Symbolic Album Covers

33rd_Parallel

THE COUP.png

"(CNN) -- For the album cover of its new CD, "Party Music," the Oakland, California-based hip-hop group The Coup pictured its two members, "Boots" Riley and DJ Pam the Funktress, in front of the exploding twin towers of the World Trade Center."

"In the picture, DJ Pam is holding two sticks while Riley holds what appears to be a detonator. The artwork was designed in July and was preliminary; the album is due to be released November 6."

If you look closely, not only do the explosions appear to correspond exactly with the areas where the initial explosions occurred in WTC1 and WTC2 but the device Riley is holding reads "COVERT LABS". So accurately predicting the location of the explosions in both buildings, and the clandestine mechanism of the destruction, for an album cover that was designed shortly before 9/11 - one that identifies the attack as a (or the) 'coup' and subtly hints its origin in the laboratory of U.S. covert action planners.

Riley, whose father had been an attorney of the Black Panther Party at a time when it was a primary target of U.S. Intelligence - meaning that at the very least, he was in the orbit of intelligence operations since childhood - said the idea for the cover had been suggested to him by an unidentified "photographer".

Was this a government agent?

And was the album predictive programming, and / or an attempt to implicate radicals in the United States as supporting terrorism against the WTC?

Mambo999

Established
View attachment 104674

"(CNN) -- For the album cover of its new CD, "Party Music," the Oakland, California-based hip-hop group The Coup pictured its two members, "Boots" Riley and DJ Pam the Funktress, in front of the exploding twin towers of the World Trade Center."

"In the picture, DJ Pam is holding two sticks while Riley holds what appears to be a detonator. The artwork was designed in July and was preliminary; the album is due to be released November 6."

If you look closely, not only do the explosions appear to correspond exactly with the areas where the initial explosions occurred in WTC1 and WTC2 but the device Riley is holding reads "COVERT LABS". So accurately predicting the location of the explosions in both buildings, and the clandestine mechanism of the destruction, for an album cover that was designed shortly before 9/11 - one that identifies the attack as a (or the) 'coup' and subtly hints its origin in the laboratory of U.S. covert action planners.

Riley, whose father had been an attorney of the Black Panther Party at a time when it was a primary target of U.S. Intelligence - meaning that at the very least, he was in the orbit of intelligence operations since childhood - said the idea for the cover had been suggested to him by an unidentified "photographer".

Was this a government agent?

And was the album predictive programming, and / or an attempt to implicate radicals in the United States as supporting terrorism against the WTC?
I was doing my school project on Boots Riley (Studying his two "films") and I was horrified when I found this picture......oml wtf. And strange, he was a primary target of U.S intelligence? wow.

Diogenes

Established
On the album cover for "Welcome to Hell" by the band called "Venom", there is an image of the horned deity baphomet, and an inverted pentagram inside a sigil, which is all representative of satanism.
View attachment 85623
@Lizard King you're right, it does top all of the ones

that have been posted on here, by far.

I can only imagine what the lyrics are like to this album. :0
Excuse me, how old are you ? Not being offensive,but Venom were a complete joke. They themselves said that they wanted to sell records and what do you do about that ? Just put a Baphomet on the cover. Have you seen the back cover of this album ? It's the three members of the band,posing in a pind of water and under the photo are placed their nicknames : Kronos,Mantas and Abaddon. I mean,L-O-L magnified. A teenager would choose something more sophisticated ! Having written this, I find the songs In League With Satan and Witching Hour to be actually good rock n roll songs (both included in this album). Well,if we consider there's anything good about rock n roll,ha ha. But Venom were indeed a joke.