Sorry about that :/ )

Vixy

Star
Bad management at a company does not make everything and everyone in it evil. This forum frequently critiques the 'elites' and the powers of the occult. This world will truly be a better place when both groups get their just deserts...

Have ever watched a film where the "bad guys" have been getting away with murder for too long and the hero finally serves righteous judgement on them?

That moment where divine justice is finally done is not one I am ashamed to look forward to.
Best post yet!

(I can't believe one has to explain this though. It usually is selfexplanatory. Thanks for taking the time to explain it. You're awesome.)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
But apparently this means the death of everyone and I don't think that's necessary.
Death of everyone? News to me! Who goes through to people the Millennium then?

P.s. an article on the topic written by a brighter writer than me...

Extract...

3) The post-tribulation view has difficulties with who will populate the Millennium if the Rapture and the Second Coming occur at essentially the same time. Since all believers will be translated at the Rapture and all unbelievers are judged, because no unrighteous shall be allowed to enter Christ's Kingdom, then no one would be left in mortal bodies to start the population base for the Millennium.

4) Similarly, post-tribulationism is not able to explain the sheep and goats judgment after the Second Coming in Matthew 25:3- 46. Where would the believers in mortal bodies come from if they are raptured at the Second Coming? Who would be able to enter into Christ's Kingdom?

http://www.khouse.org/articles/1995/35/

Last edited: