The Day Of Judgement

Etagloc

Superstar
islam deserved all the bashing since it's leading billions to HELL. don't you see a lot of crap is wrong in this world because of people following mohammad's cult? i'm just here to warn ya kid... islam is false
suuuuurreee.... it's just very strange..... apparently Islam is such a menace that it destroys countries where there's like.... a grand total of two Muslims :D

floss

Star
How do you advertise a religion you yourself don't follow? You apparently don't even believe in what the Bible teaches since you don't follow it.
Unsaved pretending Christians telling how Christians should act? lol....keep the joint to yourself and continue to live in delusion.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Reassuring lie or not (believing on Christ), there is a reason (isn't it a beauty we actually share 'fathers of the faith'?) God summoned Moses atop Sinai, with the Israelite throng as witnesses and commanded to make/effect these after the heavenly pattern that was shown him.

The High Preist

Ark of the Covenant
(it contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron's rod that budded and the Stone tablets)

Just curious...does the quran say anything about Aaron/Harun having been a (high)priest of sorts? If so, what reason is given for the priesthood?

For me, those are the two things, whose (spiritual) purpose, Islam fails to account for, all the while, Eid Adha is celebrated evey year. They are historical relics that cannot be dismissed as fables and to do otherwise would require dismissing Babylonian and Roman military campaign records.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think @floss gets frustrated that when it comes to the Gospel, Muslims often just can't see it!

Annoyance and frustration are natural responses to the proverbial unstoppable force and immovable object...

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc , are you the new GIF that "likes" every post for the heck of it? 20mins video clip, posted in 2 mins and you already like it. Did you actually watch the whole thing or the antichrist spirit within you hated the Son of God?
I'm not really interested in responding because I understand: "hi I'm floss and if you don't agree with my beliefs it's because you're going to hell and you're possessed by the antichrist".... I get it.

But my question is this:

since this forum is all about bringing back the crusades and all that.....

can we debate religion in the form of rap battle?

seriously..... we should do a rap battle format. it might be fun lol....plus I want it to be more entertaining. we need to switch up how we approach the religion wars.

Haich

Superstar
I think @floss gets frustrated that when it comes to the Gospel, Muslims often just can't see it!

Annoyance and frustration are natural responses to the proverbial unstoppable force and immovable object...
Frustrated is when you pour too much milk in your coffee, when you can't find your keys or burn your toast at breakfast.

He gets so worked up and angry and displays no basic understanding of Islam to even criticise it. At least have the ability to coherently express your criticisms so they can be addressed.

It seems you're justifying his behaviour...the language he constantly uses is unacceptable and not one member of the Christian community condemns or distances themselves from his words.

Very telling.

Karlysymon

Superstar
It seems like Christians are more interested in recruiting people and spreading the word than actually figuring out what their faith is about.

I always see preachers outside stations and bus stops preaching about the bible and I've spoken to them before. All they say is 'accept Jesus you'll be saved, the Holy Spirit will come inside you'

??

Why should I be responsible for what Adam and Eve did? The original sin has been done and dusted, God forgave them, they slipped up, they're human. Humans aren't perfection and a just God wouldn't expect perfection from us.

So now Jesus comes and dies for me?? Even though he's a man, oh wait, he's praying to God but he's also God? No, wait, he's part of God because God has 3 parts?

Like do you guys not see how incredibly confusing and hard to believe that is?

Why's it difficult to accept that maybe, Jesus was sent by God to guide people and maybe, he wasn't God but rather, a way to God...
This is something you've said quite a bit, so this is a repost from another thread.
Haich said:
I think that's what confuses people about the monotheistic claims of
Christianity. Why worship Jesus if you know there's
a God?
Matthew 18:19-20
Again I say unto you, That
if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

John 14:13-14
And whatsoever ye shall
ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be
glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
name, I will do it.

John 16:23-24
And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name:ask, and ye shall receive,that your joy may be full.

Christ gave us a directive to ask in prayer through His name with the promise that the Father will act
accordingly. Which directive is, obviously, not present in the quran.
The directive testifies to His divinity and the fact that "when we gather in His name, He is present" (hence omniprescence, an
attribute of God alone).
Interpolations? You decide. All this, with or without Nicene creed.
There is no other prophet
in the bible who gives out
the same directive. His disciples, John and Peter stated:

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.’ (Acts4:12 NIV)

@grateful servant
I've read your post and checked out the source link, i take it you actually wrote it :) ? Don't deny it....
Anyway, iam going to re-read it and master a response...

DesertRose

Superstar
"Harun (upon him be peace) is mentioned by name in the Holy Quran 20 times. In the Bible he is known as Aaron.
  • When Musa (upon him be peace) was commanded by Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) to go to Firawn (Pharoah) he made dua for Prophethood to be bestowed on his brother Harun so he could help him. Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) reproduces this dua in the Holy Quran in Surah Ta Ha:

“Moses said: “O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self-confidence, contentment, and boldness). And ease my task for me; and make loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (remove the incorrectness of my speech) that they understand my speech, and appoint for me a helper from my family, Aaron, my brother; increase my strength with him, and let him share my task (of conveying Allah’s Message and Prophethood), and we may glorify You much, and remember You much, Verily! You are of us ever a Well-Seer.“ [20:25-35]

• Harun (upon him be peace) was a gifted speaker, and would often speak for Musa (upon him be peace) who suffered from a speech impediment. He was largely responsible with teaching the Israelites the way of worship as it was laid out in the Torah of that time.
  • Islam holds that Harun (upon him be peace) held no part in causing the Israelites to worship the golden calf. Rather, he was overpowered and was threatened with being killed by his people. When Musa (upon him be peace) returned from the mount, he immediately blamed Harun (upon him be peace) and seized him by his beard, but Harun (upon him be peace) then gave his explanation, after which Musa (upon him be peace) prayed to Allah to forgive both of them.
  • Amir bin Sa’d bin Abi Waqqas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported (on the authority of his father) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said: “You are in the same position with relation to me as Harun was in relation to Musa but with (this explicit difference) that there is no prophet after me.” [Muslim]

You should clarify which "gospel" you are referring to Red. Muslim's know what Jesus preached and whom he preached to. This is the true gospel, not the invention that was made after Jesus was ascended to the heavens.

Etagloc

Superstar
Frustrated is when you pour too much milk in your coffee, when you can't find your keys or burn your toast at breakfast.

He gets so worked up and angry and displays no basic understanding of Islam to even criticise it. At least have the ability to coherently express your criticisms so they can be addressed.

It seems you're justifying his behaviour...the language he constantly uses is unacceptable and not one member of the Christian community condemns or distances themselves from his words.

Very telling.
It's one of those things where people disagree in terms of tactics but not in terms of ends. But I think it's that.... Red Sky himself is too Christian to sink to the lows that Floss does.... but he probably sees floss as sort of a "useful idiot"....

in any case, that's something I'm not a fan of. the Christians should be enforcing standards within themselves and should be against the sort of behavior floss displays.... but the end justifies the means to them and so having some psychopathic, self-righteous person antagonize everyone is fine to them as long as it suits their interest.....

I am giving my interpretation and I don't mean any disrespect to Red Sky....I like you, Red Sky and you seem like a cool guy..... but I do stand by what I've said here as I believe it to be true.

@grateful servant
I've read your post and checked out the source link, i take it you actually wrote it :) ? Don't deny it....
No, I'm not the author but I think her articles are clear and succinct.
It's been like months since you said you were going to read translation of Quran. What's holding you back?

Haich

Superstar
This is something you've said quite a bit, so this is a repost from another thread.

Matthew 18:19-20
Again I say unto you, That
if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

John 14:13-14
And whatsoever ye shall
ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be
glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
name, I will do it.

John 16:23-24
And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name:ask, and ye shall receive,that your joy may be full.

Christ gave us a directive to ask in prayer through His name with the promise that the Father will act
accordingly. Which directive is, obviously, not present in the quran.
The directive testifies to His divinity and the fact that "when we gather in His name, He is present" (hence omniprescence, an
attribute of God alone).
Interpolations? You decide. All this, with or without Nicene creed.
There is no other prophet
in the bible who gives out
the same directive. His disciples, John and Peter stated:

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.’ (Acts4:12 NIV)

@grateful servant
So if you don't ask through Jesus your prayers aren't answered?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's one of those things where people disagree in terms of tactics but not in terms of ends. But I think it's that.... Red Sky himself is too Christian to sink to the lows that Floss does.... but he probably sees floss as sort of a "useful idiot"....

in any case, that's something I'm not a fan of. the Christians should be enforcing standards within themselves and should be against the sort of behavior floss displays.... but the end justifies the means to them and so having some psychopathic, self-righteous person antagonize everyone is fine to them as long as it suits their interest.....

I am giving my interpretation and I don't mean any disrespect to Red Sky....I like you, Red Sky and you seem like a cool guy..... but I do stand by what I've said here as I believe it to be true.
It is not my place to judge another mans servant, @Etagloc -

Also, I'm not here to try to "beat" anyone or even persuade anyone. I just wanted to try to explain what Christianity teaches as far as I understand the message.

P.s. You seem like a cool guy too ;-)

Etagloc

Superstar
It is not my place to judge another mans servant, @Etagloc -

Also, I'm not here to try to "beat" anyone or even persuade anyone. I just wanted to try to explain what Christianity teaches as far as I understand the message.

P.s. You seem like a cool guy too ;-)
Hey, thank you :)

I hope you can take some of these waffles :)

I brought some for everybody :) I have some for you too, floss

*grabs some more plates*