The Sound of Freedom

A Freeman

Superstar

Notsure

Established
I heard of this movie on a conservative radio show. Now the real life guy wants children chipped? Also Ballard said Carlos Slim funded the movie and he is apparently connected to the Clintons and Joe Biden. There was a Utah City Counsil meeting on Ballards organization and the counsilwoman rejected their technology being used in law enforcement because they have evidence that O.U.R (reminds me of the WHO) were corrupt from their beginning.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please stop making this about everything except the subject of the film: working together to end child trafficking.

Notsure

Established
Please stop making this about everything except the subject of the film: working together to end child trafficking.
My apologies. The movie did bring awareness, especially the ending statements, but with everything I support or promote I want to go beyond the surface and it seems that this movie is produced by a person involved with the same elite circles that are allegedly trafficking. In the words of Utah City Counsilwoman the O.U.R organization was "creating and fostering an environment of child sex trafficking". The very thing the movie exposed. It's noble to be aware and concerned, but I would never work with or support that organization.

sthom

Rookie
Worth pointing out. Perhaps the intention of the movie is to promote Trump’s new campaign slogan: “Let my people go.” (“Lock her up” is played out anyway)

Last edited: