The meanings hidden in Hebrew letters

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm increasingly becoming fascinated by the layers of meaning bound up with specific Hebrew letters. So much to say, but if you are on the same track as me, pick a letter and share what it shows...

image31.jpg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Noticing that the sixth letter "Vav / 6" also means "nail"...

vav-h.gif
This becomes intriguing when three nails may have been used on Jesus on the cross, one in each wrist and one through His feet.

Since the spirit of Antichrist is reckoned as 666, these three nails take on a prophetic meaning from the original Hebrew letters, and makes the makers of certain energy drinks look wretched.

Monster_energy_drink_feature.jpg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are you familiar with the "fire letters" theory of the Hebrew alphabet? Basically every letter was apparently formed from a mathematical blueprint based on spirals and vortices...

http://www.meru.org/Press/Atlantisrising.html
The "fractal" nature of scripture.

On the Biblical interpretation (and the antibiblical interpretation) there seem to be intelligences beyond our own involved in revelation and counter-revelation of meanings.

I think we are all being pushed to a point where we must choose our side...

Helioform

Star
The "fractal" nature of scripture.

On the Biblical interpretation (and the antibiblical interpretation) there seem to be intelligences beyond our own involved in revelation and counter-revelation of meanings.

I think we are all being pushed to a point where we must choose our side...

I really liked that movie. Even if it was a blatant promotion of the Templar Knights.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Exodus 12

1And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 2This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 3Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: 4And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. 5Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: 6And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.

The letter Dalet

dalet-h.gif

...contains the meaning "door", the fourth letter

1a348fa497a8d3b3012a0f9f85142940.jpg

I.e. The Lamb was kept for four days for inspection, then sacrificed for the sins of the people.

This may resonate with a future fulfillment...

John 10

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Are you familiar with the "fire letters" theory of the Hebrew alphabet? Basically every letter was apparently formed from a mathematical blueprint based on spirals and vortices...

http://www.meru.org/Press/Atlantisrising.html
If the spirals and vortices idea is correct, it is interesting to ask who created both phenomena!

I was looking at the word "Hebrew" which may have its roots in the name "Eber", father of Peleg (in whose day the "earth was divided")

https://creation.com/in-the-days-of-peleg

IF that turns out to be the case you have to wonder where the first written language came from.

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Eber.html