Taylor $wift

RecievingA

Veteran
Thats quite interesting. Do you know why it is that young female singers are often associated with the butterfly symbol. I know Miley Cyrus was also heavily associated with that symbol, when she was Hannah Montana.
butterfly is linked to the monarch programming, Mariah Carey also have a song titled Butterfly ..
Butterfly was the title of the song Loona made right after SM Entertainment took over management. And if you know SM, you know what happened to Sulli.

sulli1.jpg

it doesn’t make any sense we always had marijuana, sports, heat, alcohol, junk food, etc but we never had an excess of sudden death with massive cases of turbo cancer or sudden cardiac issues until the mRNA vaccine roll out, only then it all started to change :(
Rule of thumb: Nothing the CDC says makes sense and if it does it is an accident.

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
TBH she seems "normal" like in a really good mental health & physical too
no drugs, never heard her talk about pills either like every single other female "celebrity"
maybe the TPTB gave her an exclusive free pass ticket

plus her lyrics haven't gone full evil yet like talking about intimate body parts, drugs, explicit sex, satanism, etc like other "singers" maybe that's a trigger too

Last edited:
I read somewhere her Dad is ex CIA or something. I think her purpose now is to turn all her fans against Orange Man. There is definitely some political thing going on with her combined with the satanic aspect. Poor Britney Spears gets worked like a dog for over 20 years and cheated out of all her money but she was innocent of being a political Trojan Horse and was a good dancer and seemed like a nice girl. T$ is a billionaire and something is just not right with her. Her body looks like a boy or transgender. Also she hasn't had any children and she's pushing 40. Probably can't have children just like Big Mike Obummer.

Anyone who attends a T$ concert is automatically eligible for the ultimate Darwin Award. Sad but ultimately there is one less Swifty in the world. A lot of them probably endorsed and took the poisonous vaccines so I can't say that I am surprised. Less Swifties is not necessarily a bad thing lol. I wonder if T$ took the poisonous vaccine and the boosters or promoted them. I'm always looking for the silver lining in these events.

meowmeowing

I read somewhere her Dad is ex CIA or something. I think her purpose now is to turn all her fans against Orange Man. There is definitely some political thing going on with her combined with the satanic aspect. Poor Britney Spears gets worked like a dog for over 20 years and cheated out of all her money but she was innocent of being a political Trojan Horse and was a good dancer and seemed like a nice girl. T$ is a billionaire and something is just not right with her. Her body looks like a boy or transgender. Also she hasn't had any children and she's pushing 40. Probably can't have children just like Big Mike Obummer.
do you know where i can find the cia thing please?

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
View attachment 102125
at this point I Believe every so called "concert"is lautir and an energy
harvest for the so called "celebrity"and w/e agenda is being pushed
through them

I'm am sooooo Happy now that I've never been to a "concert"of any kind
and really don't have anyone or anything
I would ever go to one to See
I hear you.
Isn't the tour called Eras?
Sounds like a feminized version of Eros (aka Cupid).

Eros
Greek god of love, lust, desire and sex
... often portrayed as the disobedient
but fiercely loyal child of Aphrodite.
(aka Venus)

Or Eris.

Eris
Greek goddess of strife and discord

Either way... :/

-

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
I had thought that it was a reference to a very long span of time ...
as in this is "her" Era (as in it was Madonna's "era" once upon a time)

but whadda I know? I don't pay attention to her junk.
I considered the plural spelling "Eras" also.
You may be right-- and I'd agree if it were Madonna. She's seen more eras than I (and likely, everyone here). Either way, I admittedly lead with suspicion where Hollywood is concerned. :)

e-Enoch

Superstar
at this point I Believe every so called "concert"is lautir and an energy
harvest for the so called "celebrity"and w/e agenda is being pushed
through them

I'm am sooooo Happy now that I've never been to a "concert"of any kind
and really don't have anyone or anything
I would ever go to one to See
Concerts are a form of worship...where some performers act as "agents"/worship leaders of Satan...these artists often get possessed on stage by their "alter egos" or demons...like Beyoncé transforming into Sasha Fierce... some artists like Taylor Swift don't announce the names of their "alters" ...but she has them...

The spiritual nature of music has always been effectively utilized by the Devil
in propagating and promoting the evil agenda...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why is that specifically the case with music? That’s really fascinating.

It's sad that music is associated with the devil, cause it can be used for good, and should be. I feel people wanting to make nice lovely sounds with their instruments shouldn't have to be associated with evil. I guess it depends on how people use it, sadly most of the music is in the satanic entertainment industry... Sigh..
I like music, but I have to be careful with what I listen to and at least be aware of what's behind it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's sad that music is associated with the devil, cause it can be used for good, and should be. I feel people wanting to make nice lovely sounds with their instruments shouldn't have to be associated with evil. I guess it depends on how people use it, sadly most of the music is in the satanic entertainment industry... Sigh..
I like music, but I have to be careful with what I listen to and at least be aware of what's behind it.
God Almighty has always been the Creator of Music...as an entire Book of the Bible, The Book of Psalms is even in the middle part of the entire Bible. Psalms and Hymns and Godly songs are meant to be sang to honor, glorify, and worship Him...It's also the language of the soul intended to uplift and calm the spirit...

When God Almighty created Lucifer as an Angel, so beautiful, He was put in charged of the musical instruments and music, as a whole...But Lucifer rebelled against God and was banished from Heaven along with other angels who joined in his rebellion...Lucifer became known as Satan, meaning "the Adversary". He started to corrupt music in his rebellion and has been using it since, as a primary tool in leading humanity astray and fulfill his evil agenda...