Traηsgender agenda in Kpop

lilyofthevalleys

Established
Is it true that around age 30, people morph back a bit to look more like their biological gender? 30 and under can pass with no problem if the transition begins when they're really young?

I saw a photo of Kim pëträs the other day and couldn't help but notice how she is looking more male now and guess what? She just turned 30. Her face and body is becoming more and more masculine. She's the youngest person to ever transition. The voice is still very high and feminine. young boys were castrated throughout history to produce a high pitched singing and speaking voice specifically so they could sing professionally and get their families out of poverty.

Before she was pretty much unclockable but now you can definitely tell she was born male.

Finally getting to my point lol I can't help but notice how some members of giřl ğenęratiøn are looking more masculine now that they've all hit 30.

Sëohyün is extremely thin to keep the muscle mass and masculine figure down, yüri and tiffæny have the 2 biggest sharp jawed skills I have ever seen on "women." tæyeøn has the wide shoulders. Yøøna's frame and voice that seems very much like pubescent teenage boy.

Back to the voice thing, TTS were considered the vocalists in the group. Now if they truly are trans and had the same vocal modifying procedure I mentioned earlier it adds more evidence to my investigation. Especially Sëohyün and tæyeøn. On this last album it seemed like their voices are busted and not at all the vocal acrobatics they did before. On some songs their voices are blended together to make the high note hit.

Couple that with the lack of motherly instincts and or actions on Hellö Bæby back in the day. Makes you wonder.
I have been made aware tiffæny has gotten surgery to look more feminine.

Before

After

More attention towards tæyeøn. Very suspicious here

20221226_111919.jpg

I have been made aware tiffæny has gotten surgery to look more feminine.

Before

After

More attention towards tæyeøn. Very suspicious here

View attachment 83433
Once someone posted a transvestigation of this group here. They looked so masculine but I can't find the video anymore. Saying this in case someone has it.

minnie82

Superstar

lilyofthevalleys

Established

lilyofthevalleys

Established
never suspected about her honestly, what about her sister Krystal , is she an mtf too ?
Keep in mind the both sibling were scouted as very little children and were groomed into entertainment since childhood. Plenty of time to pump hormone, vocal training and teach them how to look like the gender they should live like.

Both the siblings have long face shape but the youngest has a more feminine shape. The oldest has quite a square more masculine chin before the surgery.

jessica3-150x150.jpg
krystal3-150x150.jpg
krystal1-150x150.jpg

The youngest also look to have female hips and feminine q angle.
gettyimages-643935254-612x612.jpg

Notice how youngest stands forward and oldest pose to the side like most m2f. Crossing legs or leaning gives the illusion of feminine hips.
While youngest is more tall which one seems more natural.
gettyimages-957230980-612x612.jpg

A bit thing to look for is the voice. The youngest has natural sound and the oldest sounds kind of forced. The voice is pitched up and very feminine almost like a form of mockery. The oldest has a very sugary barbie voice, style and personality. The youngest looks more natural that the oldest. The youngest seems naturally full of feminine energy.

minnie82

Superstar
Keep in mind the both sibling were scouted as very little children and were groomed into entertainment since childhood. Plenty of time to pump hormone, vocal training and teach them how to look like the gender they should live like.

Both the siblings have long face shape but the youngest has a more feminine shape. The oldest has quite a square more masculine chin before the surgery.

View attachment 84845
View attachment 84846
View attachment 84847

View attachment 84848

Notice how youngest stands forward and oldest pose to the side like most m2f. Crossing legs or leaning gives the illusion of feminine hips.
View attachment 84849

A bit thing to look for is the voice. The youngest has natural sound and the oldest sounds kind of forced. The voice is pitched up and very feminine almost like a form of mockery. The oldest has a very sugary barbie voice, style and personality. The youngest looks more natural that the oldest. The youngest seems naturally full of feminine energy.
they usually transgender only one child, maybe in this case was Jessica ..

lilyofthevalleys

Established

View attachment 84845
View attachment 84846
View attachment 84847

View attachment 84848

View attachment 84849

Picture from recent

Legs crossed to make hips and wide bony shoulders20230225_225531.jpg

Just like his her's band mate who tries to angle the legs but the shoulders are just too wide and don't match up hips.

This one I'm confused for. All the time they dress him her in outfits that bring attention to the shoulders in hips. Humiliation ritual? Their 2 best friends and father all died after eachother (3) and their birthday is 3/3. Currently 33 years old.

PicsArt_02-26-08.32.32.jpg

This whole group was mockery. Ğiřls ğenęratiøn but none of them are really girls. The bright pink and girly ways was nothing but sick joke.

Make real girls feel less than because they aren't as perfect as manufactured girls and make guys think this is what a girl should be. It's sick.

The religion they follow believe in karma heavily. If they tell you then they wash their hands. If it goes over your head that is not their problem they still told you what they were doing. A lot of lyrics tell you who they really are. This is one song but there is manyScreenshot_20230226-084325_Samsung Internet.jpg more

minnie82

Superstar
Picture from recent

Legs crossed to make hips and wide bony shouldersView attachment 84887

Just like his her's band mate who tries to angle the legs but the shoulders are just too wide and don't match up hips.

This one I'm confused for. All the time they dress him her in outfits that bring attention to the shoulders in hips. Humiliation ritual? Their 2 best friends and father all died after eachother (3) and their birthday is 3/3. Currently 33 years old.

View attachment 84888

This whole group was mockery. Ğiřls ğenęratiøn but none of them are really girls. The bright pink and girly ways was nothing but sick joke.

Make real girls feel less than because they aren't as perfect as manufactured girls and make guys think this is what a girl should be. It's sick.

The religion they follow believe in karma heavily. If they tell you then they wash their hands. If it goes over your head that is not their problem they still told you what they were doing. A lot of lyrics tell you who they really are. This is one song but there is manyView attachment 84889 more
not all of them , i think some of them are bio girls, like Seohyun and Sooyuong looks bio women to me

lilyofthevalleys

Established
not all of them , i think some of them are bio girls, like Seohyun and Sooyuong looks bio women to me
I can't get pictures right now but seøhyun troubles me. She has very long big skinny hands with a very skinny boyish body and a lump in her throat which could have been a Adam's apple at some point. Look past the breasts and you will see. She was very young when joining the company so there was plenty of time to transition before male hormones start.

I have seen many pictures where søøyoung's hips are wider than shoulders so I agree about her.

I find it strange how 3 youngest are very tall for asian women and very skinny with these big long skinny hands. Yüri has what look like female hips but the rest of her body like skull hands and even her face looks masculine sometimes.

minnie82

Superstar
I can't get pictures right now but seøhyun troubles me. She has very long big skinny hands with a very skinny boyish body and a lump in her throat which could have been a Adam's apple at some point. Look past the breasts and you will see. She was very young when joining the company so there was plenty of time to transition before male hormones start.

I have seen many pictures where søøyoung's hips are wider than shoulders so I agree about her.

I find it strange how 3 youngest are very tall for asian women and very skinny with these big long skinny hands. Yüri has what look like female hips but the rest of her body like skull hands and even her face looks masculine sometimes.
i see female hips in this video , but some female idols wears hips pad or something, so i'm not sure if they are natural in this case :

lilyofthevalleys

Established
i see female hips in this video , but some female idols wears hips pad or something, so i'm not sure if they are natural in this case :

Maybe I'm crazy but I don't think yüri is the same yüri. I think of britney spears and the body doubles or clones. Present yüri have less hips and much paler skin. Something to think about.

I noticed the numbers on their shirts too. 9, 24 (6) and 21 (3). The elites love 3,6,9. Numbers of the beast

lilyofthevalleys

Established

The side of women's hands tend to be more round. Same area on male hands are more sharp and square. You decide.
Male_Female_W_20s-1000x1000.jpghands.jpg20230301_182947.jpg