The Catholic Question

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think most of the regulars can recall when I first joined this site, it was basically to call out the Muslim posters here. I didn't intend on getting as involved as I have at VC and while its a sometimes fun, sometimes frustrating experience I have learned a lot and thats worth quite a bit more than some sore feelings about digital arguments.

So I called out the Muslims, I asked the Israel question in another thread and here I will continue with my queries.....
This is mainly for the Catholics here and/or people whom have relevant knowledge of the topic. A few things have really soured me on the Catholic church recently....
- The bizarre scam they have going on to import Muslim immigrants via US government cash all while denying their own parishioners whom are in need
- The Bishops who formulated/presented a plan to deal with the now centuries ongoing child abuse scandal whom were subsequently told to stand down by the Vatican, which they sheepishly did.
- Now the "Right To Life" march in Washington where a group of MAGA-brats surrounded, mocked and attempted to bully an Omaha native elder and Vietnam war veteran with a barely controlled mob.... all while their chaperones watched. Seriously, what would have happened if one of those little fools would have struck the elder, or stolen something from him.... what if one had become physical? I think we all have a pretty clear idea of what would have happened had that hate-mob turned violent. And the response from the schools and arch-diocese have been lacking to say the least. I say schools because at first, no school was claiming the punks but thanks to that stellar parochial edjumucayshun, these idiots forgot how to read, so we all got a look at their schools names and logos via the gear they were wearing. Then another school had to be outed because they weren't claiming their students. Keep in mind that at least one of these schools is a Betsy DeVoss style charter scam "academy" right? And before any arguments about who started what emerge, there are some facts that we can examine.....
- The Native elder and service veteran was concluding a Native march to Washington with a ceremony he is authorized to lead
- The youth became involved in an incident with some nearby African-American individuals while he was trying to perform the ceremony
- The elder tried to come in-between the two parties, which should have been the end of it
- The youth surrounded him and the rest is history

So after discussion with some Catholic friends and people I trust, they have expressed to me that they are just really fed up. I asked them "Isnt there some sort of mechanism within the church where the people can re-assert power over the institution? Surely there must be somesort of failsafe or contingency plan...... so my question to the Catholic posters and others whom have some knowledge of this is as follows.... what kind of rallying point is there for the Catholics to unite under and reclaim their church? Because as I see it, unless they address their situations immediately, the church is going to fall apart. You cant have a faith built on hurting children for centuries and once everyone knows, you just continue and ask everyone from within the HRC to turn their gaze away and pretend like the situation does not exist. So what exists within Catholic doctrine and law which the people could utilize to say "enough Rome, we wont give our faith away to the world, and we wont sacrifice our children to you"........

https://www.romper.com/p/this-omaha-elder-was-taunted-by-students-in-maga-hats-but-their-actions-shouldnt-drown-out-his-powerful-message-15862086
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/outrage-as-non-native-youth-wearing-maga-hats-taunt-and-disrespect-native-elder-jy7UVwdg8kK2uvT0L-JOig/
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/news/the-nathan-phillips-incident-a-long-day-of-worldwide-news-and-a-school-apology-w662mpqqe0qTSqpY7t3QDg/

Last edited:

Todd

Star
I'll make this statement and then leave this thread alone unless you specifically ask me to expound more. In Revelation 18 God's people are called to come out of Babylon. From other references in Revelation, Babylon is synomous with the great whore/harlot. In the Bible the people of God are symbolized by a woman. The true church is compared as a virgin, while the false church is compared to a harlot.

There is no single church institution on earth that represents the true church of God. Jesus never intended the chruch to become an organized institution lead by men. Since almost all denominations can trace their roots back to the reformation and hence the Roman Catholic Church, it could be said that the Catholic Church is the mother of all institutionalized Christianity.

There is no spiritual answer to your question of reforming the RCC or the people asserting or taking power back. The people never had it. The answer is that in Revelation the spirit of God calls his people to come out of Babylon, not try to fix it. The good news is that God is calling "his people" out of Babylon, so just because one is currently in Babylon, does not invalidate that they are a child of God. God is merciful and gracious and because there many truly God fearing, God loving, Christians in all denominations, that he will draw them out before the final judgement and collapse of Babylon.

I realize this could be taken offensively by someone who is Catholic, hence my reason for stating I will not add anything else to this thread unless specifically asked. I don't hate Catholics and I know many Catholics who I believe have a real relationship with Christ.

Thunderian

Superstar
Good luck finding any Catholics on this board. They generally last about a week, since they don't know the Bible well enough to defend Catholic doctrine, and they get tired of trying.

Also, this didn't happen.

- Now the "Right To Life" march in Washington where a group of MAGA-brats surrounded, mocked and attempted to bully an Omaha native elder and Vietnam war veteran with a barely controlled mob.... all while their chaperones watched. Seriously, what would have happened if one of those little fools would have struck the elder, or stolen something from him.... what if one had become physical? I think we all have a pretty clear idea of what would have happened had that hate-mob turned violent. And the response from the schools and arch-diocese have been lacking to say the least. I say schools because at first, no school was claiming the punks but thanks to that stellar parochial edjumucayshun, these idiots forgot how to read, so we all got a look at their schools names and logos via the gear they were wearing. Then another school had to be outed because they weren't claiming their students. Keep in mind that at least one of these schools is a Betsy DeVoss style charter scam "academy" right? And before any arguments about who started what emerge, there are some facts that we can examine.....
- The Native elder and service veteran was concluding a Native march to Washington with a ceremony he is authorized to lead
- The youth became involved in an incident with some nearby African-American individuals while he was trying to perform the ceremony
- The elder tried to come in-between the two parties, which should have been the end of it
- The youth surrounded him and the rest is history

Partial video footage of students from a Catholic high school allegedly harassing a Native American veteran after the anti-abortion March for Life rally in Washington, D.C., on Saturday quickly went viral, provoking widespread condemnation of the kids on social media. Various media figures and Twitter users called for them to be doxed, shamed, or otherwise punished, and school administrators said they would consider expulsion.​
But the rest of the video—nearly two hours of additional footage showing what happened before and after the encounter—adds important context that strongly contradicts the media's narrative.​
Far from engaging in racially motivated harassment, the group of mostly white, MAGA-hat-wearing male teenagers remained relatively calm and restrained despite being subjected to incessant racist, homophobic, and bigoted verbal abuse by members of the bizarre religious sect Black Hebrew Israelites, who were lurking nearby. The BHI has existed since the late 19th century, and is best describes as a black nationalist cult movement; its members believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites, and often express condemnation of white people, Christians, and gays. DC-area Black Hebrews are known to spout particularly vile bigotry.​
Phillips put himself between the teens and the black nationalists, chanting and drumming as he marched straight into the middle of the group of young people. What followed was several minutes of confusion: The teens couldn't quite decide whether Phillips was on their side or not, but tentatively joined in his chanting. It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity.​
One student did not get out of Phillips way as he marched, and gave the man a hard stare and a smile that many have described as creepy. This moment received the most media coverage: The teen has been called the product of a "hate factory" and likened to a school shooter, segregation-era racist, and member of the Klu Klux Klan. I have no idea what he was thinking, but portraying this as an example of obvious, racially-motivated hate is a stretch. Maybe he simply had no idea why this man was drumming in his face, and couldn't quite figure out the best response? It bears repeating that Phillips approached him, not the other way around.​
And that's all there is to it. Phillips walked away after several minutes, the Black Hebrew Israelites continued to insult the crowd, and nothing else happened.​
You can judge for yourself. Here is video footage of the full incident, from the perspective of the black nationalists. Phillips enters the picture around the 1:12 mark, but if you skip to that part, you miss an hour of the Black Hebrew Israelites hurling obscenities at the students. They call them crackers, faggots, and pedophiles. At the 1:20 mark (which comes after the Phillips incident) they call one of the few black students the n-word and tell him that his friends are going to murder him and steal his organs. At the 1:25 mark, they complain that "you give faggots rights," which prompted booing from the students. Throughout the video they threaten the kids with violence, and attempt to goad them into attacking first. The students resisted these taunts admirably: They laughed at the hecklers, and they perform a few of their school's sports cheers.​
It was at this moment that Phillips, who had attended a nearby peace protest led by indigenous peoples, decided to intervene. He would later tell The Detroit Free Press that the teenagers "were in the process of attacking these four black individuals" and he decided to attempt to de-escalate the situation. He seems profoundly mistaken: The video footage taken by the black nationalists shows no evidence the white teenagers had any intention of attacking. Nevertheless, Phillips characterized the kids as "beasts" and the hate-group members as "their prey":​
"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."​

Again, all the evidence suggests that Phillips got it backward.​
He also claimed that he heard chants of "build the wall." While I cannot rule out the possibility that some of the kids indeed chanted this—those who were wearing MAGA hats are presumably Trump supporters—I did not hear a single utterance of the phrase in the nearly two hours of video footage I watched. Admittedly, the kids do a lot of chanting and it's not always possible to tell what they are saying. Their stated explanation is that they engaged in a series of school sports chants: That's what one student told a local news reporter. His account largely tracks with the video.​
"We are an all-male school that loves to get hyped up," said this student. "And as we have done for years prior, we decided to do some cheers to pass time. In the midst of our cheers, we were approached by a group of adults led by Nathan Phillips, with Phillips beating his drum. They forced their way to the center of our group. We initially thought this was a cultural display since he was beating along to our cheers and so we clapped to the beat." According to this student, the smiling student was grinning because he was enjoying the music, but eventually became confused, along with everyone else. (Indeed, multiple people can be heard to shout, "what is going on?")​
It would be impossible to definitively state that none of the young men did anything wrong, offensive, or problematic, at some point, and maybe the smiling student was attempting to intimidate Phillips. But there's shockingly little evidence of wrongdoing, unless donning a Trump hat and standing in a group of other people doing the same is now an act of harassment or violence. Phillips' account, meanwhile, is at best flawed, and arguably deliberately misleading.​
Unless other information emerges, the school's best move would be to have a conversation with the boys about the incident, perhaps discuss some strategies for remaining on perfect behavior at highly charged political rallies—where everybody is recording everything on a cell phone—and let that be the end of it.​
The boys are undoubtedly owed an apology from the numerous people who joined this social media pile-on. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest major media misfires in quite some time.​

Thunderian

Superstar
... and the rest is history
I just wanted to circle back on this and post a timeline of the actual confrontation between those cracker Catholic MAGA kids and the native America war hero. There are links for videos that confirm all the details.

1st. The boys were being harassed by the group of Black Israelites.​
I don't hear the boys calling the Black Israelites names. But I do hear the four African-Americans calling the group "incest babies," "goddamn dogs," "crackers" and the n-word. In response to the insults the high school boys condemn the use of the slurs.​
2nd. The native american group approached the boys. The boys were there waiting doing their own thing.​
3rd. Contrary to the news stories that suggest the boys surrounded the native american group that was minding its own business, The native american group admits they approached the boys intentionally, but their purported reasons for approaching the boys differ.​
According to Nathan Phillips, he approached the group because he thought they were "taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd."​
According to Kaya Taitano, a student at the University of the District of Columbia who participated in the march and shot the videos, he approached the group to allegedly help "defuse the situation" between the high school group and the black Israelites.​
Note, the Indigenous Peoples' March had already ended.​
A map of the route. http://oi65.tinypic.com/2r3e3qr.jpg As you can see, the march ends more than 500 ft north of the Lincoln Memorial and in fact, had already ended before the incident occurred.​
4th. The boys chant along with the Native American group because they think the native american group was participating.​
5th. the Boys slowly realize that the native american group isn't friendly towards them given the in your face drumming and another member of the native american group telling them "white people go back to Europe. This isn't your land."​

a group of MAGA-brats surrounded, mocked and attempted to bully an Omaha native elder and Vietnam war veteran with a barely controlled mob.... all while their chaperones watched
Of course, the videos of the event show that everything in the quoted post is untrue, but everyone knows those boys were being racist, because CNN said it was so.

Etagloc

Superstar
stop ripping off "The Jewish Question". I talked about the Jewish Question and here you are watering it down and in fact stealing it and then using in a way that promotes the aims of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think most of the regulars can recall when I first joined this site, it was basically to call out the Muslim posters here. I didn't intend on getting as involved as I have at VC and while its a sometimes fun, sometimes frustrating experience I have learned a lot and thats worth quite a bit more than some sore feelings about digital arguments.

So I called out the Muslims
You're a traitor, if you even are a Muslim.... which I question.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I just wanted to circle back on this and post a timeline of the actual confrontation between those cracker Catholic MAGA kids and the native America war hero. There are links for videos that confirm all the details.

1st. The boys were being harassed by the group of Black Israelites.​

I don't hear the boys calling the Black Israelites names. But I do hear the four African-Americans calling the group "incest babies," "goddamn dogs," "crackers" and the n-word. In response to the insults the high school boys condemn the use of the slurs.​

2nd. The native american group approached the boys. The boys were there waiting doing their own thing.​

3rd. Contrary to the news stories that suggest the boys surrounded the native american group that was minding its own business, The native american group admits they approached the boys intentionally, but their purported reasons for approaching the boys differ.​

According to Nathan Phillips, he approached the group because he thought they were "taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd."​

According to Kaya Taitano, a student at the University of the District of Columbia who participated in the march and shot the videos, he approached the group to allegedly help "defuse the situation" between the high school group and the black Israelites.​

Note, the Indigenous Peoples' March had already ended.​

A map of the route. http://oi65.tinypic.com/2r3e3qr.jpg As you can see, the march ends more than 500 ft north of the Lincoln Memorial and in fact, had already ended before the incident occurred.​

4th. The boys chant along with the Native American group because they think the native american group was participating.​

5th. the Boys slowly realize that the native american group isn't friendly towards them given the in your face drumming and another member of the native american group telling them "white people go back to Europe. This isn't your land."​

Of course, the videos of the event show that everything in the quoted post is untrue, but everyone knows those boys were being racist, because CNN said it was so.
Well if we just let my question stand and dont attack them, hopefully they will arrive to state their opinions.
As for your other posts, start a thread about what did or didnt happen via your opinion. Everything the Native elder stated from the beginning has been rock solid. The only positions which keep "evolving" are of the kids and their supporters.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thunderian covered the details of what really happened above. For a quick summation - see the Truth Factory's coverage below.
Truth factory coverage of "confrontation"
Here we have the MSM, yet again, trying to create race wars.
Wrong.
- The HI whom are known for confrontation and the Catholic school youth got into it with each other.
- The schools chaperones and adult leaders should have immediately removed the youth from the situation.
- Instead, they encouraged the kids in their charge to engage in a yelling confrontation with the HI members.
- The Native elder was in the middle of trying to perform a sacred ritual to honor US service people whom gave their lives, of which he was Vietnam conflict veteran.
- He noticed the conflict become potentially explosive and calmly walked in between the two parties to continue and complete his ceremony.
- He was then surrounded and yes, it is history because everybody saw what happened.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
stop ripping off "The Jewish Question". I talked about the Jewish Question and here you are watering it down and in fact stealing it and then using in a way that promotes the aims of the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy.
Ripping off and stealing from "The Jewish Question" thread? I started that thread genius lol
A traitor? Good grief you sensitive, histrionic laden cur.... go play with "Mecca" and show us all how REAL Muslims should behave eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'll make this statement and then leave this thread alone unless you specifically ask me to expound more. In Revelation 18 God's people are called to come out of Babylon. From other references in Revelation, Babylon is synomous with the great whore/harlot. In the Bible the people of God are symbolized by a woman. The true church is compared as a virgin, while the false church is compared to a harlot.

There is no single church institution on earth that represents the true church of God. Jesus never intended the chruch to become an organized institution lead by men. Since almost all denominations can trace their roots back to the reformation and hence the Roman Catholic Church, it could be said that the Catholic Church is the mother of all institutionalized Christianity.

There is no spiritual answer to your question of reforming the RCC or the people asserting or taking power back. The people never had it. The answer is that in Revelation the spirit of God calls his people to come out of Babylon, not try to fix it. The good news is that God is calling "his people" out of Babylon, so just because one is currently in Babylon, does not invalidate that they are a child of God. God is merciful and gracious and because there many truly God fearing, God loving, Christians in all denominations, that he will draw them out before the final judgement and collapse of Babylon.

I realize this could be taken offensively by someone who is Catholic, hence my reason for stating I will not add anything else to this thread unless specifically asked. I don't hate Catholics and I know many Catholics who I believe have a real relationship with Christ.
So a lot of this could likely be solved by Christians returning to "The Way" (the original teachings and lifestyle of Jesus) as you mentioned before is what it seems like based off of this post.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@TempestOfTempo this minjung theology it's just another suit of the liberation theology. I'm tired AF so i'll be short.

tl;dr the problem of the church is (are?) the temptations of this world, coupled with with weak character and people actively working to erode and deceive faithfuls. Some people will blame the Vatican II because it has "opened" the church, to which I don't believe it's the case.

I'd like to call atention to St. Francis of Assisi. His story is a bit long one but he was called to fix thigs up when the church was suffering a moral crisis, so problems come as back as the 1200's, hence why the Vatican II wasn't the origin of the problem, might have worsened things but wasn't the origin.

Ok this is getting pretty big already Anderson out.

justjess

Superstar
I’m not really sure how you are blaming the Catholic Church as a whole for that Native incident... most teachers at catholic schools aren’t part of the clergy and it wasn’t sanctioned behavior - the only part that was, was presence at the march which is in accord with catholic doctrine.

There are pedophiles from every single denomination.

No idea what you are talking about with the immigrants.

Local catholic church’s are headed by their priest and do a lot for their parishioners and the community. Next level is the regional diocese. There are a lot of steps between your corner church and Rome and none of these bigger issues typically have anything to do with the local church. When issues arise in the local church they can be taking up with local church leaders or regional oversight committees from the diocese.

Now the "Right To Life" march in Washington where a group of MAGA-brats surrounded, mocked and attempted to bully an Omaha native elder and Vietnam war veteran with a barely controlled mob.... all while their chaperones watched. Seriously, what would have happened if one of those little fools would have struck the elder, or stolen something from him.... what if one had become physical? I think we all have a pretty clear idea of what would
Hi Tempest, The above was fake news. That is the trouble with the predigests,, they jump to conclusions before the know the facts. About Catholicism, It is an exact representation (in type) of the antichrist. BTW the Omaha native was not a Vietnam war vet.

Thunderian

Superstar
Well if we just let my question stand and dont attack them, hopefully they will arrive to state their opinions.
Fine with me.

As for your other posts, start a thread about what did or didnt happen via your opinion.
You can watch the video and see for yourself what actually happened.

Everything the Native elder stated from the beginning has been rock solid.
Like that time he was in Vietnam?

Why do you sound so much like CNN?