The Power of Putin

Karlysymon

Superstar
Putin restoring Christianity? What a fecking joke. Tell that to the Ukrainians he invaded, who are in the vast majority Christians. They hate him with a passion. They view Russia as some kind of Beast that is trying to take over.
I think Putin just siezed the opportunity created by the Western powers and annexed Crimea.
First, you have Victoria Nuland admitting that the US spent $5 billion to destabilize Ukraine
Nuland btw is Robert Kagan's wife. Kagan=PNAC, FPI, Brookings Institute etc. Iam sure you are up to date with the goals of those outfits. They make quite the power couple.

Then: ‘Blackwater’ footage: Who are the mercenaries in Ukraine?

Then you have Biden's son, Hunter, joining the board of Ukraine's largest private gas company.Naturally, the father was there to support pro-western demonstrators just as McCain was, who seems to have a thing for opposition groups in whatever country.

So i suppose both sides benefited from the destabilisation? Although the west wouldn't do anything to benefit Russia in anyway, so they probably didn't forsee a quick annexation.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I think Putin just siezed the opportunity created by the Western powers and annexed Crimea.
First, you have Victoria Nuland admitting that the US spent $5 billion to destabilize Ukraine
Nuland btw is Robert Kagan's wife. Kagan=PNAC, FPI, Brookings Institute etc. Iam sure you are up to date with the goals of those outfits. They make quite the power couple.

Then: ‘Blackwater’ footage: Who are the mercenaries in Ukraine?

Then you have Biden's son, Hunter, joining the board of Ukraine's largest private gas company.Naturally, the father was there to support pro-western demonstrators just as McCain was, who seems to have a thing for opposition groups in whatever country.

So i suppose both sides benefited from the destabilisation? Although the west wouldn't do anything to benefit Russia in anyway, so they probably didn't forsee a quick annexation.
Interesting. I still don't think that Putin cares about Christians in any way. He probably knew that Ukraine is 65% Christian and I personally knew some Ukrainians, who totally despise him, whatever his reason for the invasion.

I wasn't aware of a dedicated Putin thread.

One of the most memorable videos is Putin forcing a signature from Oleg Deripaska when one of his neglected cement factories was on the brink of closing, with thousands of employees not having received payment for months. Putin forced the board not to close the factory down, pay their employees their due wages of nearly $1 million under the threat of nationalization.

Oleg Deripaska is close with Nathaniel Rothschild.

Aero

Superstar
These days all anyone has to do is not be the antichrist, and they're good. In that sense, yeah Putin knocked it out of the park.

I wasn't aware of a dedicated Putin thread.

One of the most memorable videos is Putin forcing a signature from Oleg Deripaska when one of his neglected cement factories was on the brink of closing, with thousands of employees not having received payment for months. Putin forced the board not to close the factory down, pay their employees their due wages of nearly $1 million under the threat of nationalization.

Oleg Deripaska is close with Nathaniel Rothschild.
Yeah Deripaska is tight with Putin as well, it's all one big family, but you are believing the myth of Putin, that he's not actually in bed with these gangsters.