The CCM thread

Do you think he continues to promote the same message he used to? Just interested….
His message is and always been anything for a buck. It is just a business strategy so that parents of today will let their kids go and see him and think to themselves he is okay now because he is a Christian. He is what I term a CINO: Christian In Name Only. If you are going through life thinking about the messages Alice Cooper is pontificating about may I suggest you refresh your understanding of the Bible. On Judgement Day when you are condemned for eternity it will do you no good to plead: But I thought Alice Cooper was a good Christian so I spent more time listening to him than I did understanding God's word.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I remember discovering this song maybe 10 years ago now:

Based on the observations C.S. Lewis made at a critical point in his journey to faith;

"Most people, if they had really learned to look into their own hearts, would know that they do want, and want acutely, something that cannot be had in this world. There are all sorts of things in this world that offer to give it to you, but they never quite keep their promise [...] If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."

Lewis continues, "Probably earthly pleasures were never meant to satisfy it, but only to arouse it, to suggest the real thing. If that is so, I must take care, on the one hand, never to despise, or be unthankful for, these earthly blessings, and on the other, never to mistake them for the something else of which they are only a kind of copy, or echo, or mirage. I must keep alive in myself the desire for my true country, which I shall not find till after death; I must never let it get snowed under or turned aside; I must make it the main object of life to press on to that other country and to help others to do the same."

- C. S. Lewis, from Mere Christianity, pp. 135-137. Published by HarperCollins.