They Are Going To Kill Him.

manama

Star

In case you don't know about this guy. He is an American imam named Omar Suleiman. He has done a great job on speaking against terrorism, extremism and also other events in America.

He was also the one that caused the huge strike in the Dallas airports to free the people who were stuck there.

The problem here is that this guy has already been caught up in one massacre? thing. But managed to survive.
This were the 2016 shootings of police officers in Dallas.

He has been told by the FBI that ISIS made a video mocking him and calling for his death. "Kill the Apostate imam", somehow at the time people said that the video was about three isis members talking about his killing however, this video has suddenly vanished from the web (or atleast i couldn't find it).

I can't help but think that somehow he was supposed to die in the Dallas shootings and since he survived, the FBI telling him that was sort of a threat. I feel like FBI might just kill this guy soon because of his influence and have ISIS take "responsibility".

p.s: didnt know which section to post this thread in so i posted it here.

Haich

Superstar
i don't personally watch Omar suleiman, I prefer Abdurahman Green and Nouman Ali Khan, however I do pray for his safety. When one speaks up too much against ISIS or government they tend to be targeted...

This supposed video seems like a farce, I'm pretty sure the FBI are trying to target him and other notable preachers.

Haich

Superstar
This is also very suspicious, if isis posted the video on youtube, track the damn ip, go there and arrest them.
You mean the same way the authorities track their tweets after they claim responsibility for a terror attack? Lol they have no intention of stopping these guys because they created them and they're funding them

manama

Star
You mean the same way the authorities track their tweets after they claim responsibility for a terror attack? Lol they have no intention of stopping these guys because they created them and they're funding them
LOL ikr. I just don't get how the general public doesn't realize this.

Haich

Superstar
LOL ikr. I just don't get how the general public doesn't realize this.
Me too, I put it down to fear...many don't want to lose faith in their government and to attach any blame to security services as it comprises the public's trust in them.

floss

Star
even a 15 yo nerd can trace through vpn and we are talking about a huge military here
you've been watching too much hacker movie and have no idea how the real internet world work. Its gonna be pointless trying to explain. later

manama

Star
you've been watching too much hacker movie and have no idea how the real internet world work. Its gonna be pointless trying to explain. later
maybe its you who should pay attention to the internet. You can track em by more ways than just vpn, and its easy to crack a vpn depending on which one is it. And even if it is something really well made, its not hard for the government to track people down.

floss

Star
Try to trace someone using a pre-paid phone with available data to post whatever they want on youtube, twitter, or facebook. There are many way to hide your identities. You're just not that bright regarding the internet world.

manama

Star
Try to trace someone using a pre-paid phone with available data to post whatever they want on youtube, twitter, or facebook. There are many way to hide your identities. You're just not that bright regarding the internet world.
And many ways to find someone's identity too. The fact that isis is allowed to use twitter in the first place speaks volume