The Gospel Of Salvation

floss

Star
How to obtain salvation and know 100% sure you will go to heaven based on the ultimate truth of the King James Bible

1. Realized we are ALL sinners.
Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

2. What will happen to ALL sinners?
Romans 6
23 For the wages of sin is death;

3. After we died, it's NOT the end...there is a second death! (payment of sins)
Revelation 20
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

"either born once died twice, or born twice died once"

4. God loves his creation and desired all to be save
2 Peter 3
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

5. What God have done for us
Romans 5
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

6. What is the requirement to be saved? - Believe

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

7. Salvation is a GIFT from GOD.

gift
noun
1. something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

Ephesians 2
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 6
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

How do you receive a gift? - you take it
Does a gift cost anything from you? - no, only from the giver
How many time do you need to receive this gift of eternal life? - once
Can God give you a eternal gift and then take it back? - no, it belong to you and can never lose it

Finally
Pray with sincerity and ask God to save you right now! This is the #1 priority you could've done for your soul!

SALVATION IS BY GRACE OF GOD THROUGH OUR FAITH

Dear Father God,
- ALL honor and glory goes to you
- I come to you with respects and humility
- I believe in my heart that JESUS is your glorious son
- I believe in my heart that JESUS was crucified and died for my sins
- I believe in my heart that you resurrected Him on the third day
- Father, I plead the blood of JESUS over me
- and make Him the Lord of my life
- and the Savior of my damnation
- Father, please fill me with your Holy Spirit right now
- I put ALL my faith in the blood of JESUS
- and I received your gift of salvation
- Thank you so much for saving me
- In JESUS's name,
- Amen

SALVATION IS BY GRACE OF GOD THROUGH OUR FAITH

Last edited:
Well done...if only more people understood how simple it is to get saved.
The main enemy of salvation (especially among professing Christians) is WORKS.
Everything else in life is earned based on our work, efforts & perseverance.....EXCEPT salvation, which can ONLY be received as a gift.
And seeing how we only have a limited time to accept this free gift, which determines where we will spend eternity, one would think people would be eager to believe the Gospel. Sadly, most aren’t. They STILL want to earn it, which is impossible.

Lisa

Superstar
Can God give you a gift forever, and then take it back? - no, it belong to you and can never lose it
People return gifts all the time...it’s not God who will take it back, but rather we who may fall away from the faith...

Kung Fu

Superstar
LOL. The original post legit made me chuckle. But you have your opinions and belief system and others have theirs. Best of luck to you.

floss

Star
People return gifts all the time...it’s not God who will take it back, but rather we who may fall away from the faith...
Wouldn’t it make more sense to say those who fall away from the faith were never born again/saved to begin with? If they were born into God’s family, how can God say he never knew them, depart from me... a bad children is still His children.

If they converted to islam/buddhist/hindu/new age... I say they were never saved.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Can God give you a gift forever, and then take it back? - no, it belong to you and can never lose it
Wouldn’t it make more sense to say those who fall away from the faith were never born again/saved to begin with? If they were born into God’s family, how can God say he never knew them, depart from me... a bad children is still His children.

If they converted to islam/buddhist/hindu/new age... I say hey were never saved.
I don’t think so...

Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. Romans 11:20-22

Matthew 24:10
At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

1 Timothy 4:1
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.

Hebrews 3:12-14
Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God. But encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end

Hebrews 6:4-6
For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame.

Hebrews 10:36-39
For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised. FOR YET IN A VERY LITTLE WHILE, HE WHO IS COMING WILL COME, AND WILL NOT DELAY. BUT MY RIGHTEOUS ONE SHALL LIVE BY FAITH; AND IF HE SHRINKS BACK, MY SOUL HAS NO PLEASURE IN HIM. But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
2 Timothy 4:3-4

These are the verses that give me pause when I try to say ok once saved always saved...I just can’t do it. And these verses also lead me to believe that a person was saved, they were believers.

Daciple

Star
So God saves men then KNOWING 100% that a time will come that they WILL lose their Salvation sits back and waits until that time and lets them lose their Salvation instead of taking them home? What an awful God, thats about as Evil as one could be, I am thankful God isnt like that and He is powerful enough to not only Save but Keep...

Lisa

Superstar
So God saves men then KNOWING 100% that a time will come that they WILL lose their Salvation sits back and waits until that time and lets them lose their Salvation instead of taking them home? What an awful God, thats about as Evil as one could be, I am thankful God isnt like that and He is powerful enough to not only Save but Keep...
O, I don’t think He saves people knowing 100% that people will lose their salvation. But He has warned us in His word about it.

I don’t think save and keep is God’s thing, especially when it’s our choice whether we want to be saved. It’s our choice whether we will be obedient to God or not, just like the Israelites. Did God make them do anything? No, He told them what He wanted from them and expected them to obey. But it was their choice whether they would. But He did let them know what would happen if they didn’t. And that is what God has done with us as well. To say that makes God awful is unbelievable, since He’s done that since the beginning.

Did God tell Adam and Eve to not eat from the tree of life and then tell them what would happen if they did? Or did He make them obey Him? What is truly unbelievable is people acting like this is a false narrative when it actually is how God works...
The LORD God commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die. Genesis 2:16-17

Last edited:

floss

Star
Why not go live somewhere in the secluded wilderness in order to maintain salvation? How can one do great work for Him while trying to maintain salvation? Why even take the risk? Go live somewhere in the desert until one die and go to heaven. No need to preach the gospel to every creature and risk losing your ticket. Hide in a cave is not a bad idea. This fear that salvation can be lost is definitely not coming from the Lord.

Damien50

Star
Why not go live somewhere in the secluded wilderness in order to maintain salvation? How can one do great work for Him while trying to maintain salvation? Why even take the risk? Go live somewhere in the desert until one die and go to heaven. No need to preach the gospel to every creature and risk losing your ticket. Hide in a cave is not a bad idea. This fear that salvation can be lost is definitely not coming from the Lord.
Thumbs up.

Lisa

Superstar
Why would anyone need to go to those extremes? Just continue on in trusting God, praying and reading the Bible, floss.

Todd

Star
Terrible logic. Sin is anything that is against the will of God. Jesus said we are to be in the world but not of it, so becoming a hermit and hiding from the world would be sin, guaranteeing you would “lose your ticket” (if you believe you can lose your ticket to begin with)

Instead seek to do good works, not to earn your salvation, but because it is what you are created to do and to bring honor to Christ. When you slip up, acknowledge it to God and turn the other way and he will forgive you just as you forgive others.

Todd

Star
What good works do you suggest he do?
Well Jesus said the Torah is summed up "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind an strength and love your neighor as yourself" So loving your neighbor as yourself would be a great place to start.

More specific examples that can be found in the scriptures are feed the poor, visit those in prison, clothe the naked, vist the fatherless and widows in their affliction, show mercy to others, take care of the sick, help someone stranded on the side of the road, treat others justly, love mercy, and walk humbly.

Last edited:

floss

Star
Why would anyone need to go to those extremes? Just continue on in trusting God, praying and reading the Bible, floss.
Why not go the extreme if one believe salvation can be lost? IF I believe I can lose my salvation and go to hell, I will do everything to prevent that, forget about doing any works for God. I will just go hide somewhere in the wilderness and be a coward. It's better to be a coward than to burn in hell. It seem like anyone that believe salvation can be lost, NEVER believe the possibility are upon them. It's like salvation can be lost to everyone else, EXCEPT ME.

My faith is in the word of God letting me know that I HAVE ETERNAL LIFE right now.

John 3:15-16King James Version (KJV)
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This HAVE is present tense which mean you can know right now. Not later or you can lose it by fallen away. I will stand with the belief that those who fall away was NEVER born again (they might believe they are). It is sad but they were never God's children.

because it is impossible to get disowned by God the Father.

John 10:28-30King James Version (KJV)
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.

@Damien50 is a good example that seem to fall away but God pulled him back into his loving arm. It doesn't matter how hard he try to leave HIS house, too bad he's stuck forever with HIM because his name is sealed in the Book of Life with an OVERCOMETH stamp of approval by God the Father. This is Grace and the God that I worships.

Lisa

Superstar
@floss
You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

I believe you have emphasized the wrong word...
Whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That’s true, God isn’t going to disown you, but its not God who we are told that is falling away. We are told that some will fall away from the faith.

Well, no one is plucking anyone out of God’s hand, people are falling away of their own accord.

@floss
You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16

I believe you have emphasized the wrong word...
Whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

That’s true, God isn’t going to disown you, but its not God who we are told that is falling away. We are told that some will fall away from the faith.

Well, no one is plucking anyone out of God’s hand, people are falling away of their own accord.
Once you are genuinely saved you CANNOT fall away.

What do you think a person has to do to “fall away”?

Once you have BELIEVED on the Gospel of Jesus Christ you are saved at that moment.

Saved is past tense. It already happened & is forever.

The ones that “fell away” fell away from becoming saved. The Bible NEVER gives a single example of someone who was saved but went to Hell.

God is NOT a liar.

Well Jesus said the Torah is summed up "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind an strength and love your neighor as yourself" So loving your neighbor as yourself would be a great place to start.

More specific examples that can be found in the scriptures are feed the poor, visit those in prison, clothe the naked, vist the fatherless and widows in their affliction, show mercy to others, take care of the sick, help someone stranded on the side of the road, treat others justly, love mercy, and walk humbly.
I agree that those are all great things everyone should do.

But absolutely none of them will save you from the Hell you deserve for your sins.

After all, Judas Iscariot did those things as he was literally a “follower” of Jesus. But He is burning in Hell right now, because he did not BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ to redeem his sins.

Without placing ALL your faith & trust in what Christ did to pay for our sins, we Will surely pay for them ourselves in Hell.

Todd

Star
I agree that those are all great things everyone should do.

But absolutely none of them will save you from the Hell you deserve for your sins.

After all, Judas Iscariot did those things as he was literally a “follower” of Jesus. But He is burning in Hell right now, because he did not BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ to redeem his sins.

Without placing ALL your faith & trust in what Christ did to pay for our sins, we Will surely pay for them ourselves in Hell.
Did Judas Iscariot really love his neighbor as himself?
Why do you think it is a choice of one or the other? (Faith vs works)
If you don’t observe God’s guidance and instruction then you really aren’t placing your full faith and trust in God, are you?

Why do you think it is a choice of one or the other? (Faith vs works)
If you don’t observe God’s guidance and instruction then you really aren’t placing your full faith and trust in God, are you?
As much as you & I butt heads, Todd, I really do love you. I want you to know the peace, joy & heavenly love that envelops you upon salvation.
If only i could just cut off my left arm, if it meant that you would BELIEVE, I would do it in a heartbeat, and count it as such a very small price to pay towards saving your soul.
But I can’t....you must believe by your own freewill.

Salvation (keep in mind that salvation is NOT the same thing as living a godly life—salvation you receive ONCE, as a permanent gift. But living a godly life you must work for, and struggle to achieve each day)...

Salvation can only be received as a GIFT; it CANNOT be earned.

If I give you a brand new Bible & say, “Todd, here’s a gift to you from me.....BUT, you must wash my car to receive it.”

Is that really a gift?

No, you have earned it by doing work for me. Therefore, that Bible becomes a wage, not a gift.

Now, if I offer you that Bible & say, “Here Todd, I want you to have this, it is a gift to you from me. Please take it & Enjoy.”

That would be a gift.

You didn’t pay for it or earn it, I just gave it to you for free. So it is free for YOU. But the Bible WAS purchased. I bought it for you. I paid for it. You simply received it.

THAT is a gift.

That is how salvation works.

You cannot purchase it, because you can’t afford it. It’s too expensive. Even if you worked your entire life, you can never earn enough to pay for it.

But without it, you will go to Hell.

And the good news is, Jesus Christ has ALREADY purchased it for you. He has already paid for it Himself.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but believe it, because it IS true!

I know it is true because I have already asked for my gift & I am testifying unto you that I have received it, and still have it, 15 years later.

Stop being stubborn, lay aside your pride & ask God for yours....Jesus bought one for everyone, and He’s ready to give it to you so just ask Him for it.