Taylor $wift

minnie82

Superstar
Just watch her old red carpet interview. "I came with my best friend Abigail..."

It was around the time that her and Karlie Kloss hanging out always with each others ,i think Abigail and Selena could be her best friend ,But i think Karlie was her gf..

RecievingA

Veteran
>>>>>Tay Tay a lesbo & that guy probably too.

I seem to recall that such is called a "beard"
Bearding was very common in 1930's Hollywood once the Hayes code was introduced.

Even today Bearding is common because you still need to be relatable and seem available to the other 95% of people on Earth. Not to mention Saudi Arabia, China and other places which may ban you for being an LGBT icon.

What teen girl is going to listen to a lesbian singing about all her lesbian hookups? The 2.5% of Lesbians?

Bearding was very common in 1930's Hollywood once the Hayes code was introduced.

Even today Bearding is common because you still need to be relatable and seem available to the other 95% of people on Earth. Not to mention Saudi Arabia, China and other places which may ban you for being an LGBT icon.

What teen girl is going to listen to a lesbian singing about all her lesbian hookups? The 2.5% of Lesbians?
she does crawl out of bed with a bearded transgender “man” in one of her recent videos. That entire video is saturated with transgenders.

she definitely changed her tune (no pun intended) somewhere after shake it off …when was that? 2014 or so?

someone or some people likely approached her (if you catch my drift)…. Offer she couldn’t refuse…

sandonthebeach

Established
Not that I think he's gay, just that an older woman with a high body count is generally not a priority in the dating scene. While a rich guy, even the ugly ones, have many options.
She's not that old and most probably, all those "boyfriends" were just a beard contract. This new "relationship" is another PR stunt, I'm betting he's gay and she is too. But who knows the truth.

RecievingA

Veteran
she does crawl out of bed with a bearded transgender “man” in one of her recent videos. That entire video is saturated with transgenders.

she definitely changed her tune (no pun intended) somewhere after shake it off …when was that? 2014 or so?

someone or some people likely approached her (if you catch my drift)…. Offer she couldn’t refuse…
Taylor Swift with her rumored g/f (her stage violinist) near the start of her career.
gaytexan.jpg