The Illuminati in the Country Music Industry

BananaLaser

Veteran
Introduction:
Hi everyone! I decided to create this thread on the illuminati in the country music industry, because I don’t think that it’s as widely discussed compared to other genres such as pop, rap, rock, etc. Even though the illuminati isn’t as obvious within the country music industry, I believe that there are still occult references and symbolism hidden within that genre that should be exposed.

Number 1-George Strait:
George Strait has hinted at being a Christian on various occasions, so it surprised me when I heard him sing about the practice of transcendental meditation, because it is a practice of the Hindu religion. He mentions the practice of transcendental meditation, in the second verse of his popular song titled “All My Ex’s Live in Texas”. Here are the lyrics to the second verse:

I remember that old Frio River
Where I learned to swim
But it brings to mind another time
Where I wore my welcome thin
By transcendental meditation
I go there each night
But I always come back to myself
Long before daylight

The practice of transcendental meditation is contrary to the Christian faith, because the person involved in the practice is repeating a mantra as an attempt to make themself become powerful like God. When Chrisrian’s pray to God, they acknowledge that they are imperfect, and show God that they need his help in order to become more Christ-like, so that way they reach their eternal destiny, which is heaven with him.

Number 2-Kenny Chesney:
Kenny Chesney is seen making the one eye sign with a shadow, on the cover of his 8th studio album titled “When the Sun Goes Down”. The one eye sign represents the eye of Horus.

Number 3-Carrie Underwood:
In the music video for her song titled “Dirty Laundry” there are several scenes where she is standing in front of an “X”, which is the letter that represents the mark of the beast.

EAD1F8BD-C708-4C60-AD29-3440E1B4A6D5_1_201_a.jpeg

In the same music video there are also a couple scenes of a snake, which represents the serpent in the Garden of Eden (A.K.A satan).

A3FD18CE-6353-476A-8E61-65F00C1D5DB8.jpeg

Number 4-Garth Brooks:
The country singer Garth Brooks has an alter persona that is a rock singer named “Chris Gaines”. MK Ultra is a method of torture used on individuals to create multiple personalities within them, that can be triggered at any time by the will of the handler. He released one album under the name “Chris Gaines” titled “Garth Brooks in…the Life of Chris Gaines”. Aside from the alter persona aspect of this, he is also making the one eye sign on the album cover. This detail might be a little reaching, but the hair around his left eye is even making a triangle-like shape.

Conclusion:
Those are just some examples that I cooked up, about the illuminati being present within the country music industry. I would love to hear the examples that y’all may have in mind, and/or any other kind of thoughts that y’all may have on this topic!

DarntheDarner

Established
This is unfortunately true.
Anything that comes out in the mainstream, or even somewhat so will have some sort of influence.
Interesting, I never knew Brooks had an alter ego. I just don't understand why people think this is so cool and glamorous.

BananaLaser

Veteran
This is unfortunately true.
Anything that comes out in the mainstream, or even somewhat so will have some sort of influence.
Interesting, I never knew Brooks had an alter ego. I just don't understand why people think this is so cool and glamorous.
Yeah, I was also surprised to find out that Garth Brooks has an alter ego. It’s crazy how the Illuminati is even influencing the Christian music industry to some degree.

Last edited:

DarntheDarner

Established
Yeah, I was also surprised to find out that Garth Brooks has an alter ego. It’s crazy how the Illuminati is also influencing the Christian music industry to some degree.
That is very true, it makes it more tough for us to know who to trust. If they can infiltrate something that is supposed to be more pure, then we will become skeptical of almost anything.

The song "fancy" by reba mc entire is about a mother encouraging her daughter into prostitution. And going by the comments on the video plenty of people have no idea and think this song is appropriate for kids!

Lyrics
"Fancy"

I remember it all very well lookin' back
It was the summer I turned eighteen
We lived in a one-room, run-down shack
On the outskirts of New Orleans
We didn't have money for food or rent
To say the least we were hard-pressed
Then Mama spent every last penny we had
To buy me a dancin' dress

Mama washed and combed and curled my hair
And she painted my eyes and lips
Then I stepped into a satin dancin' dress
That had a split on the side clean up to my hip
It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
Standin' back from the lookin' glass
There stood a woman where a half-grown kid had stood

She said, "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.
Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down."

Mama dabbled a little bit of perfume on my neck then she kissed my cheek
And then I saw the tears wellin' up in her troubled eyes as she started to speak
She looked at a pitiful shack
And then she looked at me and took a ragged breath
She said, "Your Pa's runned off and I'm real sick,
And the baby's gonna starve to death."

She handed me a heart-shaped locket that said,
"To thine own self be true."
And I shivered as I watched a roach crawl across
The toe of my high-heeled shoe
It sounded like somebody else that was talkin'
Askin', "Mama, what do I do?"
She said, "Just be nice to the gentlemen, Fancy,
And they'll be nice to you."

She said, "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.
Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.
Lord, forgive me for what I do,
But if you want out, well, it's up to you
Now don't let me down
Now your mama's gonna move you uptown."

Well, that was the last time I saw my Ma
The night I left that rickety shack
The welfare people came and took the baby
Mama died and I ain't been back

But the wheels of fate had started to turn
And for me there was no way out
And it wasn't very long 'til I knew exactly
What my Mama'd been talkin' about

I knew what I had to do and I made myself this solemn vow
That I's gonna be a lady someday
Though I didn't know when or how
But I couldn't see spending the rest of my life
With my head hung down in shame
You know I might have been born just plain white trash
But Fancy was my name

She said, "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down."
She said, "Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down."

It wasn't long after that benevolent man took me in off the street
And one week later I was pourin' his tea in a five-room hotel suite

I charmed a king, a congressman and an occasional aristocrat
And then I got me a Georgia mansion and an elegant New York townhouse flat
And I ain't done bad

Now in this world there's a lot of self-righteous hypocrites
That would call me bad
They criticize Mama for turning me out

No matter how little we had

But though I ain't had to worry 'bout nothin' for nigh on fifteen years
Well, I can still hear the desperation in my poor Mama's voice ringin' in my ears

"Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.
Here's your one chance, Fancy, don't let me down.
Lord, forgive me for what I do
But if you want out well it's up to you
Now don't let me down
Now your Mama's gonna move you uptown

minnie82

Superstar
Even if she wasn't wearing that dress before boarding that plane, she could've had it on to foreshadow her death being a sacrifice.
yes it could be..i also posted on my other thread the one about models that tragically die , a picture of Abby Choi, that chinese influencer and model that was brutally murdered by her ex husband and his relatives , she was an event before her death and she wears a red dress ..

Last edited: